Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:27 pm
Yes but your pet may not be. Night smiled so nicely after saying that it was scary.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 pm
"she is a girl also so if she isnt safe then neither are you"  

diamond princess ashley

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 pm
Tsubaki I can place them forever in a coma with a small plant I don't think I will have a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:30 pm
I have killed many animal girls so I won't have a problem survival of the fittest. Night again smiled.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:31 pm
not all of your female opponents will be animals, some will be polite throughout the fight, will you bring yourself to harm them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:35 pm
Ahh you would think so but the plant makes them live out there lives as if nothing happened and what ever they wish will come true in there dreams and mostly it makes there lives better.  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:36 pm
would you rather live in a kind dream or a harsh reality?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:40 pm
Yes that is the way I see it and a kind dream were there is no suffering is what I find best. This is why I have no problem with it. I was born to cause suffering so I hope that will make up for it.  

Taria180

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm
"i think its great i live my own dream ha"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm
we are different in that way, i would make reality as kind as the dream, while in the dream, what do you live for when everything is handed to you on a silver platter?  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:45 pm
I don't care so much for what they live for. I would never stay in a dream because of the suffering of the one's outside it. My life is to make ones suffer that have caused a great number of others to suffer that is the way of my master and so the way of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:50 pm
and you have something to live for, in your dream you would have caused everyone like that to suffer already, then what?  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 pm
I would do what my master told me to do. My family belongs to the Royal's and we will not have opinion's but do as we are told. My family doesn't dream so I would not be held in a coma. You see when the Royal family dies our family must kill ourself it is the way we were raised. We can not live with out them and they without us.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 pm
when your family dies, do they have to kill themselves?  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:02 pm
Our family will never die before them. We were made out of there DNA they can always make more of us.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff