Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 pm
Rosemary's eye twitched a little. They had to explain this to Adira already when she lent her clothes before she bought her some. Not to mention other angels had made fun of her before anything could be fetched. "We explained this to your mistress when we bought her clothes... you were there and should have heard. However for the short answer because one there are some people who are so embarrassed by the sight of penises, tits, and v****a for society has taught them to be so because two it is considered morally wrong to flash such things due to the reason that people lust after flesh and thus have a greater chance of getting raped when they wear very little, nor can they help but stare and I don't want Jacob to turn his head around on that couch and start staring at your nice muscular figure because he knows I'll punch him through the wall if he does. And two you can't buy anything in this world naked or in dog form. You want to go into town to buy something? You have to be in a humanoid form otherwise you may freak someone out. Anyways are those muscles just for show and that is really heavy for you? Let me get you some light athletic clothes then that you can keep for whenever you decide to transform... "

She came back in the room with basically leotard bottoms and a tanktop shirt for Ophelia and dropped a pair of shorts on Ban. "The same goes for you Ban... If you're not wearing anything over your groin you need to put something on just in case you decide to take on a human form for whatever reason. You can put them on privately in another room where no one can see you in your human form. I don't care if you come out in your dog form or not, but you're putting on shorts!"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:27 pm
Ophelia was not known for her casual listening abilities or memories. If a sound or a memory pertained to something vital--such as life or death, or a fight, or demonology-- she could recall it with ease. If it were something not important--such as the importance of clothing-- she let it travel in one ear and out of the other. Which is why she looked at the visibly irritated Rosemary with confusion. As Rosemary explained, the idea dawned on Ophelia that sex was not given so freely here as it was in some places in Hell. She also made a face when Rosemary talked about Jacob. She so wasn't interested. He wasn't her type. She had a man. She liked someone who could match her raw elemental power--someone like her in the fact that elements were a part of her body.

"Gotcha." Ophelia agreed, "I'll wear clothing in human form...except if I should have to be in battle in this form. Which should be rare. Unless the other side has sorcerers...or witches...or wizards....or magic things that prevent me from using the hound form." She made a disgusted face as if the very idea repulsed her.

Phe's neck hair stood on end when Rosemary suggested the muscles were just for show. She eyed the vampiress with a savage, animalistic glare. If anyone looking in thought Ophelia was human, the look she sent at Rosemary silenced it all. If she had been in her hound form, the whole kitchen would have been on fire. Fortunately for the kitchen, hell hounds in their human forms are unable to create their elements. Her eyes blazed.
"How dare you." Ophelia said, her voice was lower, more dangerous, a low growl left her lips, "You may not have seen me completely involved in battle, but let me assure you, vampire, these muscles are not "for show". They're real. I don't wear clothes so of course my body weight would be thrown off. You live so long without its weight upon your shoulders so that when you feel it, yeah, it feels heavy. I don't expect you know what that feels like though. You've probably worn clothes throughout your whole experience on this world--except of course when bathing or specific recreational activities, I'd imagine."

Banquo nipped at Ophelia's hand, growling up at his mate. He was warning her not to act. To be grateful to the vampire female. He was telling her that this was a battle they did not want to fight...because Banquo would be brought into it too, if the need was there. He wouldn't stand idly by if someone was killing his love. However, Ban did not want to fight. Rosemary obviously offended his mate but he was willing Ophelia not to retaliate.

"Ophelia, please stop." Adira said softly, walking over to the girl and putting a hand on her shoulder, "Don't fight. I'm sure Rosemary didn't mean to offend you." She forced Ophelia to look at her in the eye and she stood there until the flame was almost gone from Ophelia's eyes.

Ophelia took a deep, calming breath. "No. I imagine you didn't mean to offend. I apologize. I jumped the gun." Her shoulders slumped, and some of the tension left the room, "I would appreciate lighter clothing, thank you." The girl watched as Rosemary left the room. She wanted to turn back into her hound and go outside and just run off her emotions. But she stayed. Even Ophelia knew it would be rude to leave just now.

Rosemary reentered the kitchen with clothing that looked more suitable. She slipped on the clothes, taking off the robe, glad to be free from it. "These are much better. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality." She bowed her head. The clothing was lighter, although still restrictive.

"I...I think it would be best if I went for a run. Let out some steam, if you will. Is it alright if I roam outside?" She asked this of Rosemary, showing as much deference as if she were a lower member of a wolf pack asking her alpha a question.

Banquo blinked and he shook his body to throw off the shorts that Rosemary threw down on him. "I'll wear them." Ban said with a shrug, "Just not right now. I don't feel the need to be in my human form." He yawned, his demeanor telling the others that he wasn't interested. He shook his body and sat.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Galantros would have sweat dropped were he some manner of animated character. Tensions seemed to just be escalating amongst some of them, and that made him anxious, his tendrils unbeknownst to him curling and uncurling rapidly at the tips. Taking a moment to calm his own self so that his emotional auras didn't drive anyone else further out of their gourd, he finished cooking breakfast and picked up a very cool energy drink. Normally he would have preferred warm drink due to the heat energy, but the idea of a cool beverage seemed like it would be soothing.

Silently, he was also thankful for the nudity coming to an end, though said nothing to offend their guests.

Admittedly, the reaper/incubus was tempted to release some calming emotional energy into the air, but he didn't want to toy too much with other people's emotions. That felt violating to them in some manner, even if he was trying to help. Ah well, he called everyone that would want to be up to breakfast, and saved some for others later on that may still be sleeping (such as Jacob. The necromancer had shifted a bit when overhearing that Rosemary would punch him through a wall if he saw Ophelia naked, but said nothing. He simply gave a mental sigh... he had been trying to calm his own frustrations and nerves, and didn't turn around so as not to gain Rosemary's wrath.)

As they ate, Sylin dined in an unusual manner. He had removed his filtration mask, and everytime he took a bite and chewed some food in his natural demon form, he covered his face with a napkin to block the view from others. From his memories, and experiences others of his kind had with dining with other creatures and beings in their normal forms, he had noted that their leech like mouths didn't exactly close tightly, allowing others to view what they were digesting. Great for intimidating prey and victims, terrible for dinner manners. Occasionally there seemed to be an odd sort of muffled purring coming from somewhere inside of Sylin's torso as well, more easily heard by Rosemary most likely. That would probably make some questions come to the demon, as it wasn't in his tone of voice at all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:13 am
Rosemary's eye's turned to slits and her lips thinned when she sensed Ophelia's aggression. Her fingers went into a position as if she was holding a gun even though one wasn't there. "I thought one who refers to herself as prisoner of hell wore chains a lot... compared to those clothing should be much lighter."

Once Ophelia calmed Rosemary had slumped partially out of relief and somewhat from disappointment. "I am known to have an easily lit temper myself."

She walked away to get the things. She would have welcomed a beating to herself to maybe relieve the frustration she was feeling from waiting for something that hasn't happened yet to happen. She hated waiting for unknown bad things that she wasn't sure she could handle to come. She didn't mind it when she was sure she could win like she was with most natural beings from the world she lived on (except for older vampires), but she's been beaten up more times than she'd like to admit by strange stuff. Veni too. "Those are exercise clothes and they don't restrict my movements at all."

At the thought of Ophelia going outside, Rosemary had to consider it. She didn't want to keep them locked inside a cage but she didn't want them roaming too far because they can be caught alone, they could be needed, and because those dogs are just too loyal to Adira and would feel guilty should anything to happen to her. It felt weird being treated like an alpha dog at the moment. Foxes tended to not have a pack set up and usually a wolf trumped foxes. She didn't want to entirely boss them around... She didn't feel like running outside either, she wanted to shoot something. "I can't wait to be out of cautious mode," she said the thought out loud. "Five minutes and then I'm coming after you in case something happened. Make sure you can see the house the whole time. If you need to run longer we have a device you can run on called a treadmill or the halogamer could be set up with the outside scenery here. Do you require a time keeper?"

Once Ophelia confirmed she had a good internal clock, Rosemary moved next to Jacob's couch bed. He had is face buried in the back of it and was still awake. Considering that their frustrations fueled one another when activated at the same time, she tried to calm him down and started to rub his healed back where Veni scratched him careful of her nails and careful to not push down too hard which was so very easy for her. I'm sorry I hit your face.

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:19 am
Ophelia opened her mouth to answer the chains of hell comment. "Sometimes the chains of Hell weigh on your soul rather than on your body. They may look heavy but...they weigh down your soul, your mind, much more than your body. At least mine did." She answered quietly. She nodded to Rosemary's comment about herself. Perhaps they could fight at some point. See how that went. In other circumstances, she wouldn't have been able to wait for that moment. However, now, she just wanted to get out. "I'm used to freer range." She gave a small smile, "No clothes, in other words." she added.

"I can't take this caution anymore either. Something needs to happen. That may be another reason why I...blew up" Ophelia said, awkwardly shifting. Then Rosemary gave her five minutes. Ophelia's body trembled with pleasure. "If anyone is in danger, we will sense it. We have a mental connection. Banquo and mine is stronger of course...but it lasts for a long time." Then there was the fact that her eyesight was better than most species. She could move miles from the home and still see it. She wouldn't mention that to Rosemary though. Phe left the room, walking towards a door. She exited it then took off the clothing that Rosemary gave her.

Ophelia concentrated and turned into her wolfish form. Her wiry human muscles became the lean, long muscles of a wolves. Her body turned black and shaggy. She leaned down and her nose became a mussel. She was soon all wolf. Ophelia took off running, her paws hitting the ground below them with a resounding thud. The sunshine felt amazing on her back and her stiff muscles burned.

Banquo started to follow his mate, wanting to get out of the house just as much as she did. He knew Hell Hounds were not meant to be kept indoors at all times. This is one of the reasons why Heegh drove the hounds crazy. It was like keeping a large down in the apartment.

"Banquo, please stay inside for now. We need a more direct connection." Adira said "oh don't give me that."She added when Banquo let out a whine. "you'll live. You'll get out soon. She patted his head before taking a place at the table. "this smells amazing, Galantros!"

Banquo sat down next to Adira, his expression was one of disappointment. He concentrated on Ophelia's mind and her emotions and was able to sense what she was seeing. He felt like a little of his dignity was stripped as he was forced to live vicariously through his mate. Soon, however, the smell of breakfast relieved his sullen mood. It really did smell amazing.

Ophelia entered the house again five minutes later. She trotted in still in her wolf form with her head held high. She held her clothing in her mouth. She entered the kitchen, setting her clothes down next to Banquo's and she sat down next to her mate. She licked Banquo's mussel and turned her attention to the humanoid figures.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:21 pm
Jacob took a soothing breath, then reached back with a hand to clasp it with Rosemary's. He then pulled it forward and kissed the back of her hand.

"It's alright... we all just had a rude awakening is all I think..."

Galantros slightly shly grinned, scratching the back of his neck.

"Thanks Adira. Jacob, you going back to sleep, or would you like some breakfast first?"

Jacob gave a light hearted sigh as he got up from the chair.

"Well, it DOES smell rather good. I may as well have a bite to eat for now. It'd probably help me feel a little better too as well."

On his way to the breakfast table, he gave Rosemary a small kiss, and gently, soothingly stroked the still attempting to sleep Veni's hair, the gesture easing the vampire instead of disturbing him.

Dieamos did Banquo a small favor and poured him a much less sweeter bit of coffee to the hound's taste.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:04 am
Veni stopped his slight shaking still wishing he'd hurry up and "die" already due to how sick he felt. He'd have to get back at the reaper somehow for startling Rosemary into hitting him. His mind couldn't focus on the how for his vindictive thoughts. His dominant thought was on how nauseated, sore, and restless his entire body was. Skip to evening already.

Rosemary wasn't staring at Sylin but she had her ear facing him when Ophelia came back. She heard a purring noise from his belly and wondered if it was natural or something implanted by Heegh. If the latter he didn't want to alarm him in the middle of his breakfast. She's ask him soon.

To Ophelia, "you look like you enjoyed yourself. Ban can have his turn if he wishes now. I'm going to go shoot.......things...before I lay down again. Anyone's free to watch if they wish."

She would have gone to the shooting range if it was connected to the house and not a building separate from it, but as they were agreeing to mostly stay close she went to the hollogamer and set it up as such.

She sighed on entering. She knew why she blew up on Ophelia earlier, one she was tired of being stagnant and afraid of feeling the need to protect Adira from someone that scares her and wishing for it all to pass, two she doesn't like being woken up, three her temper, four she hadn't tasted Jacob's blood in days, five she hadn't fed the aura well since her Christmas gift from Daphne (she needed to buy fear in a box for people), six she missed her calming fox too, seven she wasn't sure about Sylin still despite Dieamos' vote of confidence even if he is a wise demon, eight ...I'm sure there's something for eight.

Pondering on these things rose her anger again and she sent out several targets side by side. She started to shoot a clothing sort of pattern onto one of her targets. Shirt, shorts, shoes, bite marks on the neck, and it looking scared to the side at the spooke that bit him. Then next to the first target where the eye-line went she mutilated it into a bat form.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:49 am
Sylin decided to observe Rosemary at the "shooting range", hoping for a turn as well. He idly noted that she was venting some frustrations and kept quiet about it, both outwardly and internally. He did find the "drawing" with bullets amusing though.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm
Rosemary looked towards Sylin. She didn't have the game set to where she couldn't look outside the gamer to the sides. It was mostly in front of her that was the illusion. He probably wanted to do this too as he was more enthusiastic about shooting and gun use than she was.

"Would you like to try a game called War of the Inukam?" She asked this in part because he might enjoy it, but mostly to observe how he fights.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:42 pm
Duran held a scaple in hand. A frankensteined demon consisting of many pieces from different spicies lay on a table in front of him cut open receiving more modifications. The creature reached a claw at him. It looked familiar and the sight of it filled him with dread. He ran and for some reason ended up in a common store.

He casually walked around and saw a girl who looked like Macha in her human form. As he approached her to speak a sudden dread came over him. He knew someone was there and after him. He ran. As he ran places he recognized flashed by him, some which were hundreds of miles appart he went through as if they were right next to each other. He knew it was behind him. Finally he reached a place he felt relatively safe.

He shut the door and locked it. As he turned around the familiar claws planted themselves in his belly. Heegh's grin was there behind those claws. Duran was confused, what had he done wrong... was he angry at him for trying to create a new mixed creature? He used to be the best at making monsters created through breeding and other means than magic and souls like the new Satan liked to do. As he began to beat on his pray, Duran both cried out involuntarily and laughed.

Duran's unpleasant cackling at times laugh echoed throughout the house even after he woke finally.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 pm
(I can't remember Sylin's exact text color, so I'll do that later)

Sylin blinked a couple of his three eyes.

"Yes, actually. I would be most interested. The Inakum Wars, I've done some research about them. To go against them, even in practice combat would be fascinating."

Once he was taught about the basics of how the holographic gaming machine worked, Sylin jumped right into the game, using simulated versions of his own weapons. This gave Rosemary an idea of what his actual firearms could do.

Sylin worked alright with the game's NPCs, but shined at the parts where he fought alone. A wall came crashing down around him, and he leapt for safety, drawing his pistol sidearm creature, firing shots into the eyes and gut of an emerging Inakum warrior as he fell back. His shots weren't 100% accurate, but highly accurate enough to damage the thing's two brains and stun it so it fell over.

The demon gunman pulled out the mag from his pistol and slapped it into his thigh, absorbing the magazine and pulling out a fresh one from inside his body, slamming it into the gun as he approached the fallen Inakum. The tough alien monster was already starting to get up, but more precise shots to it's neck and face slammed it back to the floor. Getting up close, the stomach womb of the alien was about to birth an immature inakum being to attack, when the handgun in Sylin's grip shifted and morphed in shape a bit, and then fired in rapid full automatic, shredding flesh and bits of bone of the organs inside, also damaging and destroying the emerging infant enemy.

Sylin just reloaded his gun again and slapped it back into it's holster at his side when a large hand burst out of the ground below him and grabbed his ankle. He struggled briefly, and pulled out the short-barreled shotgun attached to his other side. The end of the barrel grew nasty jagged blades and he stabbed this into the exposed flesh of the arm, before pulling the trigger, some sort of explosive buckshot tearing the arm about half way off it's owner as the second Inakum warrior came out of the dirt. He pumped the shotgun and fired again, stumbling back with the remains of a hostile alien hand gripping his leg still, just as the Inakum aimed his good arm (with a large hand cannon attached) and fired several powerful rocket like projectiles at the demon.

Acting quickly, Sylin immediately dropped to the ground, the rockets exploding into a building behind him, hands gripping his shotgun tightly as he pumped out another used shell and into the chamber a fresh one, and fired again, this time directly into the mouth of the Inakum soldier. The thing gargled an angered yell as it tried to charge him, only to receive another blast to it's neck and damaged mouth area, destroying most of it's spine, it's head dangling in a gruesome manner behind it's shoulders.

In the end, the people that play War of the Inakum don't exactly win, they play to see how long they can last and how high a score they earn. Sylin lasted quite a while, and only succumbed when they brought out the horribly mutated and crazed Inakum soldiers, and in great numbers. Almost around the same area that Rosemary had gotten to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 pm
Rosemary applauded Sylin in what one could interpret as being a sarcastic manner as it was a slow one touching her fingers to her palm to make the noise. "Congratulations. You're merely a few stages bellow me on your first try."  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 am
(I forgot Sylin's text color still... Yes, I need to go back and do that!)

Sylin gave a genuine, if not creepy grin as he readjusted his breathing apparatus.

"I'll certainly take that as a compliment, Rosemary. There has been rumor that you're quite a deadly and vicious opponent when the need arises. I've been in my fair share of battles, so it's good to know that the rumors seem to hold true then."

He gave a sort of melancholy, contemplative grin as he realized something a bit sad.

"Had my chains still been bound to Heegh, and I felt like I had no other recourse to take, it would have been an honor to have been bested by you in combat. Though I am glad that doesn't have to be the case anymore, and that perhaps I can call more individuals friend some day than I could in my past."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 pm
"Why are there... of course... all the souls I must have sent back there must have started a rumor... what else is said of me? Wait, no, I might not want to know..." since most things she met either didn't go back to hell or their bodies were destroyed she figured it must be their souls telling the tale. There was hardly anything that lived to tell the tell in hell except Heegh and that one illusion demon that bested the satan for a time. "So before I cornered you several days ago, you wanted to die but you didn't want to go easily?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm
Adira felt a smile cross her lips as Jacob joined them at the table. "I hope you'll enjoy this despite your tiredness!" she commented cheerfully. She took a set of two pancakes and put strawberries on top of it. They were her new favorite food after her ice cream treat in Limbo...She tried not to dwell on Limbo very much. Something bad had almost happened there. Something very bad. It had already felt like months had gone by since that time. Long months. She shook her head slightly and glanced curiously over at Sylin. The demon ate in a strange fashion. She thought back to many of the demons in Hell and instantly understood. She was glad her ancestors had been humanoid--well sort of anyway. Her tail flicked. Her wings were hidden from view but she could feel them against her body.

Adira brought a bite of pancake to her mouth and put it in delicately. My Gods. ”This is really good! It tastes better than it smells!” Adira exclaimed. Rosemary and Sylin left the room after this point. Presumably to go shooting. Adira was glad that the strange demon wasn’t in the room any longer. Though he claimed “friend”, she couldn’t help but think “foe”. He’d been sent for a reason. Perhaps the demon could mask his intentions very well. Still, she did not voice these concerns.

Ophelia busily ate her share, enjoying every taste of it. When Rosemary informed the group that she was going to go shooting, Phe’s ears perked up. When Sylin finished his meal and followed the female vampire out of the room, Ophelia rapidly swallowed more food. Her master stood up, walked over to the cabinet and retrieved a bowl. Oh thank god. the hound thought. Adira filled the bowl with water and set it on the floor. Ophelia, like any common dog in her situation, began drinking noisily from the bowl. Her mate gave her a “slow down” stare but she ignored it. She wanted to see the shooting even if it didn’t interest the others.

Finally, she was finished. ”I’m going to join Rosemary and Sylin.” She said happily, ignoring the surprised looks of her master and her mate, and turning around and following the vampire-and-demon scent. Before she turned, she saw Adira give a small frown. She shrugged, sure there wasn’t any immediate danger. She put Adira out of her mind and her nose to the air. She was lead to the practice room where Sylin and Rosemary were. She paused, staring at the two. Her head tilted. They seemed to be in the middle of some sort of game. Her tail wagged and her whole body shuddered, fur, skin and body structures changing as the shudder rolled through her body. What was standing in its place was Ophelia’s hell hound form. It was skeletal but muscular at the same time. Flames lapped around key areas of her body even though she wasn’t trying. They were as much a part to her as her limbs or her tail. Natural, in other words.
”This looks like fun.” the hound replied with a “wolfish grin”, ”Can I play?”

Ban gave his thanks when Dieamos set down a bowl of coffee on the floor. He took a cautious sip before nodding. ”Much better.” he commented, his tail wagging fiercely. The drink was bitter and not one of his favorites but it was still nice and warm. "Thank you. After I finish breakfast I think I will take you up on that offer." he said to Rosemary.

Banquo ate his breakfast quickly as well (not quite as fast as his mate yet faster than Adira) but for a different reason than his mate. Rosemary mentioned he could go outside! Ban stretched his limbs as he ate, feeling their tightness. He could use the exercise. No large mammal was content to sit inside for a prolonged period of time. After what seemed like forever, he was finished.

”That was wonderful.” he said to GL, ”If you’ll excuse me please…I believe I’ll take Rosemary’s invitation to stretch my limbs.” he bowed his head, before upturning it again, ”Connect with me if you need something.” he added to Adira. Finally, he couldn’t take it any longer. There was one barrier between him and the outside world, however. ”Uhm…can someone please open the door?” Ban asked, sheepishly. He sat down, waiting, as Adira stood and opened the door. His body lurched instinctively forward when the door opened enough for him to pass. Freedom! He heard Adira laugh as he took off running.

Adira watched as her two hounds left the room. Well…that was fast. She shrugged her thin shoulders slightly, took a seat back at the table and took another bite. These pancakes were so good that they were sinful…Adira wondered if they actually existed in Hell.  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games