Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 am
its fine ~ either enchanted game boards ala HP or even with special chess-like minipets ~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:53 am
I'm reading up on the undead, more so leaning towards the death knights.
So my question is:
Are death knights souls of dead warriors places into a body.
Or, a warriors body with a random soul placed into it?

Tnau

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 pm
I have a tally question!

Quote:
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

My question is: if you claimed those points in Year One, can you re-claim them with different fanart/minipets in Y2, or is it 5 points for art/minis across the entirety of that character's TiH life?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm
Either, really.

Full-out souls in TiH aren't really something one tends to have on hand, as a TiHer soul is basically an idea, around which FEAR has been drawn to. Zombies and other undead tend to be formed in one of two ways, naturally ~ the spark of idea either creates or finds a dead body and then animates it, or symbols/seals/words of power are placed on a body to draw a so-called "soul" in.

Sometimes that soul, that idea, belonged to a now expired citizen of Halloween. If an idea was strong enough and persistent in the hearts and nightmares of humans, the idea of that creature would linger even after their body had expired. After awhile, the "soul" begins to gather FEAR again, eventually reanimating either their old body or a new one.

This is also why they have little in the way of memories, beyond emotional reactions. Going from "alive" to an idea again, means going back to the human perception of what they are. That perception lacks knowledge of how the creature lived their life before, so the previous life experiences of the soul are lost.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 pm
zoomutt

Sosi I uh....don't actually know. Let's page zoo for that ~ <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 pm
Sosiqui
I have a tally question!

Quote:
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

My question is: if you claimed those points in Year One, can you re-claim them with different fanart/minipets in Y2, or is it 5 points for art/minis across the entirety of that character's TiH life?

Reclaim please XD  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:50 am
Just a suggestion... And a question.

Does all the event TiH made is based on the staff's RP or event ideas? (i mean, like the games, gyms, and such)

How about making a thread where other people (other than the staffs) could make suggestions for the event, other than this? Like another thread, because maybe it'll be a lot of stuff here. D: And that new thread could sort things out!

And... The timeline isn't updated yet... Isn't?

Thank you, sorry to bother!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm
No, not all events are by staff, though most major events are. The players with the most control over player run events are the student council. Clubs also get a lot of leeway to run events. Regular players can propose events at any time in this thread or via PM. Another thread would be a bit....Roses we have A LOT of info threads, and try to keep new ones down as much as possible, this thread is checked and answered daily, so there's no need to worry that a suggestion will get lost.

Since a lot of the major events are planned well ahead of time, players may be asked to run their events during the "down" times, and to keep them relatively brief (a week or less.)

Timeline is not updated and needs to be redone ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 pm
Is is possible to have a fear ability that can cause a character to fill in the blanks to create a feeling of fear? I mean, if say, you created magic flames that, depending on who looked into them, could show something you don't want to loose being engulfed by said flames, would that be possible or would that be pushing it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:26 pm
Eh ~ as long as it doesn't give the caster that information.

As in:
A casts fire hallucination
B hallucinates
A doesn't know what they see

It would mainly be a really...over complicated distraction attack.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:35 pm
So I've been seeing people (Like Pach and Sosi in particular) write..epiclong solos. Solos with like, at least 20k+ words. Wow, man. Wow. They went out of their way to write these things. But they only get one growth point for it. While we shouldn't only be writing things for the points but more for the enjoyment of doing things, it almost seems a bit...disappointing that a 40,866 word solo or a monstrous 50,000+ word solo only gets one point toward growth.

I know the minimum count is 800 words but I dunno...maybe like...3000 words is two points, 6000 is three, 9000 is four, etc.? Even for people who just ramble on and on and on and on 3000 words is still a lot of words. And this is just for solos, not for like RPs or anything. Just. Solos. Solos are hard, man.

Friggin' overachievers. :V  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm
I just wanted to know if characters can try practicing their FEAR abilities in private? Like super, super private, say a sound proof room at the karaoke place? Or are they not allowed to sneak in practice whatsoever?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 pm
Eight: yah ~ we're thinking over the point scale for those, it'll likely tie in with something else so give us until the end of the month to get it all figured, ok?

They can practice ~ just not using them ON others. They'll also be a bit lacking in control/can't do them constantly yet ~ so keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 pm
I GIVE YOU NOTHING.

Psh you don't have to give me a time frame. I was just musing a suggestion. XD  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 pm
Oh, he won't! I just have images of him backfiring slightly and making himself sick as a dog^^ Makes for a fun solo!

Thanks, Liz!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games