Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

colorblue52

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:13 am

Hi my name is colorblue52 but you can just call me kitkat. I'm a female and I heart heart heart heart animals!!! I have two dogs named rocky and obee and I live in texas!! My fave pet..is a dog!! I just love them!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:16 am

colorblue52

shaggygirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:55 am

hello im jts new to this forum and here is mt introduction my name is nicole scott and im 16 i live in california and i have a dog names shaggy and i love dogsand cats
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 am

Hello all!

Just a little about me, I love animals and have had them around my whole life (27 years, ha! most of you think I'm old, rofl ) I've worked 7 years as a vet assistant for a small animal practice, before that I worked several months at a large animal practice.

We currently share our house with two cats, Butters and Mooshu. I got both of them when I worked at the vet, they were just kittens. MooShu was very sick and it took months for me to get him well, now he's fat and sassy, the way a cat should be.

Kaoru 81

Isoldeen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 am

Hi! i'm new to this guild, and my pet is a rabbit named Bunny (it was my sister who named her, not me)! my younger brother got her from a school patrol person about three years ago wandering the streets near his school. she was either abandoned or escaped her cage.
anyway, i'm 18 and live in florida, and my name's stephanie.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:25 am

Howdy!
My name is Marti, I'm from Texas and I am too soft hearted when it comes to animals.
I currently have four dogs, two hampsters,and one guinea pig.
I hash tons of pictures of meh animals and know alot about them.
My Favorite animal is a Tiger, and as a house pet, I can't chose a Fav.
>.<;
anything else you want to know, you can always look at my profile.
Hash a gewd day.
=]

Kenta~chan

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dlyrica

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:46 am

Hi!
My name's Dlyrica and I'm 20 years old. I absolutely love all animals and I currently own 3 female hooded rats (Butter, Toast, Jam) and one west highland terrier named Max heart
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:33 am

Hi I'm Tetra. I live in the USA. Well I am currently in college. I have five cats and one dog. I used to have two but Minnie my Lakeland Terrier just past away crying . I had her since I was 4 years old and she was 16 years old. I want another one I love terriers soo much!! My favorite animal are cats! I love cats. My favorite breeds of cats are Persian and Simese (Which I have both). I also love dogs too as you already read and my favorite breeds of dogs are Boxers and Lakeland terriers. My cats names are Casper, Noah, Lilian, Teddy, and Tess. And my dog is Samson and he is a Boxer. Also have to one goldfish named star and a betta named Icey.

Tetra Urimeshi

Sparkly Hunter

Qu33n_0f_Rand0mn3ss

Friendly Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:20 am

Hi my name is prettybuggy, im 14 years old, im a girl, i have 3 pets, 2 dogs and a betta fish, i live in the usa, i juust love animals but my 2 favorites are dogs and cats. most of my family owns pets but if i name them all right now then this would be a long reply. well any way im just gald i was able to be part of this guild.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:36 am

I'm Siena and I live in Texas.I'm 13 and I love all animals, but I currently have none. my favorite animals are wolves and dogs. heart

xX Sai Rin Xx

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alreane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:08 am

Hii! My name is Dawn.
User Image

I grew up on a ranch when i was little. I then moved too the city which was two hours away. And then i moved to another city/country that was two hours away, And thats when i had most of my animals...

I had 12 rabbits, 2 cats, 2 dogs (one got put down), and one very lovely horse. But because of family problems, I was forced to get rid of almost all of them. I still have my cat Simon, I had him since 5th grade, and he was the only one my mom allowed me to keep since he has been apart of the family for so long. And now i once again live in the city before.

I miss Sheila (My Border Collie) And Spirit (My horse). They we're so important to me, They were more than pets, They were companions.
Sheila and Spirit~
User ImageUser Image

Simon~
User Image
He is grumpy all the time, It's hard to get a decent picture of him. And he always so into himself. D:

I still have one horse. His name is Tazz. But he live like 4509684069846 miles away (Two Hours :3), Plus i have to share him with the most ANNOYINGEST BOY ever.

Tazz/Darq Star Phantom~
User Image
He's such a funny horse.
Oh. And if you would like to see the ranch i grew up on, Go to www.oxfordranch.com

There you can find more pictures of tazz/darq and some very vey old pictures of me.

Enjoy~
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:19 am

Hiyo! I'm Turtle Sensei! I love Turtles (obviously) but sadly I do not have a pet turtle... for some reason my eczema goes crazy if I touch a turtle... I do have 2 kitties though! Their names are Marduk (Duke) and Tiamaat (Tia). I'm 22 yrs old and I work in a call center taking game support calls for an online children's game. Yay me? SO yeah... here's pictures of my cute kitties!

This is Tia trying to attack me from under the Newspaper... she's a tough lil gal!

User Image

And this is Duke, I dressed him up in a pink lei... he got so mad afterwards that he tore it up heh! I know they both look a LOT alike, but Tia's a whole lot smaller than Duke, and much quieter!

User Image

Turtle Sensei

Conservative Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Peveral_Rook

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:19 am

Hia I am Amber I am 15
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:19 pm

i'm kiri i'm 17. my passion in life is animals. i live for nothing else. i have two cats gabby and einstien two turtles one named charlie the other little bill and one dog right now Meachta. Or Mea. my dog max just passed away last friday. crying i miss him, but i might be getting a new dog, Hopefully this husky i work with named zen. i volunteer at the parkville animal shelter. my ideal pets are a snake, ferret and quaker.

wench

Cutlass_wench

fisheisley

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Hai! I'm new to this guild, (clearly) and wanted to say hello!
As for my requested details:

name: bridget
residence-is quite hot in the summer
girl?-yes
pets-Riddick-5 1/2 month old english mastiff/german shepard mix, Jasper-4-5 yr old desert tortoise, Sammie-?? year old ornate box turtle and Touche- ?? year old Russian tortoise
fave type of pet: animal-anything! Not scorpions. Or legless crawly zombie animals...or shpiders with big shiny eyes.. *shudders* I've been mommy to all kinds of dogs, terrapins, tortoises, turtles, iguana, fresh water and brackish fish, parrot, small birds, bunnies, cats and nursed abandoned dove hatchlings on several occasions. As long as I have enough time to dedicate my love, attention, care and money to take care of animals the way they deserve to be cared for, I would love to have a house filled with them! Although I am horribly allergic to cats...
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games