Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Jehovahs Stiffness

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 am
HAI PEOPLE! my name is michael i have been a member for alittle over 3 years. biggrin
im 18 and loving every single thing about it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:22 am
HIII im kimchipanda
i <3 pandas cause they're emo polarbears
n i luv kimchi cause its mad gud d-(^.^)z  

KimchiPanda

Fuzionista

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:10 am
Hey, hi. I'm Fuzionista, Fuzion, Fuz...or even Thea. X3
I'm turning 21 in a bit, and I've been on Gaia for a year and a half (this is a new account because of...yeah).
For the most part, I lurk... But I sometimes Tektek, Exchange and post in the CB, GD and SF.

In fact, I found II son zack II's giveaway thread in the CB...which led me to this guild! >w<

Um... I'm still a student in real life, and I don't do much else...
So I can't say much about that. Ehehe. sweatdrop

Anyway, nice to meet you all! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am
hi im nerox12 name david
my favorite tv show is the adventures of merlin
my favorite book is the percy jackson
my favorite movie :star wars
my favorite vegetable is corn
my birthday is june 8
favorite music/musician is i like eem all except country and we butter the bread with butter  

nerox12

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sonja-Aika

5,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey everyone I'm Sonja
I have a pretty decent intro on my profile if you want to check it out
If you do, say hello or something, I like comments whee
I'm kina old school so I don't do a buch of txt and Sublime was the greatest!
Oh and I'm mobile cause my computer gave up on life which makes some things impossible- I never knew how much I depended on drang n drop until it was gone! gonk
Likes: xbox - pirates - and people who's name starts with "J"
Disslikes: slimy things - smelly things - drama queens
Later!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 pm
hi i'm kiki19503
I'm a nice person and i love my cat kiki.
My cat kiki is a male and he's the whole reason why i decided to make a gaia account. Kiki has been gone for a while now, and everyone is worried.
I speak spanish and english, and am learning french and german. I'm 15.
My favorite song is if i had u, adam lambert. Yes he is gay. And yea.. Feel free to ask me anything else! :3 love this guild and all the ppl in it!!
heart  

crispyapplecookie

Infernal_Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 pm
i am alissa and no i am not a newb i was hacked like 3 times i am a tom boy because i dont really know y buti love to tell stories about random things so check out my profile jikili if u go down (a lot) u will see a story but i never finished because i just gave up i might continue if a lot of ppl pm me and say they like it or something but dont say anything mean or i will get badmoon back for a 4th time twisted well that is really it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 pm
Hi im holy ice goddess and i love to write about my character Kenya who I'm writing about. I just recently moved two states away from bf crying but were fine i can't wait till i'm eighteen then im moving in with him heart  

Holy ice goddess

700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Hello everyone! :3 I like to be known as Faye. I love reading and am currently trying to create my own RP. >.< I also like to write poetry from time to time. I'm not very talkative but pm me or something if you want to chat. :] An I like to use smiley faces a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Hi,my name is joe
I like to have fun and hang with friends
I like the movie percy jackson
I like to donate to people and im really nice
I like to dance
I am also in a quest for horns of demons so if anyone wants donate send a lablel trade with ur donations
And thats a little bit about me o see more abput me check my profile cheese_whine also here is a funny video link ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ekvNtpyibc&feature=related  

xxj4K3WDKEWDSKDSKKI00

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXDestinee DisorderXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 pm
im dcsk8erchick
i like alot of things
im here to get my dream avi.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:31 pm

My names Casandra, but everyone calls me Casie, Sandra, Sandy,
'Andra, and Casa Blanca! ^^ I'm generally a happy-go-lucky person, but I do have an attitude, and I do bite. i may be short (five five) but I still know how to kick a**, and the fact that I always carry a kitchen knife with me. I have a terrible fear of dirty restrooms, and Ghetto kids. I'm saving up gold to get my Alice Pandora Hearts dream avi. I am obsessed with anime and manga, but none of that ecchi/hentail, yoai/yuri, shiny eyed, strange colored, magical girl s**t. I love REAL anime and mangas. So far, the only exceptional mangas I've read are Bloody Kiss, Charming Junkie, Chocolate Cosmos, Durarara!, Kimi Ni Todoke, Ouran High School Host Club, Pandora Hearts, and Toradora. The only animes I've really taken a liking to are Chobits, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Pandora Hearts, and Toradora. Care to recommend any more for me? That's all I have to say....for now... >: )

AliceofMaidoraHearts

Lets Scare Monsters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:41 pm
Hey everyone ^_^
My names Arianna(Ari for short mrgreen )

My favorite movie EVER is Back to the future, cause it is AWESOME! :3 ninja
and a few of my fave bands are
-Green Day
-Rooney
-Phantom Planet (look up the video for do the panic cause that song rocks mrgreen )
anddddd
nevershoutnever ^_^

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 pm
Hello, Im Haley Haywood.Every one calls me a Blonde Mexican, even in real life even though I am cmpletely white with no hispanic part in me. I have alot of mexican frriends, and I'm clumsy like a blonde, so that's why im called it.xD Yeah, Um... I'm 14 years young and have bee on gaia for a little over a year. Yeah, bye Now. xd  

Blonde Mexican

DJ SkullDog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Hey im DJ SkullDog DJ for short and my fav thing to do is play football but idont really watch it that much  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games