Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm
"thou is a foolish insect and will die as thus" Maxis yelled at Meza "Warlock release your enchantment and lettis thy kill it" "wow, you two are just so wonderful hun" said Warlock  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm
-meza laughs slightly and doesnt say another word-  

grimmjaw06

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 am
Warlock release his spell and move to watch Maxis and Meza fight "What is thy name foolish insect... it matters not thy will only be and insect and die an insect"yelled Maxis  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:03 am
June followed the rabbit and Tigger to a tree, with a dooor on it.
"...too wierd...."
June followed in after them, almost being slammed in between the door before the rabbit finally noticed her.
"oh...hello there! I'm so sorry!"
The rabbit opened the door widely, and I walked in, glancing at an upset kangaroo.
"..wh-"
"I'm Rabbit, and you are?" the rabbit interrupted me.
"June."
Tigger hopped back over from The crying kangaroo, the kangaroo lifting her head for a moment suprised when she saw me. I said nothing.
"sorry, Rabbit! this is my new friend! We knocked into eachother on the road"
tigger laughed. June laughed weakly with him.
"ah, I see." Rabbit said as he went over to the kangaroo and told her my name and comforted her.
"...what's going on?" I asked finally.
"oh....eh....Roo-er, Kanga's daughter has gone missing." Tigger motioned to the crying kangaroo when he said kanga. I nodded.
"well, where could she have gone? Why don't we look for her?"
I asked a little impatiently.
"we're trying to comfort Kanga in the meantime. trying to round up all of our friends to help isn't exactly the easiest thing; especiaally when they're out playing around." rabbit said. I sighed
"I'll help you then. Who-GYAH!"
June fell foreward onto the ground, thje door having been slammed open on her. Something heacy walked on top of her, and she saw honey fall in front of her face.
"Winnie the Pooh to the rescue!!!!"
He said with a scratchy voice. I grunted
"can you get off of me?!"
"oh, sorry."
Winnie got off of me and I stood up, looking over at the pudgy, golden bear with a red shirt and a honey pot in his hand, the lable actually reading 'Hunny'.
"oh pooh! thank goodness you're here! you heard about roo, right?" Rabbit said, hopping up and down as if he were tigger.
((OOC// to be continued.....MUAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 pm
-He looked up at the tall hearltess and his sword slowly dissappeared and as it disappeared his arm came back-
I am Meza, and i beleive anything to you is aan insect, hows the weather up there, wow if you were any taller you could touch the moon
-meza looks up at Maxis as he takes out a ciggerate and lights it-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:00 pm
"foolish insect does thy wish to die so quick, then let it be so insect." as Maxis gaint blade slam down towards Meza "Meza ha ....tis is a fitting name for a damn soul"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:27 am
As Maxis' blade slammed down, Manifesta used only his index finger to block it, while holding his keyblade to Warlock's neck. "Is now a good time for this?....". Manifesta than turned his head towards Meza "I suggest you leave, or offer a very good reason as to why you are here..." Manifesta said coldly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:27 pm
As i recall this is not you castle it is as what did you call him Warlock, Riftcreator?
-he looked over at warlock then at Manifesta-  

grimmjaw06

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:07 am
" Maxis ... Warlock" yelled Riftcreator as he walk down the staircase "you two please leave and check on Nero" as he looks at Manifesta and Meza "Now then who are you and why did you interupted them fighting"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:36 pm
-meza looked to the side of the roo geting tired of telling people his name-
Meza  

grimmjaw06

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:27 pm
As Warlock and Maxis left the room " so your name is Meza ... then tell me why you are here" said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:10 pm
(Rift this was the character that spoke to you about the Unversed, remember? sweatdrop )

Manifesta looked at RiftCreator slightly. "They dont need to be fighting at a time like this....."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm
((yes i know your character, i was talking to grimmjaw))

"It not the fact of what time it is or what reason, for if my creation find a reason to fight then they will ..." said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 am
I have no real reason to be here, oor atleast not a good one
-he looks at the roo around him never noticing it had chaned back from him and warlocks fight-  

grimmjaw06

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:53 am
"hmmm your lucky normal my creation would of killed you by now" said Riftcreator talking to Meza  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games