Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 am
It's not that my parents are too old-fashioned to accept me as I am, but they're the kind of people who just settled into their gender roles without complaint.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 am
the ceiling is up.

You're not entirely right about the sex change thing, Showa. True, you cannot change genetics, but you can be the opposite gender rather convincingly.... though I think it might be a little too late for you.

If someone goes on hormone therapy in their adolescent years before they start developing their adult features, their natural features will be suppressed and they will instead develop features of the opposite gender. So for male-to-female, this would mean that the voice would not deepen, facial hair would not develop the same {it would be light and soft like a woman's facial hair}, skin texture would be smoother, they'd take on a slightly different natural scent, and develop breast... among other things.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 am
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata
Hmm... difficult to explain... I like playing female characters. If I'm going to be looking at the character for hours, it might as well be a girl.

I am into girls. Not interested in guys at all.

To be honest, I haven't really liked being a guy since elementary school (when I started learning girls were different), but I have not even bothered with TRYING to save up for a sex-change since you can't change genetics and I would still have a masculine voice and appearance after the transformation was complete.

so wat your basically saying is your a girl trapped in a guys body right? or am i wrong? but you would be a straight girl? well i dunno cuz u like girls well then that would be lesbian ehh too confusing
Most of the time I am mentally in the genderless middle-ground. When I do leave it, I either loathe being male or just naturally picture my inner self as a cute Asian girl. ^^'

ohhh hmm okay sounds cool smile
Thanks for not calling me a gender-confused freak. I haven't even told my parents that. The parts about picturing myself as a girl and wanting an absolute and complete sex-change, I mean.

i dont judge anyone at all its just not right and people that do that are just plain meanies crying oh ehh i was just about to say hugs u cuz its a habit but nvm u dont like being touched
I'm okay with hugs.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 am
Tensai Showa Hayata
It's not that my parents are too old-fashioned to accept me as I am, but they're the kind of people who just settled into their gender roles without complaint.

oh wows well just dont tell them then  

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 am
Tensai Showa Hayata
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata
Most of the time I am mentally in the genderless middle-ground. When I do leave it, I either loathe being male or just naturally picture my inner self as a cute Asian girl. ^^'

ohhh hmm okay sounds cool smile
Thanks for not calling me a gender-confused freak. I haven't even told my parents that. The parts about picturing myself as a girl and wanting an absolute and complete sex-change, I mean.

i dont judge anyone at all its just not right and people that do that are just plain meanies crying oh ehh i was just about to say hugs u cuz its a habit but nvm u dont like being touched
I'm okay with hugs.

okay then hugglez you =]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 am
ThisEmptySoul
the ceiling is up.

You're not entirely right about the sex change thing, Showa. True, you cannot change genetics, but you can be the opposite gender rather convincingly.... though I think it might be a little too late for you.

If someone goes on hormone therapy in their adolescent years before they start developing their adult features, their natural features will be suppressed and they will instead develop features of the opposite gender. So for male-to-female, this would mean that the voice would not deepen, facial hair would not develop the same {it would be light and soft like a woman's facial hair}, skin texture would be smoother, they'd take on a slightly different natural scent, and develop breast... among other things.
That's exactly what I meant. I'm too old. My parents would not have paid for me to go through something like that because of my religious upbringing.

Not that I'm not happy I was brought up Christian since people with a religion of some sort tend to have stronger morals, but I have no desire to be partiarch or head of the household, I am not good at being a leader, and I fail at many things that are considered masculine. sad  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:40 am
Tensai Showa Hayata
ThisEmptySoul
the ceiling is up.

That's exactly what I meant. I'm too old. My parents would not have paid for me to go through something like that because of my religious upbringing.

Not that I'm not happy I was brought up Christian since people with a religion of some sort tend to have stronger morals, but I have no desire to be partiarch or head of the household, I am not good at being a leader, and I fail at many things that are considered masculine. sad

awwwh im sorry :/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata
ThisEmptySoul
the ceiling is up.

Maybe in the future people will be able to extend their lives through replacement bodies, and I'll be able to start over as a young Asian woman.

Only time will tell. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 am
Well, there are certainly women out there that would love being the "head of the household", so I do not think you'd have too much difficulty finding a wife as a male. I will admit that you might run into those that not only want you to take on the traditional role as "head of household", but would insult you for not wanting to do so. However, female "head of household" is a role that is growing in popularity so it may not be as hard to find such a partner as it would have been several years ago.

You might not necessarily be too old, but I'm not going to doubt that it is very likely you are. You'd have to speak with a medical professional about it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:45 am
Tensai Showa Hayata
catlover106
Tensai Showa Hayata
ThisEmptySoul
the ceiling is up.

Maybe in the future people will be able to extend their lives through replacement bodies, and I'll be able to start over as a young Asian woman.

Only time will tell. ^-^

lol that sounds nice heart hehe i would love that >////<  

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am
If you believed in reincarnation, you could always hope that you're in such a body for your next life.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 am
I have big hands, a manly chest, and broad shoulders. Not attractive in a woman.

But I would want the full female experience... both the ups and downs. Science has not yet provided a way to do that.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 am
ThisEmptySoul
If you believed in reincarnation, you could always hope that you're in such a body for your next life.

i believe in it e.e meh never wants to die D; worst fear ever = dying/not existing anymore  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am
That is true. I personally don't find mood swings and bleeding out the crotch to be that particularly appealing, though.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 am
ThisEmptySoul
If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'd probably come back as a girl who wanted to be male considering how my current life is.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games