Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:20 pm
-sev, severus, and mayun appeared at the pentagram, and smirked-.......alright.....the final key to becoming demon king is here...........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:23 pm
*yumi approached the area of the pentagram, but when she saw the three there, she froze. staying out of their sight, she was confused at what they were doing. she saw that the vines creating the pentaagram froze in place again and recoiled their spikes. the center sapling's vines, however, didnt seem as lively. she saw her sketchbook still on the pentagram, no longer black, and exhibiting her drawing of the tree and pentagram.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:27 pm
-they ignore the sketchbook, except for severus, who picks it up, flipping through the pages callously-
severus:....so you guys promise, once this is done.........ill have yumi as my one true love........
mayun: yes, we just need to seal the pentagram once he comes out, after that.......never again, ill have violet, youll have yumi, and sev will have mio as his bride........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 pm
*yumi's face turned red at what they said, and that her sketchbook was being seen. still confused about what they were talking about, and that they all seemed like the same person, yumi crouched down silently, listening to them and ignoring the throbbing pain in her body.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 pm
mayun: tell me severus......do you plan on taking yumi as your bride?
severus:-face gets red-.....ive been thinking about it yes.........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:35 pm
*yumi stayeed as quiet as she possibly could. she slowed her breathing, which also numbed some of her pain. seeing that the conversation had taken a bit of a left turn, she took the sealing parchment out of her pocket again. still debating whether to reveal that she was there, she hesitantly took a step foreward, still crouching.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:38 pm
sev: HEY!!!..........idiots, im in love too, but dont let it get in the way, we have a mission, we all take differant provinces in hell, and make our loves queens of those provinces..................
mayun: indeed........bring the demon out, ill kill it quickly, so that way i may take my bride, and my land!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:41 pm
*yumi froze. no longer having the tree to lean against, she began to lose her balance. she tried to stay quiet, although she knew even the impact of herself on the ground would cause a lot of pain. she debated summoning tau, because she knew it would be hard for him to stay silent, or restrain himself from attacking immmediately. but her biggest concern was that they were going to activate the pentagram that nearly killed her three days ago*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:47 pm
-the pentagram glows ominously, as a black mist grows from the center-............hehehe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 pm
*seeing the demonic aura and the black vines come back to life, yumi's body began to feel heavy. the weight left her completely off balance, and she fell to the grouncd. the impact hurt her intensely, but she tried not to think about it. she didnt get up, from fear that they heard her fall. she saw some spikes guard the summoning pentagram, and disregard the three. she saw the spikes and vines extend from the actual pentagram. winding around the three men, they bent into the forest. some aiming right for yumi. she panicked, but did nothing. as the vines came closer the sealing parchment disintigrated in her hand*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:56 pm
June_Malatesta
*seeing the demonic aura and the black vines come back to life, yumi's body began to feel heavy. the weight left her completely off balance, and she fell to the grouncd. the impact hurt her intensely, but she tried not to think about it. she didnt get up, from fear that they heard her fall. she saw some spikes guard the summoning pentagram, and disregard the three. she saw the spikes and vines extend from the actual pentagram. winding around the three men, they bent into the forest. some aiming right for yumi. she panicked, but did nothing. as the vines came closer the sealing parchment disintigrated in her hand*

-sev appeared in front of her, slashing through the vines with his halberd, as the other two slashed through other vines-.....come forth, demon, so i may kill you, and take your kingdom from under your fingers!!!-sev turned around, looking down at her quietly, he extended a hand-...........get up, your stronger then that  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

severus: told you, a few simple questions, and hopefully we can put this behind us
sev: indeed, heres hoping
mayun: good evening shun, you see, when i told you my entire family was killed.......i lied, thiers these two, my twin brothers, severus, and sev, and me, mayun makes 3...........

"Okay. So your family isn't dead. You have siblings. Where have they been all this time?"

they have been here this entire time, they just simply dont come out at the same time as me, we go out one at a time, por work hard to avoid each other ^^
(be back later, gotta go school cloths shopping)

(KK)
"Oh. I see that makes sense. MAyun, does Nemu know you have siblings?"

no.....ive hidden the existance of these two from even nemu...........
sev: we are only now coming out of hiding cuz things are getting to intense, they have to know thiers more then one of us, or it could endanger all of our lovelifes, i dont want to hurt june
mayun: as do I, i dont want to hurt violet, this has to be let out now
severus:......me neither, im engaged to marry mio.......thiers is no better time to let the secret out of the bag

"Okay, so why tell me?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

-sev appeared in front of her, slashing through the vines with his halberd, as the other two slashed through other vines-.....come forth, demon, so i may kill you, and take your kingdom from under your fingers!!!-sev turned around, looking down at her quietly, he extended a hand-...........get up, your stronger then that

*yumi said nothing and took his hand. standing up, she ignored her pain and looked at all three of them, still confused*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm
severus, look whos here-one of them turned, his face red when he saw yumi-..........what...how is....why is she........yumi?!
sev: behind you
-the other sliced another vine-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

severus: told you, a few simple questions, and hopefully we can put this behind us
sev: indeed, heres hoping
mayun: good evening shun, you see, when i told you my entire family was killed.......i lied, thiers these two, my twin brothers, severus, and sev, and me, mayun makes 3...........

"Okay. So your family isn't dead. You have siblings. Where have they been all this time?"

they have been here this entire time, they just simply dont come out at the same time as me, we go out one at a time, por work hard to avoid each other ^^
(be back later, gotta go school cloths shopping)

(KK)
"Oh. I see that makes sense. MAyun, does Nemu know you have siblings?"

no.....ive hidden the existance of these two from even nemu...........
sev: we are only now coming out of hiding cuz things are getting to intense, they have to know thiers more then one of us, or it could endanger all of our lovelifes, i dont want to hurt june
mayun: as do I, i dont want to hurt violet, this has to be let out now
severus:......me neither, im engaged to marry mio.......thiers is no better time to let the secret out of the bag

"Okay, so why tell me?"

(thier gone, go intot he forest, and follow the sounds of battle, youll find them thier ^^)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games