Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:50 pm
"Yes, most humans would find it a bit strange, wouldnt they?" she said, so angry she was pushed into a dimension past emotion. "i suppose you should refrain from the poofage, shouldnt you? weel, alrght, maybe movement will remove this drab." she said, standing up and opening the door. Stepping outside she saw Zeke down the hall. Blasting him out of her way with a flick of the funger she breezed past him and stepped into the waiting elevator, holding the door for ardeo.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm
Sage followed after him. "I wouldn't really now, I've just came here myself."

((sorry I was out of town and had no computer))  

Athena_68

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 am
Davian smiled as Sage caught up with him. "So, what do you say we go exploring then?" He asked with a huge grin spread over his face. He thought for a moment and effortlessly changed his figure once more to a young boy appearing to be about the age of twelve years old, it was not much of a disguise as he just looked more or less like his true form only younger. He grabbed one of Sage's hands holding onto it like a little brother would.

((I asked him if you should delete his character but he said: "No, if I end up back on Gaia that's one of the first places I'm going to post.". Which means he'll probably be back at some point over the next two or three weeks. I doubt he'll be able to stay away from it that long. Though I still don't know why he left...))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:50 am
[[lol sounds like me i leave and wolfffy insists on keepin ma characters cause she knows ill be back within the week lolzz]]  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 am
"Why not?" She looked down at Davian and his new appearance. "Now, your choosing to look like a younger brother?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
"Yep." Davian replied giving Sage a huge grin. "People are less intimidated by me like this." He said looking back in the direction they were heading.

((Sorry it's so short I've had a headache all day and it's made my brain lock up and die...)))

Jedi Master Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm
Deston had gotten as far as opening his mouth to reply when Arias declared that she had to leave for class and immediately closed his mouth before she went bounding off. Well...that had been...odd. The demon shrugged as the wolf disappeared from his sight and remained beneath his tree. There was a fair amount of rime covering it now and he was getting more and more comfortable. Sure, there was an icebox of a hotel room waiting for Deston, but his current location was rather enjoyable. In the end he opted to sit leaning against the tree and to wait for something interesting to come his way.

(( Holy crudnuts, I forgot to reply last night. Sorry for the wait wolffy. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 am
"True, noone would be afraid of a little kid."  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:15 am
Arias sat through her classes as the hours dragged on. She didn't pay much attention to her lessons, because after all, she had been through high school many times. The minute the bell rang she took off for the doors. Arias went back to her small house and changed into some more casual clothes, leaving her bag in her room as she went out the door again. Arias walked toward the forest.
I wonder if he is still there. I did run off on him...

Ardeo followed Ebony, swishing his tail thoughtfully.

Zeke ducked under tree branches as he made his way toward the spot where he had sensed the ice demon's presence. He spotted the french man sitting under a tree. Zeke walked forward stopping a few feet away from him.
"Deston, right?"

((It's okay. I haven't been on in a few XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 pm
Deston had zoned out somewhat while he'd been leaning against the trunk of the tree, the rime having turned into a thick layer of frost by now. His head jerked up when he heard a voice say his name, his blue-gray eyes spotting an unfamiliar man. Well, it wouldn't be the first time the demon had come across a situation like this. He did meet several people in his travels and wasn't always in the same "mood" when he did. It was entirely possible that Deston had met this man before while in another "mood," prompting his failure to recognize him.
"Yes." He replied with a nod.
Don't identify yourself to him you fool! Another "mood" hissed from the back of the demon's mind.
What had that one so worked up?

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 am
Pushing an elevator button Ebony sighed thoughtfully. "I wonder why there were so few kids out after that? Usually the smallest thump means all of them packed around your door." She looked down at her watch. "Damn it! NO! He is sooo gonna kill me! Gotta go Ardeo, so sorry, already missed first and second period, can't be late again!" she cried, speeding out of the elevator the moment it opened. She took off towards a building nearly across campus. "My luck.." she muttered. Five minutes late to her farthest class, meaning she was gonna be twenty minutes late! "Damn it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Davian walked at Sage's pace still holding onto her hand loosely. "It's true people don't usually pick fights with children. Also I hear more things then most while I'm immitating a child." Davian said simply looking round the street they were walking down examining everything he could see. "You see people don't really think twice about what they say when a child is nearby, they tend to think a child wouldn't understand things." He continued to explain to Sage, as if he were trying to justify his reason for looking like a child.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Arias heard a faint voice ahead. She smiled to herself and slowly ducked under branches as she followed it.

Ardeo snorted.
Why is it that people are always running off on me. Do I look funny or something?
He left the hotel, running at a fast pace for a small fox. Ardeo ran towards the woods, following his mistress' scent.

Zeke looked at the demon thoughtfully for a moment before walking towards him slowly.
"Nice ability you have there, my boy." he gestured toward the thick layer of frost on the tree trunk.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:36 pm
Deston raised an eyebrow at the man's comment and behavior, casually standing so as to better talk to the man. His only reply to the man's words was a simple shrug, because he honestly didn't see anything special about his ability. The demon had been born like this after all.
Watch him. A "mood" growled from the back of his head, obviously on guard.
Deston, as he presently was, didn't feel any suspicion or intimation from the man, maybe just a little weirded out but that was all. He wasn't feeling threatened...not yet.

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 am
Arias tripped and fell on the ground with an 'oof'. She pulled herself up into a crouched position.
"Nice ability you have there, my boy."
Her eyes widened as she peeked through the bushes. Zeke was standing a few feet away from Deston.

"You know, an ability like that could be very powerful if used for The Immortal Hunters."
Zeke picked up a twig and picked at it thoughfully.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games