Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Kivee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:26 pm
4 dogs 30+ fishies and 2 lovebirds

1st dog - Golden retriever, shes turning 9 this June! Old,Lazy dog. Haha.
2nd dog - Half Daschund Half Stray? not sure
3rd and 4th dog - Shih-Tzus! Girl and Boy. Their bday is on Valentines Day! Feb 14, 2008. Their so adorable

and my fishies.... well, nothing to say about them, except that their all goldfish and carps. They live in a dirty pond thats kinda big. No one cleans it. Maids r too lazy and my moms busy and well, i cant do it alone. xd

2 lovebirds - well, actually, keep reading on if u wanna know the history of our birds. haha.... I used to have A pair of lovebirds. Then suddenly, another lovebird was flying around, and we caught it and kept it. Sooner, we found out it was a male and got a female partner for it...So then we had 4. Then in the first pair, the female escaped the cage and flew away.They even had an egg! It was such a waste. But anyway, we bought a female partner again for the male. Then, the next thing, the 1st pair escaped and flew away. We kept the 2nd pair and never bought lovebirds again...XD still no egg and eveything....This story is kinda confusing isnt it?

i used to have rabbits.....1st died, bought a 2nd one, lived, bought another one, died in the next week, someone gave us a rabbit for free. and we kept the 4th and 2nd rabbit....sooner, they got fleas, and we had to give them away.

emo emo emo  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:07 am
Starting from the bigges ones:

2 Horses, Adelia (mixed : standardbred and warmblood) and Teresa (standardbred). They live 10 meters from our house, which is great (see picture: http://www.petsie.fi/pet.php?petid=58209&s=images&img=19329786&showAll=1 ).

Three dogs, Sakura (mixed: Novascotian duck tolling retriever and Japanese Spiz), Tuisku (Japanese spiz) and Musse (Tibetan spaniel). A funny bunch.

Two cats, Neko and Bonsai (both unknown, they were rescues). The first one's a mean one (but I like her anyway!).

7 rats. Only a few of them have names.. Avaruusromu (space trash in english), aka Ava, and Mr. Guineapig aka Gini. The other ones are just rats :3 Caramels and one champagne. Hopefully got some chocolates on the way!

I love 'em all 3nodding

EDIT: Ah forgot the breeds!  

puniou~

xxxdogxxxlovexxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 am
i have
2 white mice - my mom gave them cause my dad don't like them
3 love birds-the 2 died the other 1 is free
1 labrador-died cause of car accident
2 cross breed german shepherds-the other one was sold the other on was car accident too
1 wolf puppy
1germanshepherd puppy  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:06 am
6 cats.  

AerisSerris

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 am
Baer59
I have a Shih Tzu dog and he is really cute and playful. I also have a carnival goldfish that my brother won in March that I take care of. Tomorrow I'm getting a hamster for my birthday, but I'm not sure what breed yet. I just know that it's gonna be female.
aw kool were did u get ur sig? i have 3 dogs:2 boxers (roxanne and piper) and a chow/doberman mix(bailey) and 1 cat (annie)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:31 am
I have a male Cat named Mister Sneekers, a female cat named Saucey and a Jack Russell Terrier named Sheba. I am closest with Saucey although I share tight bonds with all of them.  

CharlotteKM

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm
I had two dogs so far one died a long time ago and the other one died last weekend T.T

First dog: Blue Eye (i pretty sure he was a black lab)
Second dog: Nicole (She was a beutiful german sheperd that listened well)

Blue eye ran away and never came back
Nicole died of a sickness we dont know of yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:14 pm
i have an Alaskan Malamute, 4 cats, a double yellow headed amazon parrot and some fish.  

Lady Aurora Nyx

SingingSally

Hygienic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 am
I have a fox terrier. Red-headed, like a storm and very cute.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:49 am
7 dogs 2 dogs

2 gerbils

2 turtles 1 turtle

7 feeshies 1 feeshie

iL0V3-HUGS

walking_goldfish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 am
i have a pet rooster but it died cause of oldness
here's the story

my parents came home from work... when they got out from the car...
mom said "there is a chick on the backseat"
i open the backseat door
and saw a box i heard something and i opened the box i saw a chick and i brought it inside the house me and my older sister opened the box and let the chick walk for a little, i grabbed the chick and look at him gently
then my sister grabbed a grain of rice and gave it to the chick it ate the rice
i said "i'll take good care of it"
and mom said "okay"
and i kept it in a basket and i put a stick where it could stand and sleep and put a blanket so it will be warm i opened light so it will be safe and warm.
i visit him him everytime and give him water and food.
i let him walk in the garden to find things he could eat like worms i named him Bluewish.
and i let him sleep with me in the bed and i let him sleep on my chest.
and he listens to me he follows me everywhere i go and when i can't find him i just say "Bluewish"
and he'll come back to me and after one year he died i cried a lot and gave him one of my favorite things and berry it with him.

He's birthday is on June 4, 2007
He came June 4, 2007
and died on Oct. 17, 2008  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 am
ah
i have
3 cats
4 dogs (1 mutt , 2 labs , 1 terrier)
2 lab puppies
23 piglets
2 pigs
2 sheep
20 goats
too many chickens + pigeons
3 ducks
1 ferret
XD  

Greedy Estates

MaliceSkyy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 am
I have
2 dogs, 1 is half Corgi/ half Dingo the other is half Aussie Shepard / Half terrier
11 Geckos
1 Albino Cali King
1 Blue tongued Skink
1 turtle
and
2 AWESOMELY AMAZING Chinchillas!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:46 am
Well, I HAD:

2 Russian Dwarf Hamsters
I had a lot of fish, I guess I had about 12, at separate times....

xxxDark Crystal Queenxxx

Stealthasaurus Rex

Sparkly Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:56 am
I have 2 dogs: A 10-yr-old labrador, Jedd ( crying he's old won't be around much longer crying ) and a 9-month-old puppy, Tebow (Yes after Tim Tebow) he's a Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever + Poodle mix)

And 2 cats: Taffy, orange tabby age 7 Male breed: ? and Licorice, Black age 7 Female breed: ? They're brother and sister blaugh  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games