Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

Shina entered the Great Hall for the leaving feast. Glancing down the table, she noticed Verily. Walking over, she sat next to the other quidditch player. "Hey Verily! Sorry I couldn't grab the snitch this last time," Shina said. "From what I saw, you really took a beating, but you did a good job staying in the game despite that," she praised the younger girl.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Ver chuckled and nodded. Over the year she had gotten over a lot of her shyness. She still had trouble with new people but her teammates and the few people she had made friends with she could talk to easily. "Yeah the bludgers really just didn't like me last game. It sucks that we didn't win, but we still got the Quidditch cup. " She smiled happily.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Third Year~Ravenclaw Seeker

User Image

"Mmm, it really is too bad. The snitch would have won us the house cup too, but I suppose we shouldn't be greedy. Two matches out of three and the Quidditch cup to boot isn't bad," she agreed. "So, what was your favorite class this year?" Shina asked.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 am
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance walked into the Great Hall. He scratched at his uniform, wishing he could wear something normal. He sighed, and continued on his walk down the aisles to the Ravenclaw table. His mind was still in minor shock at the hat's choice of houses for him. He didn't think he was a great Ravenclaw, but that hat never lies, does it? Sitting down, he eyed the others that were there with him. He didn't know most of them on a friend level, but Rosemarie, Shina, and Verily were on the Quidditch team with him. That was another shock. Why did he try out? And how did he actually make the team? Nonetheless, he enjoyed representing his house on the pitch. His season had been pretty good this year, only getting hit a few times and actually hitting someone else once. And he had made a few friends. That was what shocked him the most. Glancing at the Slytherin table, he searched for Jaslyn, then turned his head back to the table of blue and bronze. Waiting for the feast, he rubbed the end of his scarf between his fingers.

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:14 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Ver looked up as Chance joined the table and smiled at him in greeting. When Shina asked about classes she had to think for a few moments. "I quite enjoyed potions. It's easy enough and I got to see my sister mess up about every potion she tried to make." Ver giggled at this. She loved her twin to death but it was fun to see her mess things up.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance was silent. The talk of classes bored him, for he didn't care much for his classes. He never tried hard, but he always did things correctly, or almost always. His gaze shifted to the Slytherin table once again, and found Jaslyn and Virgil immediately. They seemed bored as well. Taking notice of Darius and Elli's note passing, he decided that it wasn't a bad idea at all, and dug through his pockets for something to write with and on. He found a scrap piece of parchment, as well as a rough-looking pencil. He scribbled on the paper, signing it in his harsh handwriting, then sent it over to the Slytherin table with a flick of his wand.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:32 pm
The piece of parchment fluttered down and landed right on top of Chance's head before sliding down to rest in front of him. Underneathe his previous letter

Chance Carlson
Jaslyn:
The conversation at the Ravenclaw table is boring me to death, so I thought I'd talk to you instead.
How's the Slytherin table? And Virgil? Any plans for the summer?
I was hoping that maybe I could come visit, or you could come to my house.
I'm sure we could find lots of trouble to get into.
~Chance

was a reply written from the Slytherin girl.

Jaslyn Ross
Hey Chance!
It's boring over here to at least for me and Virgil, everyone else seems to be having a grand time. Virgil's quite excited to be heading home, but I'm not really. I'd love to spend some time with you over summer! preferably at your house. My family is rather..... unfavourable to guests. Either way, where ever we go we'll definitely find ourselves trouble and fun.
~Jazz<3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance blinked and looked up at the note on his head before it fell down to sit in front of him. It landed right on his plate, and he unfolded it and read what was written. A small frown lay on his face, then shifted to the slightest of smiles. What if my house isn't nice enough? I mean, it's kind of rundown... he thought before shaking the thought away and writing his reply. He sent it back over to her, wishing he could talk to his friend in person.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:22 pm
A new scrap piece of parchment fluttered down to the Ravenclaw table and landed infront of chance.
Jaslyn Ross
I don't really care if I see my siblings or not. The only one who I really care about is Virgil, and well I've seen him all year. I enjoyed my time here at school a lot more than I've ever enjoyed being home. To much fighting and awkward silences. I'm glad we became friends (: My year here would have sucked if we hadn't. I'm excited to meet your sister! And we have to have many adventures this summer. I can't wait!
~Jazz<3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance picked up the parchment, noting that it was clean and new, and proceeded to read. It made him a little sad to see her indifferent attitude towards her siblings. He loved Cecille more than anything in the world, and would do anything for her. But he was still happy that she was glad they were friends. He didn't really have any others, except Virgil, Alaric, and Eliora. He hadn't seen Rose since the welcome feast, so he didn't know what was going on with her. He scribbled a reply and sent the note back to Jaslyn.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:29 pm
The parchment drifted down and landed in front of Chance once again.

Jaslyn Ross
I don't really care if I see my siblings or not. The only one who I really care about is Virgil, and well I've seen him all year. I enjoyed my time here at school a lot more than I've ever enjoyed being home. To much fighting and awkward silences. I'm glad we became friends (: My year here would have sucked if we hadn't. I'm excited to meet your sister! And we have to have many adventures this summer. I can't wait!
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
Trouble in your kingdom, Princess? That's just horrible. Maybe while you were away, they worked out some of their issues. Just don't let them get you down, okay? I'm also happy that we are friends. I don't think I could have survived if we hadn't. I'm sure Cecille will take a liking to you. She doesn't have many friends at school, but I'm hoping that will change once she comes to Hogwarts with me in two years. Start planning your adventures, and we'll get them done. Anything you can think of.
~Chance

Below their previous messages, was Jaslyn's reply, scrawled in neat print as before.

Jaslyn Ross
I dunno I'm just waiting for my prince to come and save me I guess. They've always fought, but it's more that I'm worried to go home. I've told you how my father is like, and well this year, I've found that almost all the half-bloods and muggle born students that I've met are quite nice. Darius is the only one that is awful. I'm afraid that if I go home my father will know somehow and I've seen how he treats my little sister. I'd prefer not to be in that category. Anyways, I have no idea what kind of adventures we might take, but being around you is an adventure in itself.
~Jazz<3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Reading the note that had flew back to him, Chance frowned. It made saddened him to hear of Jaslyn's family troubles. Sure, he had had his own issues, what with his dad leaving and his mom never around. He didn't want to tell her of these things though. He didn't want to put all of his issues on her to deal with. He could manage just fine. He wrote his reply, then flicked his wand, sending the parchment back to his friend.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm
The parchment fluttered down and brushed against Chance's nose before landing in his lap.

Jaslyn Ross
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
Trouble in your kingdom, Princess? That's just horrible. Maybe while you were away, they worked out some of their issues. Just don't let them get you down, okay? I'm also happy that we are friends. I don't think I could have survived if we hadn't. I'm sure Cecille will take a liking to you. She doesn't have many friends at school, but I'm hoping that will change once she comes to Hogwarts with me in two years. Start planning your adventures, and we'll get them done. Anything you can think of.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I dunno I'm just waiting for my prince to come and save me I guess. They've always fought, but it's more that I'm worried to go home. I've told you how my father is like, and well this year, I've found that almost all the half-bloods and muggle born students that I've met are quite nice. Darius is the only one that is awful. I'm afraid that if I go home my father will know somehow and I've seen how he treats my little sister. I'd prefer not to be in that category. Anyways, I have no idea what kind of adventures we might take, but being around you is an adventure in itself.
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
I'll work on my rescue plan then. I'll have to rent one of those white horses though. I don't think I pay much attention to blood purity. I know what I am, at least. Darius is quite strange. We were in a serious battle in our match against each other this term. As for your father, if he ever does anything to you, please tell me. And my window is always open if you need to get away. And on our adventures, I'm sure we'll think of something to do. Maybe we can cause a panic and wreck havoc in Diagon Ally one day. We'll figure it out when the time comes.
~Chance

On the back, Jaslyn had written a reply.

Jaslyn Ross
I've always paid attention to blood. It's how I was raised, but now I see things differently. I saw your battle with Darius on the Quidditch field. If he wasn't so awful at the game, I would have been worried for you. If my father even thinks about hurting me Virgil would be at his throat in minutes, and you should know Chance, a princess never enters through a window, so you better have a door open too. Wrecking havoc in Diagon sounds fun. Whatever we do I'll be happy and have fun as long we're hanging out.
~Jazz<3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance's nose twitched as the parchment hit it. He picked up the note from his lap and began reading it over. He was glad that she had Virgil to protect her at home. If he couldn't be there for her, then someone should be. He chuckled at the end of the note, then took his pencil and wrote his reply. Signing his name at the bottom, he then returned it to the red-eyed girl.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:22 pm
The now slightly crumpled parchment floated across the hall and landed in front of Chance Carlson.

Jaslyn Ross
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
I'll work on my rescue plan then. I'll have to rent one of those white horses though. I don't think I pay much attention to blood purity. I know what I am, at least. Darius is quite strange. We were in a serious battle in our match against each other this term. As for your father, if he ever does anything to you, please tell me. And my window is always open if you need to get away. And on our adventures, I'm sure we'll think of something to do. Maybe we can cause a panic and wreck havoc in Diagon Ally one day. We'll figure it out when the time comes.
~Chance

Jaslyn Ross
I've always paid attention to blood. It's how I was raised, but now I see things differently. I saw your battle with Darius on the Quidditch field. If he wasn't so awful at the game, I would have been worried for you. If my father even thinks about hurting me Virgil would be at his throat in minutes, and you should know Chance, a princess never enters through a window, so you better have a door open too. Wrecking havoc in Diagon sounds fun. Whatever we do I'll be happy and have fun as long we're hanging out.
~Jazz<3

Chance Carlson
If you see things differently now, than you must have met some nice people here. I'm glad. I was just happy to keep my promise of not getting knocked from my broom. Though, I did fall, but that wasn't the fault of a bludger. A Chaser on my team is relatively clumsy. I'm glad to hear you have someone like Virgil to protect you. I do have a door, but where's the fun in that? But if you insist, I'll put a ladder up for you. I'm usually out on my roof when I have nothing to do, so if you need to find me, that's where I'll be. This summer promises to be the best one yet, and it hasn't even begun.
~Chance

Beneathe the the messy handwriting of the Ravenclaw was another note from Jaslyn.

Jaslyn Ross
I thought of trying out for my Quidditch team, but the only spot I'd like to play would be Seeker and that's a hard spot to get. I'm sorry you've got clumsy chasers though. And congrats on the Quidditch cup, I never got to say that earlier. I guess a ladder will work just fine, and roof tops are even better than doors. I spend time on my roof too, although my parents hate it, as it's rather high up, but I have yet fall so I'm not afraid. I can't wait for the summer now
~Jazz<3

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games