Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 am
Icarus thought this was all just a bad dream...Collin....the man she's trusted from day one...the man she loved...was pointing a gun at her and threating to shoot it... thousands of things to say passed through her mind...so many things she could do...should do...but, instead, she just sank to her knees tears running down her face. "How could you..."

Daniel was barely conciouss, so he really had no idea what was going on.

(( man! I leave for one weekend and all this happens! lol ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Blanche got a bit closer. "C'mon, Collin... You don't want to do that.." She said softly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 pm
He growls at Blanche, but when he sees Icarus, he breaks inside, and he lowers the gun, then he presses it to his own temple. "I'm sorry icarus i'm so sorry..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:11 pm
Blanche took another step, reaching for the gun. "Put it down..." She whispered. "You don't need it."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm
Icarus was up in a flash. She grabbed the gun before he could do anything and tackled him to the floor, holding his hands above him to the floor. "Don't you ever...hold a gun to your head...ever again...do you hear me...never again... because if you do... i will bring you back from the dead, clone you, and kill all your clones do you understand me?" Icarus made no sense, but it was all her brain could think of.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Tomoyo had fallen asleep where she was sitting against the wall. Blanche watched and bit her lip. "That's another way to do it."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:14 pm
He winces and watches her with wide eyes. Wow, i've never seen this side of her... he sighs shakilly and looks up at the celeing. I'm so sorry Icarus-s.. his voice cracks on the last syllable  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm
Icarus sniffled and tightened her grip on his wrists, threatning to break them if he tried to fight her. "why...why would you do that...was everything we've been through...a lie?"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm
Dawn rolled her eyes. She had been watching from afar, and now it was time for her to make a move. She stepped out from the shadows and clapped, her claws clicking together. "Well well, good job Collin. Bravo." She said, smirking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:22 pm
Daniel snapped out of it when he heard dawn. sharply he turned around, shivering. "You...you were the voice.." he said, shakily cralwing backwards.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:29 pm
Collin shakes his head, No Icarus! It wasn't! She made me do it! he pleads with her looking genuinely guilty and remorsefull

Thalias watches quietly with his one good eye from the corner, still as stone and almost invisible. He keeps quiet to avoid alerting dawn of his presence. Its almost time...just alittle longer..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:32 pm
"Then tell me what happened!" Icarus snapped, genuinely broken-hearted.

Daniel shakily got to his feet, still weak, but he wouldn't show it, so he held his fists up.  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:43 pm
Dawn laughed a bit. "Nothing like good old fashioned hotwiring to do the trick." She said, glancing at Daniel. She looked at Collin. "Well? Choose your side."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 pm
He doesnt even glance at dawn Icarus, i made a mistake and i regret it, she manipulated me and i'm suffering inside because of it. I love you icarus  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm
Daniel rolled up his sleeves, sick of the dawn-fly. "C'mere. I got two fists with your name all over them."

Icarus gulped down a sob. "Then wha'ts your choice, collin?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces