Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image
"Is something wrong love?" Hana said, tilting his face to look at her's. "You seem mad at something. Did Neuro do something to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon flashed a smile to the pair before looking back at Kisalie and rose to his feet and placed a hand over his heart and bowed in return to her. "I am Leon Skurks, you can refer to me as Leon since titles are meaningless to me." He said and smiled warmly to the woman.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 pm
"nothing, he just forgot about Alice. I had to remind him"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
"As you wish Leon." Kisalie gave him a carefree smile. "I
m sure you have no real use of me, so I'll just do my own thing, ok?" she told him.  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
"Neuro tends to forget things that don't interest him. And he was probably busy wooing Marisol to get her to marry him." Hana said, giving Brago a shoulder massage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Of course, but I warn you. Do not stirr trouble here. There's too many issues at hand at this very moment." Leon said and folded his arms across his chest, standing relaxed.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 pm
"he's not getting out of this promise" brago said as he was relaxed by her massage  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

llOOC: Ha ha. Forgot about Alice.ll

alice had gotten out of the shower and dressed in a leather mini skirt and a red low-cut tank top. Her usual attire. She stepped into the bed room and picked up her cats, nuzzling them. "Hello my babies." She purred.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image
"no, he wont. because i'm sure you wont let him." Hana said as she moved brago to lay on his stomach so she could massage his whole back. "You are king and he has to do as you say."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 pm
" that's a laugh. He doesn't care q
about me being the king. I am not lookin for respect, I just want Alice to be happy... And since I am no longer allowed to plEasure women with my genitals, I will act as a catalyst for her and neuros deal. She has been betrayed by men in the past. It's just sad, Hana "  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image
Hana continued to massage his back. "That is the role of king. To make those he rule's over happy by finding a solution to their problems. Neuro doesn't respect you as king yet because you have never acted as such in the past."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 pm
"honestly, I perfer the good old day back before this recent crap happened"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 am
User Image
"Well, you can't change things that have already happened, you can just continue moving forward." Hana told his, leaning forward to kiss him quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:32 am
"Ive just been very stressed out the past few days. Sex doesn't even fully calm me down anymore.....perhaps I need to kill again."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 am
User Image
"May haps you can take Neuro out on a hunting trip for a bachorlor party?" Hana suggested.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games