Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:44 pm
"He most likely would of joined us or gotten us if he was at the clock tower, so I'll check the lab first." Yuki said. She then began to form a strand of black ice. So far so good she thought to herself. Then, she thinned it out. It looked like a really skinny snake. "Ok then, here I go." Yuki said as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. A black light surrounded her and it slowly moved towards the ice. When the light reached it, it vanished and Yuki went unconscious. The ice began to move.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 pm
Senku caught her from falling and sighed  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 pm
(bold black is Yuki in the ice)

Once Yuki got the hang of moving around, she began to head for the lab. When she made it inside she began looking for Raz.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 pm
Senku sat her body against a wall and waited while laughing a bit  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:29 pm
After searching for a while inside the lab Yuki could still not find him. She began to get hopeless when suddenly she saw a sign on the door. It said 'keep out, experiments in progress.' Yuki was suddenly filled with hope as she slithered through and sure enough, Raz was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:36 pm
Senku just stared off into space like an empty shell and began to think of the bandits and laughed a little" Punks deserved every last bit of pain i caused them ehehehehehehheeh picking on a child" He said laughing harder  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:04 pm
June_Malatesta
User Image

((...well my character as amnesia....))

"what?" June turned to face him hesitantly

((Oh.............))

Philip looked at her with a serious expression as he approaches her without much warning and simply placed his hand on her face as he let only one eye out to see half of his face to her before stopping and smiling back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

June's eyes widened, her body tensing at his touch. Once her stepped away she put her hand to her cheek and quickly turned away, walking down the hallways quickly  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dullrod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:12 pm
(( what did i miss, whats going on?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Philip began to wonder what was it that he saw as he opened his book to research on the matter as it interested him, he soon became an unknown figure within the mansion's residence reading from a blank book in his hands, but that was only how everyone would see of him as he did.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm
((@dman: Sari is no longer insane Raz was captured. Senku is now insane due to a couple of bandits he quickly killed. Yuki left her body and is seaching for raz in the lab))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

June entered an empty room and sat on the couch, dropping her hand from her pinkened cheek
...wyh did he do that? no one's ever touched me..

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dullrod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(( sounds confusing but what ever ill catch up and join in right away))
Darren walks out of the kitchen with a chocolate bar and a bottle of water. he walks down the hall and throws them into the garbage and then take a turn and see's a door that says LAB on it. "how have i never been in this room before"
he says as he looks around....no one was there. he walked up to the door and went inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 pm
Although Yuki couldn't speak to him, she wanted Raz to see her. Just as Yuki was about to get close enough for him to spot her, a scientist picked her up. "Well well well, what do we have here, hm? Looks like an experiment is causing trouble, and you're made of black ice. I'll be looking you up." He said chuckling. Yuki gasped and quickly returned to her body.

((Back to the normal Yuki))

Yuki shot up and began gasping. Then, she began to cough. When she finally stopped she looked at her hand. Blood, just like I thought. After wiping her mouth she looked up. ''He's in the lab."

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 pm
Nago began working on a way to find the cure while Han was inactive at the moment, it was then that he suddenly found a young teenager had arrived with Viruses of his own, and starts feeling the urge to take his life as he resisted.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games