Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:19 am
Sophia smiles softly as she puts two spoonfuls of sugar into his tea and handed it to him. "Jin you don't have to be quiet if you don't want to." She told him softly. Sophia looked over at Kaana and smiled. "Yes as long as you feel comfortable. Would you like some tea too?" Sophia offered softly to Kaana.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 am
Yuki watched the table where Jin and Sophia sat, twitching slightly. "YOU PEOPLE LOOK LIKE MIMES FROM OVER HERE!!! TALK IF YOU WANT TO DANGGIT!"
Koku looked at her in suprise. "Did you just say danggit?"
Yuki pouted. "What's wrong with that?"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 pm
"Y-Yuki-san...calm down. And Jin-san...you don't have to be quiet. Talk if you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 pm
"We can't tease you if your quiet, silly."  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 pm
.....Well, if it's ok with you Princess Yuki, I guess I can talk, but I'll try not to talk so much. Well anywho, It's nice to meet you Miss Koku. If you are related to Princess Yuki, then I suppose you too would be a princess, huh? Well it's a pleasure to have two members of royalty in the room! What a day this has been! I wonder if the Host Club room is always so lively and fun and interesting! And Sophia-chan, this tea is delicious, thank you again! Oh, Miss Kaana, are you sure you wouldn't like some tea as well?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 am
"I'd like some tea. So much has happened today," she said, holding a cup of tea.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 am
Sophia smiled kindly and poured her a cup of tea. "Of course, here you go." She finished puring the tea and held up the container of sugar. "Would you like some sugar too? If so how many spoonfuls?" Sophia sked her kindly, a small smile on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 am
(wow! i spaced out on a lot huh? lol)
"I would love some tea!" Kaana smiled. "I can get it myself, Sophia. I'll be just fine. Thank you." Kaana gently poured herself some tea, setting down her camera, and added 3 sugars. "And hello and goodbye, Tamaki-San. It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again sometime, host king." Kaana smiled.  

Kaana-Chan

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:04 pm
"I like my tea with no sugar. But thanks anyway," she said as she sipped some tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:38 pm
"Sophia! Could I get a tea as well, please?" I asked.  

Nighthawk475

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:44 pm
"Your welcome and ok Kaana." Sophia turned to another girl who asked for tea. "Of course." Sophia got up and poured her a cup of tea as well. She smiled politely again holding out the container of sugar. "Would you like some sugar in it?" She asked kindly in her soft voice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm
I smiled at Sophia's kindness. "Yes, please. Two spoonfuls."  

Nighthawk475

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Oh wow, suddenly everyone wants tea! I wonder what caused this spontaneous thirst? Hahaha, well Sophia-chan, it's nice of you to pour everyone tea, but you look more like a host, oh pardon, me, hostess, doing that. I think you'd make a great hostess Sophia-chan! People would love your beauty, your kindness, your generosity, and your personality! But then again, I wouldn't want to see some crazed, desperate boy putting all kinds of moves on you...oh I don't want to seem like the possessive type, because I'm certainly not, but......

::I go into deep thought, entering my Jin's Inner Mind Theater, watching what would happen if indeed someone tried to steal her away. I am snapped back into reality when Sophia asks what's wrong::

Oh, it's nothing sweetheart, I was just off in LaLa Land, that's all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm
Sophia smiles and shakes her head lightly at Jin then turns and smiles back at Threasa(Sp?). Sophia takes the spoon and places two spoonfuls of sugar into her tea and gives it a little stir. "There you go." She stated kindly, going back to her seat. "Do you really think I would make a good Hostess?" She asked quietly.

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 pm
"But Jin-san, what type should she be?" she asked  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games