Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovemusicpeace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 am
eek y'all are old!!!!!!!
eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

no offense or anythin'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:16 am
I'll turn 50 redface later this year , so can I join too? 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Soulless DCLXVI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:43 pm
Holy crap! I never thought I'd feel young on Gaia! Thanks elders! I owe you 50+! I'm 21, by the way.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 pm
thank god i'm only 28  

Mike Hext

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:24 pm
Heya Ceymore: Can you edit first page for this youngin:

Lil Brat
Shirley_J_Marie
I haven't read every page but I'm feeling waaaay over the hill and you pups are still just kids not geezers. Now you have a real geezer in here. I'll be 70 in October. While you're lamenting your kids starting off to school. I'm feeling blue because my two granddaughters who live down the street and I've seen almost every day since they were born have both just left for university.

Not only will Grandpa and I miss them but you can guess how old that makes us feel. Inside I still see myself as a kid of 50. mrgreen
Whoot ~ We need to get you in to Ceymore's thread for our Honored Geezers ~ yes we do have a few - Ceymore's 69 and Squirly's 70... Way cool and we're glad to have you here heart

P.S. Mike - Bet you're feeling younger now, but having the elders here is awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 am
Lil Brat
Heya Ceymore: Can you edit first page for this youngin:

Lil Brat
Shirley_J_Marie
I haven't read every page but I'm feeling waaaay over the hill and you pups are still just kids not geezers. Now you have a real geezer in here. I'll be 70 in October. While you're lamenting your kids starting off to school. I'm feeling blue because my two granddaughters who live down the street and I've seen almost every day since they were born have both just left for university.

Not only will Grandpa and I miss them but you can guess how old that makes us feel. Inside I still see myself as a kid of 50. mrgreen
Whoot ~ We need to get you in to Ceymore's thread for our Honored Geezers ~ yes we do have a few - Ceymore's 69 and Squirly's 70... Way cool and we're glad to have you here heart

P.S. Mike - Bet you're feeling younger now, but having the elders here is awesome!

Hell, I'm 45, and I'm feeling younger again!!!!! gonk  

tinpanchuck

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:24 am
biggrin biggrin I'm glad to see that there are a lot of us old geezers on Gaia. My husband is on and he's 70, we'll celebrate our 49th anniversary on the 4th of December. We now have a great-granddaughter who is almost 2, and she's the apple of our eye. You're only as old as you let your self be, and I don't let myself be.............................hang in there. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:50 am
In February I'll be 51  

butter nut crunch

PCLong

Aged Gaian

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:44 am
52 here, almost 53 (October will be 53) and damned proud of it smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:53 am
Thanks for pointing me in this direction Lil Brat. I was beginning to feel too old even for this guild after reading the forums. But really enjoy reading about all the talent and gifts and education all of you have. Really encourages these old bones. Just joined yesterday. Have been married for 50 years to my soul mate. Have three kids and five grandkids. I'll be 70 in October.

If I'm only good for making you youngsters feel younger then I may be of some use yet. I love dressing my avatar. It's just like playing paper dolls and I don't even have to use scissors and when you get this age sometimes they take the scissors away from you. confused  

Shirley_J_Marie

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Princess Dark One

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 am
Hi! My name is Dottie and I'm 50. I'll be 51 in February, tho I must say I don't feel or act 50 by any means.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:16 pm
you guys are epic. there's nothing else to say.  

RadicalEd

Aged Member

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:22 pm
I'm 63 but they haven't taken my scissors away yet. I'd stab 'em if they tried, cause I have FUN with my scissors.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:59 pm
So much love and respect for our Gaian elders. May you continue to grace us with your wisdom for years to come biggrin  

Fallicious Flavor

iHuginator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm
okay..uhm im not a part of the guild. i just saw this on the announcement.. ^^ hehe. so i thought i'd check it out.. i never thought old peps will still be using gaia.. this is so cool!! XD oh yeah, to thos 21+ gaians... i like your avi's biggrin its cooler than those younger dude's XDD hehe. well keep rockin old guys!! more power to your guild ^^  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games