Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Well, there was a new guy in GGB a while ago... I did end up going to dinner with him at Chatty Kathy's. *blushes a bit more* He was here the other night, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow in curiosity. She smiled hopefully when she saw Kits blush slightly. "Really? You went to dinner with him?! Why didn't you tell me about this? That's awesome!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm
*shrugs* I didn't think that much about it. It was just dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm
Amy smiled. "Dinner is awesome. It's a great first step. What's his name?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm
His name's Rodenrock. *looks at the time* Oh, I'm sorry, but I have to get home. See you later, Amy. *hugs her and goes over to the pet spa to collect her dragons, then goes home*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:55 pm
Amy hugged Kits back and then watched as she gathered up her pets and headed home. She waved at Smok as he passed by, though she didn't recognize the other dragon with Kits.

She went and sat down on one of the stools by the water gun game. There was a small smile on her face and she began to think about how to meet this Rodenrock person and how to hopefully set up a date between those two.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs hoping that Velcore had stopped by there. He walks over to the pet area, but none of the staff had seen him. Turning around, he saw Amy lost in thought by the games. He walked up to her* Hi Amy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Amy quickly looked up when a voice broke her out of her daze. When she saw it was Karrie, she smiled brightly and stood up.

"Karrie! Hey sweetie. How are you doing?"

She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned up to kiss him on the lips lightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm
*smiles slightly and kisses her back* I'm all right... how has your day been?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 pm
Amy sighed softly and shrugged. "It's been going. I'm missing Thistle, but..."

Her words trailed off as she began to realize how tight Karrie's shirt was. Her hands could feel the muscles in his back very plainly, and when she looked in front of her, she saw his well-defined chest.

Her cheeks blushed and her eyes didn't move from his chest. "Karrie... I like your shirt.... The blue is very nice on you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:45 pm
Well, Mitri was playing with Thistle when I left. *looks down and sees the look on her face* Hmmm... well, maybe I should wear this shirt more often, then. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:50 pm
Amy moved one of her hands up to run along his chest. She could feel each ridge, which caused her to smile softly.

"Maybe you should... But I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to wear it here. Too many hot tubs."

She looked up and winked at him. She leaned up slightly so that he could kiss her if he wanted, but she wouldn't kiss him again first. This time she was slightly teasing him, but all in good fun.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm
Are you sure? *smiles at her, the smile not quite reaching his eyes, and leans down to lightly kiss her*

*after a moment, he looks up again and sighs* I hope Mitri gets his stuff packed up soon. I know it's only Wednesday, but it's scattered all over the house. We're leaving early Saturday morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm
Amy moved her hand from Karrie's chest to lightly play with some of his hair, hoping to relax him a little bit.

"I'm sure he's just putting it off because he doesn't want to leave. None of us want him to. Have you had a chance to talk with his mother and ask if he can stay and go to school here?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm
I know he doesn't want to leave. I'd like it if he could stay, but his mother won't let him. He turns 18 in December, though...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games