Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see. You learn something everyday.

yeppers...it just that it has me feeling very poorly at the moment...it usually not this bad....

I hope you feel better. D:

**tries to smile** thanks

So, anything else going on?

ooooooooooh could probably blow your mind with what just happened..**laughs** but I won't...Dio is still stewing over it..boy this house is going to go absolutely mad one week every month....

**looks you and smiles** boy the trouble I get into and out of...well smart got me out of the room and we barely got out of the house......

Oh my. o.o

Oh, wow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

ooooooooooh could probably blow your mind with what just happened..**laughs** but I won't...Dio is still stewing over it..boy this house is going to go absolutely mad one week every month....

**looks you and smiles** boy the trouble I get into and out of...well smart got me out of the room and we barely got out of the house......

Oh my. o.o

Oh, wow.

yeah Mad Mike oh that is what I call him now cause he is always so mad.**laughing** well Mad Mike decided to blow the place up...yeah he blew himself up this time..lost a whole arm...me and smart were blown out of the house...I got knocked out for a little while...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

Oh, wow.

yeah Mad Mike oh that is what I call him now cause he is always so mad.**laughing** well Mad Mike decided to blow the place up...yeah he blew himself up this time..lost a whole arm...me and smart were blown out of the house...I got knocked out for a little while...

Oh, geez. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

Oh, wow.

Oh, geez. >.<

oh I wasn't out long..but when I woke up Mad Mike was going after smart...I could not let anything happen to my partner and brother..so I got in between them..boy was Mad Mike really mad..so I thought of one way to get him to stop..I told Mad Mike that I would go with him willingly and that he could have my soul..well it stopped him but he was still mad...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

Oh, wow.

Oh, geez. >.<

oh I wasn't out long..but when I woke up Mad Mike was going after smart...I could not let anything happen to my partner and brother..so I got in between them..boy was Mad Mike really mad..so I thought of one way to get him to stop..I told Mad Mike that I would go with him willingly and that he could have my soul..well it stopped him but he was still mad...

Oh dear. @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

Oh, wow.

Oh, geez. >.<

Oh dear. @.@

wwweeeellll smart would not let me do it..he grabbed me and we got away leaving Mad Mike there to be mad then met up with Kat...now I am acting kinda silly and taunting Mad Mike and wanting to have fun...must have been someone I drank from...no I did not kill this one just took a nice long drink....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

Oh, wow.

Oh, geez. >.<

Oh dear. @.@

wwweeeellll smart would not let me do it..he grabbed me and we got away leaving Mad Mike there to be mad then met up with Kat...now I am acting kinda silly and taunting Mad Mike and wanting to have fun...must have been someone I drank from...no I did not kill this one just took a nice long drink....

I see. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:57 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, geez. >.<

Oh dear. @.@

I see. >.<

yeah so now it is fun time..and the fun I want is teasing big brother Mad Mike...**suddenly feeling silly then looks at you** so you want to have some fun??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, geez. >.<

Oh dear. @.@

I see. >.<

yeah so now it is fun time..and the fun I want is teasing big brother Mad Mike...**suddenly feeling silly then looks at you** so you want to have some fun??

What? o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. @.@

I see. >.<

What? o.o

**looks at you and giggles** sorry I was feeling a little light headed there for a minute..**looks at you again then walks around you** you know what does Kay do around this temple for fun??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. @.@

I see. >.<

What? o.o

**looks at you and giggles** sorry I was feeling a little light headed there for a minute..**looks at you again then walks around you** you know what does Kay do around this temple for fun??

Kay doesn't have fun. Kay is boring. .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

What? o.o

**walks around you again** well I don't find Kay to be boring...I would say Kay can be interesting when he wants to be or does that just happen to slip out every now and then...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

What? o.o

**walks around you again** well I don't find Kay to be boring...I would say Kay can be interesting when he wants to be or does that just happen to slip out every now and then...

*shrugs* I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What? o.o

*shrugs* I don't know.

well I say that Kay can be interesting...so Kay is not boring to me....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What? o.o

*shrugs* I don't know.

well I say that Kay can be interesting...so Kay is not boring to me....

Oh, well thanks, I suppose.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games