Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm
Lucas shrugged and looked like he was busy somewhere else.
"well... i've done some chakra training and learned a few new techniques. both fuuton and katon. as i was not given an exactness i don't know whether or not i'm done."
he said. he'd grown bored of all the mind numbing training when he already felt like he'd be able to stand as a jonin.
(total chakra gained +40 and number of jutsu learnt... propelling winds to S+, mist waltz technique. and i believe a few more that i cant remember.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Shiki Narumi

| Illusionist | Sealer | Black Leg | Sobagai Daba Sentou |

"That headband will do Kage-san." Shiki said, ignoring the spices that dropped into his ramen, the poor genin had no idea what was in store for him later. He put down the ramen for a second on Mamoru's desk to take the headband, then tied it around his upper arm. "If you don't mind Kazekage-san, I'll be o-....!!!!" an intense heat had began building up in his mouth, it slowly spread throughout his body as he reached for his ramen bowl. It was unlike any spice Shiki had ever tasted, no words could describe the flames he felt enveloping his body.

"AAAAAAAAH~!" Shiki wasn't sure if he should be happy that it tasted so wonderful, or in pain from the relentless burning that didn't seem to stop. He flailed around wildly, "Waaaater!!!" he shouted, he felt like he would die if he didn't drink soon...but he would die happy from having ate the greatest ramen ever.

Desin Slight

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Ehh... well, you've put some good effort into learning a few new things, so you pass! Hooray!" A gigantic ball exploded from the ceiling, sending even more confetti sprawling out all over the office, covering the two peppered shinobi in little tiny paper bits. "Off you go to check up on Bast--ne, Lucas--for the Fuuinjutsu training? And you there~ young genin, are you feeling okay?" Two rushed back into the office with a loaf of bread & a large container filled to the brim with milk, both of which would help calm the spice attack.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 pm
"will do Mamoru. and... thank you. might i suggest not covering your office with more paper untill you clean up what's already here?"
he said smiling as he tuend to walk out and disperse back into the area that he'd turned into himself. he needed to sift through suna and locate Bast.  

dreadno

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:27 pm
Shiki quickly drank the container empty of milk and ate the entire loaf of bread, at this point the heat was much too unbearable for him to enjoy. "Aaaah~ That was great. I'm fine now Kage-san." Shiki smiled as he said it. "What kind of monster spice was that? I felt like I went to Heaven and Hell at the same time..." the genin stared at his ramen bowl, he imagined it would burst into flames at any moment.

He shook his head, it was hard to believe anyone would survive eating that ramen anymore, "Thank you again, Kage-san. I shall make my way to the dojo to train now." He bowed and left with the ramen bowl, he would leave it at his house then move to the dojo.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed

(Im in the Academy my friend)  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Vincent walked slowly up to the Kazekage's office as he shook his head thinking to himself. Man did he really hate the academy but maybe since he was a genin now he would get a chance to show his skills. Deciding he would try to be polite he knocked one hard time as the door shook rather hard. Hopefully there is some one here. he said to himself as he didnt wait long befire he pused opened the door and made his way in. Kage-san I was wondering if i could get a headband? He knew he had to be behaved but when he got his first chance he would show that he could be ruthless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Upon entering, Vincent would quickly be mired in the confetti laced upon the ground, & the terrible spices still floating in the air. With a piece of cloth over the lower section of my face, I announced, "Be wary of the spices still in the air! Two accidently threw some Trinidad Scorpian Butch T into the room earlier. The confetti is from a celebratory ball for someone's recent promotion." Tossing a piece of cloth through the middle of the room towards the recent academy graduate, a gleam of underlaying metal sparkled in the sunlight. It was, of course, the headband.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Vincent flashed a smile as his hand moved quickly to grab the headband that flew at him. Tieing it around his right bicep he looked towards the Kazekage and boed slightly. Thank you Kage-San. I will do what ever it takes to keep this village safe. With that he raises and brushes some confette off his shoulders and turns to exit the office walking slowly to the dojo to train. He wondered how strong the Kage was as he knew that the Kage was the strongest of the strong and someone he would gladly test his stength against.

[exits]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki's hand gripped the end of the hilt on his sword. He wasn't the least bit scared, although he jumped at the sudden loudness. With his right hand pinky Tanki itched the inside of his right ear and began to speak "Well you got my attention now either show yourself or leave me alone. I'm here to see the Kazekage so I may learn my Father's sword techniques." Tanki was a bit annoyed but he was ready for a battle, right ever since he got out of the academy.

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm
Lucas walked in behind the genin. and placed his hand on the genin's hand that had been placed on the sword hilt. this was done quicker than the genin would likely notice though not overly fast.
"youngling. you fancy yourself a swordsman? i should like to test your might then. the kage can wait. now. ready yourself."
Lucas said taking his sword and sheath all in one as the sword had been locked inside the sheath and Lucas had been to lazy to unlatch the sheath. he then motioned for the genin to leave with him and follow. Lucas had no ill intentions but did not wish to attract any undue attention.
"we will head to a place that will do well for training as it will incorporate the use of your environment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
"Fear the Rising Storm."

Tanki nodded and followed the mysterious white haired man.

"Father, I'll Make You Proud."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 am
Doc entered the Kage's office looking very sleepy. Doc looked around the office for the best place to lay his head down. Doc walked over to the couch and sat down on the left side of the couch. "I think that I've learnt enough today and also it was probably a good thing to get away from the friction between James and that person that showed up. I hope that James will actually show her that he can handle himself in a fight." Doc said quietly. Doc looked around the room once more then looked at the other end of the couch. He moved himself in to the middle of the couch and spread himself across the whole thing. "Goodnight Suna." Doc said a fair bit louder then he would usually talk. Doc closed his eyes and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm
“ANIKI!” Manfread shouted shoulder checking the slightly open door and flying into the room still in his drunken frenzy, he tripped and rolled up to the desk. Shooting up he leaned on the kage's desk for support. He dropped his bag on the desk and made a huge smile that split his face into.
“I think I'm in love!” he said “There was this nice lady at the armour shop and she drank this strange medicine with me and she was soo-” Manfread's face started to turn green. “I don't feel so good anymore... Maybe I should have refused the old man on the street with the other medicine... But it made me run soo FAST. Look I'm here, and I didn't even stop to use the bathroom.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:39 pm
A clone of San entered the room, holding a book that he thumped onto Mam's desk. With a small bit of courtesy, as well as an informal greeting, the Konin spoke to his Kage.

"Look what i found laying about. I figured you would want to lock up a book called "Forrbidden jutsu and other fun and dark things." Or you can leave it out.....I figured you would appreciate my dilligence in the library finding something like this neh?

San took a moment for any other moments or words to be passed, then spoke again.

"I kinda wanna do a drill for the kids...but have them not know its a drill. Lets really test their combat strength. Will you allow me to do this? Also, here is a bonds golem for you. I can do the simple...if you can call it a proceedure....whenever you seem fit. This way we can always stay in contact and never have our communications be jammed or shut down by distance. It really is a useful golem if you ask me....."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games