Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Jack decides to stop going for melee attacks at shoots at Bala with his pistol and assualt rifle at the same time hoping that he'll get a lucky shot for the Brutes persistence was getting annoying. Sen meanwhile had managed to dig him self out of the hole and activated the comm. "Shrukan I order you to get over here now and help with this fight I don't know what has been with you today but so help me I will see you launched out an airlock if you continue your tea party are whatever it is that you are doing."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:57 pm

there was no response from shrukan's comm

bala rushed at jack once again holding his sphere infront of him as a sheild deflecting away his bullets. when he was withing range bala smacked the guns out of jack's hands and swung for his head with his sphere

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Jack dodges the blow and backpedals avoiding the Brute. Will you just die already I mean you can't hit me half the time and the other half you are just making me fly around so I can charge my kinetic energy stores and beat you back down so give up I'm getting sick of this." Bala roars but is blindside by the body of one of the lesser Brutes being thrown at him. "Well as long as their boss is a little preoccuipied I think you could use some help Jack." It was Sen holding his hammer in one hand and an energy spear in the other.

Tarturus was not happy though he could easily destroy the sentinals with little damage they just kept coming like a swarm of nats. Brutes I order you to ignore these unclean fools and push on to the center of the complex to smash whatever it is that is making these pests." and with a mighty roar Tarturus uses his own hammer to somehow magnatize all the sentinals currently around him to the walls and charges forward.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Bala was reluctant but he did as ordered and charged on past Jack and Sen heading towards the door

just as Bala was about to reach the door it opened and a massive sentinel beam, almost three times and wide as a normal one, blasted into him searing a hole through his chest

Bala was in complete shock. he looked down at the wound he had suffered and let out one last roar before he fell dead on the floor

from out of the doorway shrukan came piloting the mech suit. it had an arm mounted sentinel beam on its right arm, a turret mounted on its right shoulder, A plasma mortar mounted on its left shoulder. and on its left hand were minature gravity hammer heads studding the knuckles. "did some call for backup?" Shrukan smiled and rushed forward on the machine's foot mounted wheels and rushed into the middle of the cluster of brutes. quickly he began firing his sentinel beam and spun around cutting them all down in seconds as the beam easily sliced through them like butter. one brute who was lucky enough to drop down in time lept through the air with its hammer in tow. Shrukan laughed and caught the brute by its head and lifted it into the air "sorry but I can't have you messing up the paint job" he crushed the brute's skull in the machine's cold metal hand and chucked it at Tarturus' feet. "now tell me again, who is going to smash who?"

(was that badass enough or should i throw in a few explosions for shrukan to not look at as he walks away?)

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Tarturus sees the machine cutting his troops down and he sees the pilots armor. "Arbiter you coward you think that suit is going to save!"Tarturus charges forward powered by a blood rage from mistaking Shrukan as the Arbiter that killed him.

(Oh now this is going to be good Flood powered Tarturus vs Shrukan in a mech suit)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:44 pm

shrukan smiled "oh trust me, you don't know how jealous the other elites will be when they found out I killed you" he clenched the mech's hand into a fist and once Tarturus was close enough he punch him in the chest and the miniature gravity hammers launched him halfway across the room. once there was distance again Shrukan took Aim at Tartus and began blasting him with the sentinel beam

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:01 pm

The Brute leader roars and charges foward even with the sentinal beam firing on him to launch the mech back with a swing from his gravity hammer. "Well Arbiter gotten overconfident in your time spent as heritic scum?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Shrukan rushed back at him and met Tarturus's gravity hammer with a gravity punch causing them both to be Knocked back "yes you may be right about that but remeber that your not so modest either" his shoulder turret locked onto him and he let loose with a barrage of gun fire

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 am

The shots did damage to Tarturus but not nearly enough to finish the fight. "Come on Arbiter you so lazy you can't even pilot right anymore?" Tarturus roars and charges again this time aiming for the squishy pilot component of the mech. The other Spartans were watching from the side lines. "So who wants to bet on the outcome of this?"The rest of the group just glares at Jack.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 pm

shrukan once again parried the blow with a gravity punch all the while continuing to rip into him with the turret. he skidded back a ways and pointed his arm at him "well this will be fun" a compartment opened up on the top of the arm and out extended a rocket launcher with six barrels, shrukan quickly fired off two rockets and the heat seekers found their mark filling the room with a massive fireball.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 pm

When the dust clears Tarturus was gone. "Wait is he dead or did he just run away?" Then they see an oracle fly up to them. "It is terrible a horrible flound monster as taken my counterpart what are we to do and please reclaimers ask your friend to stop damaging this installation."

(Thought we would postpone the epic conclusion to this epic fight for another time)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:27 pm

the hatch opened and Gosli detached from his port above shrukan's seat "wow you weren't lying when you said that you would show this thing off. I'm so happy to see my masterpiece in action" Shrukan smirked "yeah no problem, sorry I wasn't able to get the last one though" Gosli shook his "head" "oh no reason to be sorry, no my machine has it's first real test, I must say though the idea to implant those gravity facets on the knuckles sure was a great idea, hard to believe I didn't think of it" for the first time he noticed the other oracle "for heaven's sake are you honestly still here?"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm

The other oracle turns to Gosli. Brother one of our counterparts has been stolen we must help these Reclaims save him who knows what that Flood will do with him." Sen holds up his hands. "Wait there were 3 of you? Great the Covenant an oracle this is bad news bad news indeed."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 pm

"yes yes how sad. well i guess if that means getting to show off this baby in action again than I'm in" shrukan jumped out of the mech and looked at his fellow spartans "so who's gonna kiss my a** first huh?" Gosli floated over to Bala's corpse and found the sphere "oh my what a primitive weapon" he attempted to leviate the sphere but it wouldn't budge "well that makes no sense. based on the metal used it shouldn't be this heavy" as he looked it over the release switch activated and the sphere opened up revealing the dark matter core "oh my now isn't this interesting. come along now reclaimers and help me get this to the lab. i have a few adjustments in mind" as he spoke he was allready headed back to the lab

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Jumpy was carrying three brutes heads. Two of which had their left eyes shot out by a sniper. she'd shot through their sheild and armor slits into their brain and taken them out with one shot, the last one had both of its eyes burned out from an energy sword peircing them. The only noticable damage to herself, was her right arm, it was broken from a gravity hammer getting a lucky swing on her with it's metal bladed end. She had her sniper on her back, and her energy sword was back on it's magnetized hip holder, while she shook the brutes heads out of their helmets, and carried the helmets with her. That was something special she did with her kills, she collected the helmets. She'd have added these helmets to the dozens of grunt masks, sniper jackal eye-covers, jacal sheilds, and the one hunter sheild she'd gotten after killing a lone hunter back in the ODST with nothing but a few grenades and a rocket launcher, which had barely been enough, it'd been her SMG that'd finally done the thing in, or, she would have, if they all hadn't been dissentigraded when the anti-matter hadn't destroyed their origional base. The only thing remaining from her kill-collection were the three jackal sheilds she had on her, and now the three brute helmets.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games