Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woohoo~
Two rare items in one night xD
Though I missed out on the brown gift box because I didn't click on the link asap -___-|||
Oh well, a wooden trunk is better than nothing xD
Any chance I can retrieve back the brown gift box I missed? xD

Heya, nanami!
I know I've been away for like ages! ^O^
But I'm back! xD
I've got some flowers for ya.
Though they're pretty low in amount sweatdrop

@tragic>
The wookie looks so real O_O
Does it .. err... I mean him or her (xD) sounded like one too? blaugh

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 pm
QueenNanami
User Image
Rotfl!!! told your self you were a player! rofl You know what kind of rumors get started from that type of stuff! eek *leans over to Tragic, Duke, Cat and really anyone who will listen.. whispers* ninja I heard that Khean was a total player! Watch out! He uses woman and steals money like in catch me if you can staring that one guy who dies on the Titanic whats his name.. Leo Dicaprio. biggrin

@sk8er~ lol Irl I can be a total Drama queen... but I do it to make people laugh XD I remember you. Your the one with the totally cute kitty right? Yeah Im still looking for flowers! Right now I need alot of different kinds but the one Im hurtin for the most is sunflowers gonk I was about to head over to the market place and see how much they sell for ninja Im for surely not going to spend all my money on sunflowers...

Yes I know what u mean...and sunflowers are the hardest to get...yes! my cute cat lol..i love her....well ill send you a trade right now  

xExitus Letalisx

xExitus Letalisx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:30 pm
sry i only had 8 sunflowers,but I send you all my collection of flowers.I hope its ok for now,I will try to help you out buying those sunflowers..or looking for them at the towns

best of luck my friend! heart whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:53 pm
User Image
@Tragic~ WHAT! You got to hug the wookie?! Im jealous! crying I wanna hug a wookie cry altho there is this guy at work we call the wookie because he can make the wookie sound. lol XD he was doing it at work and the customers could hear him. Some people asked where we were hiding the wookie and we would tell them that he makes the stuff we sell in the back. we had to chain him up to keep him from escaping! lol XD

@Duke~ I know! wouldnt hugging a wookie be awesome! surprised lol XD our convo has turned to hugging wookies! XD

@Koro~ KORO! I missed you! crying You got 2 rare items in one night eek ! Your lucky XD I get a rare item like once a month lol. I have some paper for you but I didnt go to towns to get them. They were givin to me when people gave me flowers smile Thank you for the flowers tho! XD

@Sk8er~ Lol! It's ok I dont mind the low amount of sunflowers. Atleast you were kind enough to get flowers for me and thats all that matters XD Thank you! Best of luck to you also! biggrin

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Okay, I dug up the pic of me with the wookiee, and boy, am I hideous. burning_eyes I'm blaming that partly on my extreme excitement to huggle Chewie, in addition to being the end of a looooong day at the anime convention. blaugh
User Image

So I threw this one in there just for reference, lol. Me circa umm, yesterday? lol. Yeah, I know thats also a bad pic of meh. redface
Oh, and yes, he did the wookiee talk xd User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 pm
User Image

@tragic>
Hideous? Nuh-uh! xD
You're pretty-ful!!!
And that goes with 3 exclamation marks mrgreen
Lucky wookie to have his picture taken with you ^___^

@nanami>
I feel bad xD
Two stems of flower in the exchange of bundles of paper xD
Heavy-sided is it not?
Lol xD
I'll make it up to you by gearing up my gardening skills and hunt those flowers down for the next trade ^O^

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:30 am
User Image
@Tragic~ You arent Hideous! You and the wookie both look really happy biggrin the wookie's happy prolly because he got to hug someone pretty like you.
He even did the wookie talk! Now i really wanna hug the wookie sad

@Koro~ Lol dont worry about it smile I've been meaning to trade those papers over but I kept forgetting sweatdrop So your trade reminded me I had papers to give XD *grabs a mini shovel* Let's go hunt those flowers down! scream

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:04 am

I used to go to towns as either koro or storm.
But due to the script hacks and stuff, I have stopped visiting towns sweatdrop
Now I guess, the only safest way to access towns is to use a newbish looking mule and pretend you're clueless so that no one will actually bother you xD

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:18 pm
I know what you mean! I went into towns as Nanami and people would pop out of no where and ask me for stuff or send me invites. Gosh it was annoying. I went into towns as my mule and no one gave me a second look XD For some reason i just thought of the time I went into towns and I had the summoning tome on. It was the black dragon and I had my back turned so all you could see was the dragon and I was saving the stuff i had to my inventory when i saw these two girls walk up and they started freaking out. lol rofl one of the girls was like "OMG is that a dragon? omg Will it kill you?" and the other girl said "I dont know but dont get close to it." Im not sure if they were playing but as soon as I got close towards them they turned around and left the screen. I should have chased them rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:39 pm
User Image

Whoo! The newset chapter is out! Go pineapple hero lol XD Now it's Yen's turn to write a chapter.  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

obnoxious_yatsu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:26 am
few flowers sent on trade ^^

have time to drop by my quest thread too:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12689977#153024222  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:45 pm
i never have any problems in towns, i just click the my home icon and since like nobody lives in my neighborhood, i don't even see another avi, which means i get like a weeks worth of trash since no on else has discovered it  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 pm
*sneaks up...* NANAMI...! xd Hmm...did that pussyfoot worked...? eheheheh...It's signal number 3 here and it's freaking noisy outside because of the total rain downpour....!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I can still go to Gaia...!

@Tragic: Wow...you get to hug a Wookie...that's the best Star Wars experience, EVER...!!!!

Come join the sugar rush...!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:13 pm
@Yatsu~ thank you for the flowers! I'll go see your thread.

@Air~ I tried that and I noticed it seemed like a world I have never been to before! I spent a hour picking up tons of trash, bugs, and FLOWERS!!! all the flowers omg! Now I feel abit newbie for not seeing that before xd

@Cat~ AH! gonk oh Cat it's just you XD I love the rain! I dislike summer gonk I have very pale skin and I burn really easy so I dislike going out in the sun... But Im glad you still have gaia access! Oh and I know isnt hugging a wookie like a star wars dream come true blaugh  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:06 pm
Bump~ heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games