Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Brago sighed. "I know how you want me to wake you...." Brago said flipping ontop of her. " Are you sure you want it to come to this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:40 pm
"'And beheld a pale horse...' yes. I see that, old friend. I know. But the question is not of whether I need allies or not... it is of what side to take."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 pm
"The one you see fit too."The whisperer showed the doors to the training room feeling the immense demon aura being released."I can not say which side to take since there are still decisions being made."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Hmm." Leon watched her climb the wall and sighed softly. He got to his feet and felt as if something suddenly had hit him in the gut, and he knew exactly what it was. Damn. . . . He thought as his eyes looked away, but he could still smell Soli. He held back a small growl that threaten to escape him, and quickly disappearing into the bedroom, hiding beneath his bed. He knew that fromt his point til the full moon wasn't going to be easy.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:51 pm
Soli looked around to see Leon gone,"Leon?"She felt uneasy then she saw a big one on of the walls."End of Day One I guess."She felt tired and started going toward the beds and fell on one of them."I'm so tired,"She whispered and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:58 pm
User Image
Hana didn't open her eyes when he flipped her, but mumble some thing that sounded like "go sleep".  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm
"Hopefully Hanas not used to me yet..." He put his manhood inside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:07 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

A growl escaped from under the bed in which Soli laid, it wasn't a dangerous and threatening one, it was one of desire. This was the biggest flaw of being a werewolf: the need to mate.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm
Soli looked underneath the bed,"Leon why are you under there?"She heard him growl,"Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:25 pm
User Image
Hana jolted up and grabbed onto Brago when she felt him enter her. She gasped, not being able to form words  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli and shook his head, "Ugh! No!" He smacked his head into the floor once before he exhaled heavily. A small whine escaping him. He wasn't sure how to tell her this, not even sure if he should tell her at all, but figured it was better to let her know now before he ended up doing something stupid. "Soli," He started, his ears drooping and a frown touching his lips. "T-This is very embarassing for me to say, b-but, ummm, well, a few days before I wolf out and stuff, I, ummm, I g-get very h-hormonal and I may try something very stupid." By now his tail was between his legs and his head down, looking as if he was expecting to be beaten. "A-And I want to a-apologize for anything I might do."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana jolted up and grabbed onto Brago when she felt him enter her. She gasped, not being able to form words

Brago struggled away from her and got up. "Okay. Since your up and ready. Lets get crackin."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:30 pm
"oh that's okay I understand if you do try anything stupid,"Soli yawned as she said this."I'm going to sleep now then."Soli started getting up from the floor to go to her bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:35 pm
User Image
"I guess thats one way to wake me up." Hana said sleepily. "but not fair. I'll get you back later." she said sitting up on the edge of the bed.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 pm
"We have sex too often. We will get bored of each other." Brago said as he hurridly got his clothes on. " Come on Hana" he smiled.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games