Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 pm
"alright then i guess if im imagining it then i might awell stop, your obviously not interested" he rolled over onto his side of the bed and faced away from her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm
"Desmund...I just...you aren't just picking on me are you? I mean...if you're serious..." She didn't know why she was saying it. It was crazy. It was Desmund. Why would he like her?  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:09 pm
Desmund turned over and smiled "when have i ever made fun of you? ok don't answer that" he chuckled and yawned "I don't understand why you see everything i do as picking on you. you really need to work on your self esteem"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 pm
"It's not my self esteem. It's just that you've never acted like this before. You always seemed so distant. I don't know..." Belle sighed. "And if you honestly think that I'm not interested..." She shook her head and looked away.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm
he gave her a big goofy grin and hugged her "now why would i think a pervert like you wouldn't be interested in me? its like 70% of our dialog"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:16 pm
Belle laughed. "Stop calling me a perv." As she said it she wrapped her arms around him. It felt so good to hug him.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm
"then stop clinging on to me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 pm
"No. You brought this on yourself. This is pay back for calling me a perv." She smiled before letting him go. "But, if you really want me to let go."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm
Desmund sighed and poked her on the forehead "you know what your proablem is? your too indecisive. if you want something you gotta go after it" he stood up from the bed and looked out the window "so what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 pm
"What do you mean what do I want? I thought it was pretty obvious. Do you honestly think I come by as often as I do to see if you're okay. Well, I do, but it's just to see you." She felt her face get a little warm. It was a little weird telling him this.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 pm
" i see. but do you really like me? or just this form?" he looked at her his eyes a little sadend, every since what happened to his wife he had never even considered someone else. but recently with what happened with Toni and now Belle he wasn't sure  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm
Belle sat up and looked at him. "It's not just this form Desmund. No matter what form you're in I feel the same way. I could never just like this form. It's only part of you."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm
Desmund smiled and sat on the bed taking her cheeck in his hand "how can i know your telling the truth?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm
"Why would I lie to you Desmund? What would I have to gain from it?" It hurt her a little that he didn't believe her. Everything she was saying was the truth.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm
"then kiss me" he leaned in closer to her and closed his eyes  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games