Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

FantasyDreamer5000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm
I saw this guy and I got really shy and I needed to find you!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:32 pm
(Shoot! I gotta go! I'll be on laterz! Bye!)  

FantasyDreamer5000

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 pm
Lin saw Ace, and stood up. She walked closer to him and said, "Hi." She smiled. "Well, I havent got anyone to go to the Ball with... so I'm going with you..." Lin said feeling a little bit shy  
Oh my god. If shes this shy she might as well hide in her room all day. We need to make her feel more welcome here we could throw her a welcome party. No that wont work she would probally blush and run out the room. Oh forget it ill talk to her another time. I teleport outside the castle and start to walk towards the woods. For some reason i dont know why im just pissed. I just feel like beating the crap out of something.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
... oh u get shy around people don't u?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:34 pm
He started to fall asleep in the chair.

(I have to go. I got work...)  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 pm
*walks up to Ace's Dunk tank* hey Ace need any help?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:49 pm
hey i willmet u at the festavil ok i walk off  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

FantasyDreamer5000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Chie peered around the corner of the hall. Phew, I'm in the clear. She walked out into the quad and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:52 pm
Ace stood up and smiled at Lin."Cool." He said as he put his hands in his pockets. "How your station going so far?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 pm
D****t! As im walking throught the forest vines and thorn bushes just keep getting in my way. Its hurting like a B****. I start to get frustrated and start punching everything in my path trees,rocks,logs and anything else i saw by the time it was over that my hands were covered in bruises and that just made me more pissed. As im walking i can tell im about 2 hours away from the castle i notice a bonfire ahead but dont see any people. What stupid A** leaves a fire going in the middle of a forest i go to put it out. Once i put it out i started to walk away. But then i started hearing leaves crunching i could see the bushes rustling. Show yourself I scream at the bushes. COWARDS! I didnt even know if there was anything in the bushes. I knew i was being stupid but i didnt care i pulled out my sword and screamed like a maniac. My blood pressure was high my magic was out of control i was having an adrenilene rush. I started swinging my sword like i was crazy. I put my sword away and screamed cowards and just as i walked away i was ambushed..............

p.s dark fire let me back in ur guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:56 pm
"Good." Lin looked at her watch again and said, "The time seems to go by fast too. Its already 6:25 Am." She gave out a little sigh again. "I'm kinda... nervous, but I dont know why." Lin looked up at the sky  

XStarlight_DustX

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:57 pm
"Hey Zenjin. Would you like to volunteer for the tank?"Ace said."And guess what?" He whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 pm
"Nervous about what?"He asked Lin.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games