Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:23 pm
kiriyuu sighed "you guys will be fine I'm getting rid of dimitri" kiriyuu broke the mirror wincing with pain as it repaired itself "ouch...thanks to those tokens I was reincarnated before i even died, yup this is one twisted reality!" kiriyuu zapped dimitri away  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 pm
"Is Kiryuu okay??"Bubble asks.  

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:01 pm
kiriyuu nodded "slightly dizzy but yes" then she sauntered around for a bit before falling onto the ground "ok maybe not..."

lusa was worried her wish wasn't granted "what happend?" Ray tugged harder at her pulling her to the ground "your coming with me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm
"Well then...Now we are stuck? I mean like for a while." Diamond said and sighed. "I guess our partner transformation is ALSO not fully transformed..." Diamond sighed one more time.
"It's okay Diamond, We will master it one day like Bubble." Diana smiled. "Anyway, Bubble, Diamond you'd better get out from your transformation, Since it's taking so much energy." Diana tutted.
"Oh! That's why i feel weaker!" Diamond exclaimed and get out of her transformation. "Oh and Diana...Is it true that you have elegant transformation now?!" Diamond said with a little smile.
"Sort of..." Diana said embarassed.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 am
Bubble gets out of her transformation and walks over to Windy.
"Windy,is it true that you don't have a transformation??"

Windy looks at Bubble. She sighs."I don't remember having a transformation,considering the fact I was in a world I had created for myself for awhile."Windy answers.

"I wonder what your transformation is/will be like."Bubble told Windy with a smile.

"Me too.."Windy said starting to smile.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:16 am
Diamond look at Windy and then look down upset... "Um...We make you upset when we were in our transformation." Diamond said to Windy...
"Oooh...I was about to show you my elegant transformation..." Diana said and look at Bubble.
"Bubble...We forget to tell you what happened when you were sick...You forgot it too..." Flara said looking down.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:21 am
"What happened while I was gone?"Bubble asked Flara suddenly interested.
"D-diamond. No need to feel bad. I-I feel happy when I see you in your transformations. I mean...I will get mine...right?"Windy tells Diamond.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:26 am
"I gue-"
"You will." Melissa said stopping Diamond's sentence.
"I see you really HAVE forgotten... Um...Don't you remember you had a sister... A big sister... Melanie...She..." Flara said looking everywhere...
"Hey! Why everyone is upset?! Be positive..." Skinka said.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 am
"A-a sister? An older sister? How can I not remember a sister?"Bubble said confused at how should could forget an older sibling.
Windy was silent when Melissa stopped Diamond's sentance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 am
"That is what I am confused at...It seems you've been really sick...", Flara said and sighed "She and your mom had a fight, and she leave you and your mom..." Flara added.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 am
"Is this true?? Do you know where she is?? Was she a Guardian too?"Bubble asked Flara.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:44 am
"Yeah... I found this when your sister leave." Flara said and hand over a picture.
User Image
"This is your mom and your sister...It's before you were born..." Flara said

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 am
"T-thats definetely my mom...she always smiles..."Bubble says smiling."My sister...was she a Guardian like us??"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 am
"I'm not sure..." Flara said looking down...
"She isn't." Melissa said entering the conservation... "But she is also an element like Kiriyuu..." Melissa added  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:53 am
"I-I see..."Bubble muttered."So she abandoned both me and my mom...over a fight...and now I don't remember her...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games