Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:2600 両 ۞ AC:8650

Kein made his way to the office. He stood at the doorway and noticed that there were people there still. He decided to check himself over while he waited. He slowly began to remove the bandages around his chest as he traced the long scar across his chest from his right pectoral to his lower left hip. He stuffed the bandages into a trash can near the office. He decided to allow his chest to breath so he kept his kimono open and his under body suit off around his waist. He tapped onto the door and said," Milady if you have a moment there is something I would like to discuss with you. "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
[ Rin Hakemoto | Bukijutsu | Chakra: 200 ]

"...I know there is happiness somewhere..."

Rin stood, his face turned a bright shade of red as he quickly nodded his head up and down. Since he was a child he had never muttered one word more than needed, and it made him an extremely shy child. "I-i-i am R-rin H-h-ha-hakemoto ma'am." His voice was unsteady and he had a hard time letting the words out. His arms wrapped tightly around his doll as he pulled it up to his mouth to cover his blushing face. What kind of shinobi could hardly talk? He wondered of what use he could be here. Always he questioned himself and he hoped that one day he could become a great shinobi, not just some crying little boy. One day he would hold the world of the shinobi in his hands.  

Dizzy Dallas

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher nodded at Doki, looking a little agitated at the fact that she was still there She will have to be faster than that if she intends to survive. I'm not going to wait hours for her to learn one thing. he glanced at the Kage then at the boy who stood, noting the stuttering This one too then? He leaned against the wall "Sticking around." he responded pleasantly.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kain was on the approach now, his gentle rapping upon the open door. It wasn't like it was difficult to catch her attention, and without a doubt, Kain spoke simply. "How personal is this 'something'? If it's terribly personal, mind waiting for the office to vacate?" began the Oni, cradling her chin upon hands, fingers interlaced. She wore a smirk on her face, teasing the new jounin.

The green and black haired boy on the ground rose. A brief nod of the head, and the boy began to work on forming up words, it appeared. Stuttering, he spoke his name, and surname. "It's a pleasure to meet you, mister monk." He had already hidden behind the stuffed creature. "Good blood you got there, and a good name to live up to. Now come grab your plate. Your instructor will be the one with the eye patch, Sypher."

"That makes two now, right Sypher? Think of that last genin as your wild card, to find on your own," Kinpaku spoke briskly. It wasn't a very difficult thing to figure out. If they found Dai before Sypher found a new genin... Well, that would work out, too.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

He was definitely unimpressed by her tardiness. It's not as though she was completely provoked into going to the ruins or waiting on a visitor anyway while he was probably out eating. Besides, he didn't exactly provide a time. Still, Doki started to imagine it must feel to wait on someone who lacked social refinement. A thoughtful look was sent to his direction before she quickly turned away. Patches of red scruffed her cheeks with guilty feelings. So he actually showed up and waited? Her face was unsure of what to make of it. Suddenly, a wry smile curled upon her lips while her eyes sank into devious slits affront to his direciton. Her lips stretched forward with smugness. So, he's really polite. Shows up on time.

Soon enough, her attention was directed at the new guy in the building. More at his hair than the rest of his appearance and name. She said nothing while they interacted with him but felt her hand reaching for a stencil near the Raikage's desk. Meanwhile, her color companioned gaze studied the green patch over his otherwise black scalp. Her temples lowered and her lids fell halfway down her pupils. Poignant brows arced with curiosity. Other than hearing the possible fact that he will become a fellow student, Doki became deaf to everything else as she easily walked forward to him. At the angle she now leaned at, she was facing the side of him and noticed how the greenish was sticking at that particular angle. With the blunt end of the pen, the girl poked up it due to the difference in their stature even when sitting. "Fascinating.." Her words softly let out as they were sifted within her zealous trance. Her eyes were beaming at that one spot, regarding less of the rest of him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:16 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher stepped forward and his hand closed on the stencil Doki held, halting it from poking Rin's hair "Don't." he said, smiling but his solitary green eye sending a clear warning. Having suffered from his own oddity when he was younger, Doki's actions were not going to be allowed much further. Whether ill intentioned or not, it was not the most polite thing to do when first meeting a new team member "Indeed, Kage-dono...I look forward to my search then." he agreed, looking at Rin curiously before smiling "Nice to meet you, Rin Hakemoto. I'm Sypher-san. Its a pleasure to meet you."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kien gazed around at the few people in the office. The two new gennin were new to him. He walked over to the wall and leaned up against it content to wait for the room to clear. He only wanted the Raikage to hear this.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

Doki flinched, and yet remained unsurprised. She somehow expected this to happen upon getting carried away. Her pencil was now at the point where it could not penetrate. Her wrist didn't need to try to resist since it would have been useless. ... She exchanged thick glances with him before deciding to give up. A derisive cloud of invisible gas left her nostrils. I guess that really WAS a damn stupid thing to do. Her grip loosened until her fingers slipped past the stencil's wiry frame and made their way back to her sides. She looked up at him and down, then quickly looked away and jerked her hands up flat in the air as a sign of surrendering. Her mouth went on mumbling while her beady eyes gave so much as a secondhand glance. "Right..Sorry, sorry. ." From behind her shoulder, she peered at the royally blue haired man. She was silent for a long moment before turning away to face both members of her near official squadron like normal.

She hardly felt bad over it. Neither heart nor brain of hers could intelligibly accept the responsibility. Taking Sypher's response as another collateral message, she mimicked in her own way. So what the impertinent brat did was point to a short distance apart to the tip of her nose while she was still sitting in her kneeling position. "Kodoki, Doki. 'Champs' might just be too much for me to handle as associates." She grinned now, smugly rubbing the side of her chin with the block of her thumb. "Nice to have almost prodded you, Hakemoto-kun." Her voice came off without a lot of sincere personality. Her face was simpering now. Suddenly, at her closest angle, she took notice of the item he was embracing. I've never seen such an animal before.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher put the stencil back down on the desk, not saying a word about her looks at him Hoo boy...this is gonna be sooo much fun.... he thought, then rubbed his nose carefully as he glanced up at the new face. A boy with dark blue hair, roughly his age and probably the same rank, but didn't say much.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:08 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Considering the comfort of the two genin present, the clone figured this was a time in which she'd be able to relax as well. Kicking back a bit, she glanced over. One of the resident jounin... Well, Kein was waiting for her, but the clone had little to no motivation to get the genin out that much, but Kein was waiting for something evidently personal. On a small piece of parchment, the clone scrawled directions. Directions off to the ANBU HQ. Not that he'd be allowed indoors.

"Do not enter. Wait outside. Meet you there, Kain," the clone nodded, as she set the scrap face down on the desk. "You can take your students anytime now, Sypher."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein pushed off of the wall and made his way over to the desk and took the piece of paper. He nodded to everyone in the room before making his way out and following the directions on the slip of paper made his way to the Anbu Headquarters.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Attempting to take advantage of the Lady Raikage's words, Doki quickly walked towards the door. "Well! Look at the time." Coy lips curved in indignant curs as she pretended to be studying the globe of an invisible watch. With a few huffs and puffs, she swathed another see-through trace of sweat. "Thank you for today, and I'm sorry about being late before. I'll try not to make it frequent." Doki concluded at last before opening the door. There was certainly a hint of excitement in her voice now that they were all being relieved. "..-my oh my.." I can train. But which style must I incorporate to highlight my inborn talents? Swivels of red danced along her cheeks while she deeply pondered. She sent her teammate and Squadron leader a timely glance before vanishing behind the door.

Her lips enclosed, hiding a jagged set of teeth beneath. Out in the halls, she made her way out of the building. For some reason, Doki was already sprinting. To the dojo, Ho!

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:09 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher watched Doki leave the room then glanced at Rin "Whenever you are done here, you may join Doki at the dojo. I have business to attend to elsewhere but I'll meet you there soon enough." he bowed to the Kage and left.

((Exits))

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:34 pm
Fuyu came to the kages office, or she would have. She was training herself for her promise to the snakes. Instead a small garden snake slipped under the door and slid up to the desk sliding on top of it. On its back was a message for the Raikage, t was possible she did not know whom it was from.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It wasn't anything pleasant for the oni. People had vacated, but there was a sound... Something had arrived in their place. Something not noticeable for the most part. It was nearly silent, but the kunai slammed into the door just about the serpent. It had made its way atop the desk boldly, and she leaned her head upon her left hand. A garden variety snake, nothing dangerous. A piece of parchment atop her visitor, lifting the paper from the snake, she began to read.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games