Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

When Devin called Ariana and Katrina to go sit with him, she felt someone's warm hand wrap around her wrist. As Katrina lead the way, Ariana followed her bestfriend down the Hufflepuff table until they arrived in front of Devin and Steele. The short Hufflepuff student occupied the seat across from Devin, leaving an empty seat next to her for Katrina.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin smiled as Steele's jaw dropped upon hearing that Annabelle was his girlfriend. Devin found that quite amusing that he had one of the, if not, the most beautiful girls in school. He honestly sometimes thought he was dreaming. This girl was not just any ordinary beauty. It wasn't everyday that you find a girl like her roaming the streets of London; so he most definitely was the lucky one in the relationship. Devin finally stopped staring at Annabelle when Katrina and Ariana sat in front of him, obscuring his vision.

"So, any of you guys know any of the first years?" he asked the two, forgetting to introduce himself to Katrina. He really forgot that he never did formally meet the girl. Devin then looked at the girl, causing him to be reminded of the fact that they never were introduced.

"Oh yes, Katrina is it? My name is Devin. I'm Hufflepuff's Quidditch Team Captain and chaser," Devin finally said, sneaking his vision past them just to see Annabelle one more time.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele's jaw dropped; yet, he was still standing up. So, really, everyone could see him and apparently Devin found that to be funny. Steele quickly sat down next to Devin, wide eyed as well.

"Come on, where did you get that? Why can't I have one of them?" he asked, clearly joking. Devin did laugh however and answered by saying 'She is one of a kind'. That's when he called the other two over. He then saw as thet two had sat down in front of them, both smiling. Steele stared a bit at Ariana for a second there, but soon looked away. Devin caught him in the process though. He watched as Devin elbowed him in the side a bit. Steele had a feeling that Devin knew what he was thinking at that moment.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana shrugged when Devin asked a question. "I've only spoken with Selena," she admitted completely honestly. She would've spoken to other first years, but they seemed like they were making their own friends. And who knows, maybe the ones she would've had a conversation with wouldn't end up in Hufflepuff, and she would barely ever see them anyway. I'm sure Selena has made friends, she thought with a smile. The girl was pretty and kind. Only an idiot or a jerk wouldn't want to be friends with her.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

When Devin asked if Katrina knew any of the first years, she shook her head and looked at the floor for a moment. A thought popped into her head and she made a face, then realized that no one else could hear her thought. Shut up brain, she thought to herself, then another thought popped into her head. Kat realized she was still holding Ariana's hand and gently squeezed it. "Hey Ari, did Steele you we were working on a song I wrote?" she asked with a smile. When she smiled, it made her black eye more prominent, and she didn't even realize that the bruised eye was facing Devin.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana felt the warmth of Katrina's hand tighten around her wrist for a moment. She looked over at her friend when she asked a question. "No," she answered simply before continuing. "You wrote a song?" Her facial expression turned into a large smile. "What's it about? I wanna hear!" The sorting hasn't even begun yet, and she already wanted it to be over with so she could listen to what the two came up with so far.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:23 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina smiled when Ariana seemed very excited about her song, then she glanced at Steele. "First, we need to find a piano. I know this school has to have one. Then I'll sing it for you. I finished writing it, by the way Steele."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:26 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana's face lit up. "I'm sure we can find one in the Muggle Music classroom!" she yelled excitedly. "And when we do get a piano, I can play your song on it!" Ariana had first started learning how to play at a very young age, so she was very good at it. However, the instrument she couldn't play but wanted to learn was guitar. After watching Steele play many times last year, she always wished she knew how. Maybe he'll teach me one day, she hoped, looking over at the boy.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat flushed a little when Ariana's face lit up at the idea, and even deeper when she said she would play it. "Oh, that would work too. Steele... he wants you to sing a part with me. For harmonization."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image

Steele looked back up upon hearing that she could play piano. That was perfect. Then, Kat said what he was going to say. He then added to the fact, hoping to get into the conversation rather than being a third wheel like he always was.

"Yes, I was hoping you could pick up the harmonization mid-verse and into the chorus. I may want to do some overlays and voice overs too, just to see how they would work out," Steele said, sounding like some kind of musical studio genius. If there was one thing he did know about, the music business was one of them. They did have a studio in their backyard. It's like a small house where Steele always went out and messed around. He picked up on a few things.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:33 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

Devin looked to Steele for a bit. How did that boy know so much about that? Devin definitely knew that may be his call-in because that boy had quite the knowledge about music itself and how to make things better. It was actually quite surprising, because Steele never did come off as the really smart type. He wasn't saying that he came off stupid, just not smart.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smiled a toothless smile. She loved to sing, and no matter how hard it is to hit the correct notes, Ariana could pull it off. "Yeah, I'll sing it!" she agreed to singing for harmonization. Ariana wasn't sure if Katrina really wanted her to be part of the vocals, but it seemed like her friend wanted her to. She looked up at Steele as he spoke to her. "That sounds great, I'll do it!" she exclaimed happily. She's never done anything like this before, and it excited her.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

"Sweet. Maybe during winterbreak you guys can come over my place. I have a mini recording studio that my dad bought for me for whenever I get bored," Steele said aloud, returning Ariana's smile. He still thought she was like the prettiest girl he's ever seen by far, but still, he was too afraid to say anything to her, or even approach. He would get his chance; then again, maybe not. One never knows.

"What do you say guys?" he asked them, hoping they would want to come over and try it out. He didn't know if they would want to waste their vacations doing that however.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana nodded at Steele's proposal. "That sounds great!" she exclaimed, agreeing to go over to her friend's house during winter break. That's a really long time from now, she thought disappointingly. If only they could record during the school year, but that wouldn't happen because Hogwarts doesn't have a recording studio. At least I'll hear Kat's song before then.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

When Steele asked if Kat and Ariana wanted to come over to his house during winter break, she touched her black eye and hesitated. She bit her lip, then smiled. "Sure, I just gotta be sneaky about it."

Out of Character ...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games