Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

sientolo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:45 am
Hie to all the new people and all the old people who joined before and after my post... and to all the people who did not take the time to read my post crying which is most of you....well since I am an insignificant particle of a eucalyptus tree I shall greet a few of the latest people who are just introducing themselves because it's nice to greet each other sometimes 3nodding

Shout outs to:

Balanar the Night Stalker
by the way I love u
DidiLicious
Bodin1993
Angry Citizen
Spartan_Shizuko
and Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:07 am
Ciao ! My name is Shannon, I don't have a nickname yet but I was thinking that Sean or Shane might be an interesting nickname. . . Now that that is aside let me tell you a bit about myself. I am thirteen, I live in California but sadly no place nice in the state. I've had this Gaia account for about a year now but I've only recently come back and been active on it.
I have one sister, who in all seriousness I adore and aspire to be similar too. I have parents and thus ends the family section of me.
As far as random facts about me go, I love old music, well at least in most peoples standards. My parents always listened to older music when I was growing up, so now that I control what I listen to I still like that stuff. My favorite movies are : Nearly anything done by Tim Burton, Grosse Point Blank, August Rush, Stardust and ect; ( I shall let you in on a little secret, I still own a copy of the Barbie Nut Cracker.)
I am the only one of my family who likes the Nightmare Before Christmas, and also the Corpse Bride. I like the style of them, my family just finds it odd. . . I read Manga but I don't really follow any Anime. . . I love video games but because I'm thirteen I'm banned from those games that I really want to play like the Devil May Cry ect; I am extremely clumsy, I can find a way to trip on a flat surface. Oh I do adore reading, I am currently reading Jonathan Strange And Mr.Norrell. I don't mind learning and my favorite subject is Science then Math. I don't care for history at the moment but that always changes ^-^; Though there is more to me I can't think of anyway to include it. . .so I shall stop. Hope to get to know all of you,
Shannon

-Edit-
inglesisima, I went back to find your post and oh, I'd like to know this person more !
biggrin  

TheMadTeaPot

gamersdreams

4,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 am
Gamers/Mari.
Female.

:D  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:36 am
WWooooohh!!! Thanks so so much Shannon!! rofl
bless yuh ickle cotton socks

Nice to meet you too! hopefully will see you around the forum too? and how about Sian being a nickname...since sean and shane are boys names razz (=pronounce sharn)

and hi to gamersdreams too!  

sientolo

TheMadTeaPot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:41 am
inglesisima

Nice to meet you too! hopefully will see you around the forum too? and how about Sian being a nickname...since sean and shane are boys names razz (=pronounce sharn)

Hopefully, Sian, seems like a good possibility ^-^ How do you pronounce your username ? in-gleh-sis-e-mah ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 am
Hey everyone, I just joined this guild, I've been on Gaia for almost a year now, I love to read fiction books, play RPG's and have discussions about a number of things. Thank you for having me here. biggrin  

Raxmivn Hoshijin

Cursed_Miki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:56 am
Hi everyone!
I'm Cursed_Miki, I'm 18, I really like ice cream.

...And I guess that's it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 am
Well Hello, I'm new to this Guild xP
uh Originally I've been with gaia since the end of 05 I believe, but since then have changed accounts.
Um, I don't know much else to say but this guild seems very interesting and I'm glad I was invited =D
Also, I just love constantly changing my avvies outfit, I try to have a new outfit everyday that I can get on xD  

1youthofthenation6

Tipsy Werewolf

17,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

sientolo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 am
Yvaine Sorrel
inglesisima

Hopefully, Sian, seems like a good possibility ^-^ How do you pronounce your username ? in-gleh-sis-e-mah ?

Cool, you should get a vote on it razz you´re amost there just make the e an i = in'gleh'si'si'mah

wow im so tired today, im off for a nap, hopefully see some more new friendly faces when im back on later!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 am
HI ALL !!!
i got he random pm inviting me , looked at the page, and fell maddly in like with it !!!

^_^

im an RP-er , shop-aholic, and im bubbly/random
heart mrgreen heart mrgreen heart mrgreen
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
yay  

XBecka_Kat22X

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

soft_opossum

Tipsy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:35 am
Hello all~
I'm Ciliegia, but please just call me Cili. I joined Gaia back in '05, so almost three years, and at least 5 different accounts.
I'm a gamer, theater geek, rabid reader of everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 am
Hi! umm I'm new ^^
well umm... I'm 18, I'm from Mexico... I love anime and umm.. thats it..

I hope will get along ^^  

Likasahi

Beloved Prophet

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Friendly 100

Ahlyssah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:49 am
I got sent an invite, and thought I'd give it a shot around here. 8D; Seems like a nice place.

I'm Ahlyssah (HMMM, I wonder what that stands for), and I've been on gaia for quite a long time. d: I love to make nice avatars, draw and pixel things, and lurk the forums. So this may be the only post you see from me for a while. xD;

And whatever you do, don't try to remember me by my avatar, since it changes almost every day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:43 am
User Image User Image User Image

This is the lie, that belongs to you and me
The proof of the love is not to be seen
Forever wasn't as long as we hoped it to be

|| LOVE || LOVE || ME ||
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hello! I'm Elliett, No-no you probably never will find that name anywhere else.
...if you do, I'd appreciate informing. Those sneaky little Animal Crossing fiends
have been stealing everything from me as of late, it appears.
I'm fifteen, homeschooled, and bored... Ha~

But either way! Like most of everyone I'm sure, I got my invitation randomly,
and after looking over it for awhile, I thought, "Why not?" -shot- So here I am,
and I hope to make a couple of new friends here, too~

Of all things, I'm a roleplayer. A literate one, too! A literate, yaoi roleplayer.
I'm addicted to fandoms- Like Fullmetal Alchemist, Psychonauts and a few choice
others, but my current roleplaying activity is low, and steadily getting lower so
I think I'm going to head over to the roleplay forum after posting this. -laughter-

I'm also an artist//drawer- more towards anime than anything else. Though,
I seem to have melted into a phase of cute chibi-like characters, and bizarre
plot ideas-- well, at least I'm sticking to a few character recently. A first for me!

I'm also a videogamer-- Harvest Moon, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Mario, Turok,
Psychonauts-- and oh, so, so many more. I have a wide variety to choose from
and some are of the most oddest games I've seen. -laughter- So I'm just oodles of wimpy fun!
Wimpy fun, because I run away in battle quite a bit... Oops. -laughter-

Well, Toodles!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Signed, Elliett
User Image

ElliotsPants

iPraesul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:43 am
Am I loved or what?!! ^^ I guess someone found me in the year book and sent me an invite.. hehe I'm cool like that!
Anyways, what's good people!!
My name is Tony, I'm 18, Live in New Jersey. I'm cuban... I've been on gaia since '05. Umm.. Idk what else.. Care to know more? Pm me then..x.x

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games