Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:27 pm

*hears that Lia will be taking over that vamp's room*
*leaps up on her stool*
*fist in the air*
There is a god who doesn't smite me! User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 pm

After making her drink she mock glares at Anira for pulling her tail. The plans are fine thank you very much. They'll be all set for building in a matter of no time. User Image She turns to Psy with a questioning look. A room? downstairs? Hm, well Anira and I just built our house in woods not that long ago. I wonder what I could use the room downstairs for? confused Oh I know for sure though that the walls will be painted royal purple though User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 pm

She grinned over at Liada, "Oh, I'm sure you could use it for some "alone time" with a certain someone, should the mood strike. xd "

She snickered and sipped her drink.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 pm

*still standing on stool*
Or we could have crazy demon parties and make a portal in the wall between the rooms!
we could do all kinds of crazy things!
User Image User Image User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I use my chambers here lots User Image and I have an estate in Upper GGG. I don't have the ability to portal to get around in an instant though. neutral

No matter, all MW Ladies get a place hereā€¦period. wink
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Yay! Demon slumber party!! blaugh Liada almost chokes on her drink as Kat mentions the hint.Anira is heard smirking in the background as she sips her wine. User Image Pfft! We will not talk about that here!!! scream Then she tries to hide her blush as she faces Psy. Alright, I still can't believe this is all happening....I feel kind of like a debutante here.

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 pm

With a smirk she looks to the fox and lays her glass down. It is not like you will not be home most of the time anyways for your lab work dear. And it will be good if you have two places to go to. Especially if you are too inebriated to return to the Den. I remember one occasion where you got yourself stuck in your own portal because of you being too sloshed to reopen it. Took you 3 years to get out.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

*Stops in mid sip of her drink and perks up at hearing Kat and then Liada's reaction.* We wouldn't be talking about a certain gentleman caller who is very into his wine? Hmmmmmmm? User Image *Gets a big grin on her face.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm

{{Just a reminder: Black's room was actually a closet. But really, I'm not very sure because I was wearing my sunglasses at the time.}}

edit x1 twisted
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 pm

*climbs down from her stool and sits, picking up her clove*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Liada's blush intensifies as Psy starts to get in on the jabbing. She flips her tail into her face to try and hide it. Oh boy here we go again......mayyyyyyyybe.....Depends on how many guys we know that drink wine. redface
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

She got up and went to rinse her glass out. "Well, considering the only other man I know that drinks wine regularly is Ryzan.....and he's married to TES...I think that narrows it down quite a bit! xd "

She sat her glass aside, "Well, I'm calling it a night. I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow, perhaps. biggrin "

She waved to everyone and left the bar, heading to her quarters to retire for the night.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

*checks the time*
perhaps I should follow suit.
*stretches and downs the remaining moonshine and snuffs out the clove*
*exits through the "office" doing security*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Anira waves to Kat as she heads for her chambers. Good night Ms. Kat. Sleep well. I think I shall retire as well since there is much to do in the greenhouse still. I will see you at home Liada and yes, we are all against you in this journey of possible romance for you dear. User Image She waves to the others as she heads out the door. Good night ladies.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

*Waves to Kat and Leko as they leave. She sips the last of her drink.* Goodnight Ladies! xd *She then waves to Anira.* Goodnight Anira! xd

*Turns to Liada.* So, purple. I can work with that. wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4778 4779 4780 4781 4782 4783 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games