Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 am
"Now why would I bring neuro on a hunting trip?"brago looked confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:17 am
[[what have i missed?]]  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image
"because you could shoot him and say it was an accident." Hana laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:50 pm
Brago sighed" he would have already gunned me down Hana "  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 pm
Soli looked at Soma,"Let's go."She smiled and pulled him into the training room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 pm
((zzzzzzz))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image
"Possibly. Maybe i'll just make you some realistic Neuro clones to kill in the training room or something." Hana said as she finished rubbing his back. "Or I can make any type of clones for you to destroy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
"I wont cause trouble." Kisalie said, waving her hand at him. She went and peeked in the training room at Soli and Soma. "Hey, is there any food I can eat here?" she asked them.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 pm
Soli nodded her head,"Yeah in the kitchen,"She took out her sword and tapped towards the ground,"Come on."

Soma smiled,"I didn't want to do anything to you but you brought it on."He took out his sword,"Light, Zena."He brought it up and made blade light up green.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image
"Alright, thanks." Kisalie said, going to the kitchen. She made herself a salade and then went back to the training room and sat down. She wanted to watch the fight.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:14 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Having been left alone once more, Leon took to his seat and leaned his head, back, eyes closing before he began to hum, and after awhile, his hum became words.

". . . And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away. . ."

He continued to sing "Lonely Day" by System Of A Down to fill the silence of the room. He didn't care if anyone heard him sing since he didn't do it often.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
Soma slashed his sword and cut Soli on the arm,"Be careful."He laughed and slashed down at her aiming for her head.

"Damn,"She hissed in pain and blocked his attack,she crouched down and swiped at his legs knocking him down.

Soma landed with a thud.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:27 pm
" na, it wouldn't be the same. But I do have to do something for Neuro for the wedding........"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image
Kisalie giggled when Soma fell down. "Thats karma for tackling me." she whispered to herself as she took a bite of her salad.

User Image
"Well, what would you like to do?" Hana asked him. "tell me and I'll help you anyway I can."  

Lady Eevee

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games