Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:25 pm
I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

His awareness of his surroundings were nonexistent, at best. His sandy blond hair was messy and in his eyes, but it blocked out the rays of the sun as he skated leisurely. Every once in a while, his foot moved from the deck to the stone streets to give a measly push that propelled him forward for another minute or so, until he had to kick again. His hands were shoved in his messy jeans that were two sizes too big for him, dotted with ink stains and burnt holes. He shoved both hands in his pockets, then hummed the rest of his song under his breath. Chocolatey eyes darted towards a freckled face; his brows immediately furrowed and he slammed a foot down on the streets to skid to a halt. <********, that was obvious, he berated himself. He couldn't exactly act like he had never seen her, could he?

”Not even gonna use my name, huh?” Crash shook his head. He shouldn't have been so surprised; he must have avoided her at every turn, on every floor, and hells, it was impossible to know when the coast was clear in the Gryffindor Common Room. He must have conned at least half a dozen first years to scope out the common room before he tore from the boys common to the portrait of the fat lady and raced down the tower. He knew it was going to be awkward, but bloody hell, he didn't think it'd be this weird. ”Hmm,” he pondered slowly. Was Alex always late? It was so hard to try and filter the faces on the stands. ”Well, it's not like her chances of playing are exactly high,” he shrugged. He was usually one of the last people to be chosen for bludger practice during games, if at all.

”Money? What money? I never took any money.” His brows furrowed, he couldn't help but be defensive over the subject. ”I threw the bag away.” He was nothing if not honest. He might have regretted it afterwards, (because really, why does it have to be so hard to get a pack of smokes?) But it was for the principle. He had to. ”I didn't need your money....

“And anyways.... If you really didn't want to talk you wouldn't have done it.”
He pointed out. He wasn't always oblivious, just to topics he didn't know. And he knew a great deal about running away from things. On that thought, he should have wheeled away, should have acknowledged her attempt at departure and responded in kind, he should have wished her a good day and kept on with his own but even with every ******** reason in the world behind him—he just couldn't.

”What's wrong with you? You seem different—ever since the beginning of the year.” He frowned. He might not like her, but that didn't mean he wanted her to suffer. She hardly smiled anymore (not that he was paying attention or anything but if he was actively trying to avoid her, he had eventually noticed a thing or two.)

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 130lbs Age: 15
Around Hogsmeade Streets
During the Ravenclaw VS Slytherin Game
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: During Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin game
Wearing: Casual Wear

Yeah, shouldn't have said anything.

"Sorry..." She said glancing back at him, "I mean it isn't like we're exactly on good terms. Being more formal seems more natural to me. And, even if her chances aren't exactly high she should at least pretend to be halfway dedicated to the team."

When he mentioned that he discarded the bag she raised a brow and said sounding a bit exhausted at the thought, "There was like 40 pounds in that bag along with whatever else there was. Apparently my dad didn't want to bother his owl with deliveries because she'd rather hang out near Dover. That's about the cost of a train ticket back to London. It was the right thing to do all things considered, I owed you that much."

Shaking her head she listened as he said if she didn't really want to talk to him she wouldn't have. With a sigh she shrugged and said, "I like to know where people stand on issues. You could have easily blown me off to prove the point you weren't interested in talking to me either. I never said I didn't want to talk to you, I just assumed you were busy avoiding me. But it is getting to the point that it is kind of obvious we both are avoiding each other. If you are fine with that then your every bit entitled to."

She turned to go and paused when he asked what was wrong with her and that she seemed different since the beginning of the year. Turning around to face him she let out a sigh and said, "You really should pay attention to the muggle news more. It was made into a pretty big deal in the end. A few thousand pound reward actually about it..." She glanced away, "I mean it was always a possibility... people die all the time and being a police officer isn't exactly the safest career path." Then, she added quickly, obviously uncomfortable about the issue, "But I mean, things like that happen." Forcing a small smile and said with emphasis, "I'm fine. You of all people shouldn't have to be worried about me. Like I said things like this happen." With a nod of her head she said her smile fading, "Sorry for bothering you... and you don't have to work so hard to avoid me. All you have to say is don't talk to you and I'll listen. You have every right to say that and you have every right to hate me. I'd be stupid if I didn't realize that. Alright?"

Waiting for his answer, she slipped her shopping bags into her satchel. It actually surprised her that he even noticed her behavior that year-she had thought beyond obviously being more exhausted than the year before she hadn't seemed all that different-that at least was her aim. It more surprised her that he had asked about it. Then again, he wasn't a bad person so maybe he was just doing what he felt was right. Who knew? It did bother her, though, that she wasn't appearing nearly as composed as she aimed to be.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:43 pm
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

He shrugged his shoulders simply. He probably could have mustered a word or two about his dismay for the formalities, or rather, his surname—all it ever did was bring back memories. He ruffled his nose and scratched the back of his head. Crash, for the life of him, didn't seem at all put off at having literally thrown money down the trash. ”Pounds? Oh-oh, right British-ness,” he shrugged his shoulders again. It always took him a moment to realize what exactly a pound meant because in America the term could refer to a much more nefarious object than money. And it always took him an extra minute longer to try to convert sterling pound to dollar bills, but he usually got it wrong anyway. ”Well, maybe some other guy that needed it more than me can find it.” Even if it was just a small chance, it made him smile.

”You've really never been on the knight bus, have you? It's public transportation, it's practically free, just a couple sickles. S'not very safe though, I guess? But it can take you anywhere.” Of course, that was putting it all too lightly. The first few times he ever road, the bus driver had to throw a bag in his face that almost knocked him off balance from his sliding seat just so he wouldn't puke and get the icky bits everywhere. ”Whatever Ronna, you know I can't be that mean.” He decided not to admit just how much he'd been avoiding her, it almost made him feel stalkerish, in a weird way. He had to know where she was to avoid her, right?

A few moments later, a sheepish fleet of emotions swarmed on his features until his teeth ground together and his jowls tensed. It was her sigh that had given it away, like she was admitting defeat. He certainly hadn't caught on at first, not until she mentioned those taboo words, 'the police department,' and then he frowned. He might have seen it on the telly, but never paid attention, he probably skated past a newspaper or dozen that could have had his face plastered over it, but he never would have stopped to read or pay attention. His shoulders slumped, the size literally sucked out of him as his frown deepened. Ronna could have pretended all she wanted that she was fine, but Crash had lost a mother, he knew the pain. He reached out to place a hand on her shoulder. ”I'm sorry, I didn't know...” His sigh was deep. ”Just take care of yourself, okay?” He hadn't bothered to acknowledge her last statements, they meant nothing now in comparison to this, and the fact that she had dragged it back up so quickly only meant that it was being used as a distraction. He dropped his hand back down to his side, lips twisted to the left of his face with a forlorn, passive look before he kicked an old tennis shoe back down on the cobblestone streets and started to skate again. He wasn't sure if he wanted to stick around and see what would happen, hell, if she started to cry he would too, except he would never stop.

And just how humiliating would that be?

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 130lbs Age: 15
Around Hogsmeade Streets
During the Ravenclaw VS Slytherin Game
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: During Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin game
Wearing: Casual Wear

Well... there's a great way to end on a positive note.

Ronna raised a brow a bit confused at Crash's confusion when she mentioned pounds and then when he called it out as a British-ness thing she merely shrugged apologetically and said when he suggested some other guy that needed it more than him could find it, "Yeah... I suppose you made someone's lucky day. Anyways, it was yours to do as you wished with."

That was when he mentioned the knight bus and its actual costs and she felt herself go bright red and said, "Uh right... but can't the knight bus only be summoned using your wand? I mean how would I end up using it... I follow the rules, your not supposed to use magic over the summer so I don't..."

She trailed off when he placed a hand on her shoulder and said he didn't know and that she should take care of herself. Before she could brush off the concern the apology-all reasons she was trying to pretend and keep her mind off the whole incident- Crash already had skated off giving a bit of an odd look before he left. Watching him go she muttered, "I said I was fine." Did he think she wouldn't be able to take care of herself? Hell, he had met her father, he should have had a decent idea that her father was the type to plan ahead in case something bad would have happened.

Taking a deep breath, she entered the crowd of people heading back to the castle, side-stepping several people and a bit thankful for her height, at least it made navigating and seeing through crowds easier than being average height or shorter.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Streets

Leonette had made sure not a hair was out of place. Why was she so determined to look girly? Today she was hanging with David in Hogsmeade. That's right Leonette took Shayna's advice from last year. She'd promised David she'd make time for him, and here she was making time for the one friend she had a crush on.

'Just don't make a fool of yourself...' Leonette thought to herself. She was so bloody nervous about spending one on one time, not within the castle walls. "See I'm a witch of her word." Leonette told him with a smile. She'd kept her promise, which was more then she expected of herself. Truthfully she felt as if she'd chicken out on it. "So, ever been here before?" she asked him curiously. Honestly, Leonette had never been to Hogsmeade, other than the station and the carriage ride to the castle.

Status: Happy, nervous, hoping I don't make a fool out of myself...
With: David

Wearing: Casual outing

OOC: Different time line from Crash and Ronna

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:31 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Casual Clothes

A simple outing. Nothing too hard, right?

The truth was David didn't particularly care about actually visiting Hogsmeade. He lived in London so he was close enough to Diagon Alley and his extended family lived in Tinworth where there were plenty of other witches and wizards. Of course, it wasn't like he generally had too much interest in spending time with anyone. Yet, finding that Leonette sat with him in many of the classes they had together was oddly comforting. The fact she was the only person who spoke to him at the school of his peer group (well, excluding his sister, he supposed) who didn't grate on his nerves in any way and he was fairly confident showed any liking towards him.

It half surprised him to find the outfit as casual as he did in his trunk, but he didn't want to look like he was dressed especially for the meeting-that would be stupid-of course, he supposed by purposely finding something as casual as possible was the same as dressing especially for the meeting. Of course, he had stressed the point of going to Hogsmeade together fairly hard at the beginning of the year so it wasn't like he could back out now.

It took him a moment to find Leo and he caught up to her and chuckled slightly when she said she was a witch of her word. "And I'm unusually not punctual, it feels like," He answered, checking his watch, it didn't say he was late...

He let his wrist fall and glanced over to her when she asked if he ever went to Hogsmeade before, "Not really. I live in London so it isn't like Diagon Alley is that far away, any shopping I can do there... I leave London generally for Tinworth or Hogwarts, only." He shrugged, before glancing away.

"You wore red again," he commented noting the scarf, "It is a good color on you..." He paused and quickly said, "Anyways... was there anywhere particular you had in mind for today? I'm free for the whole day day, after all... I'm ahead a week or two in review so I don't have to worry about that..."

murruelecreuset

User Image
Pet: Annabella

{OOC: Different time line from Crash and Ronna}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:22 am
User Image

Leonette smiled brightly seeing David. She shook her head as she giggled. “You aren’t late. I just came extremely early.” She told him. Hearing that her Ravenclaw friend hadn’t never left London aside from two other places -- one of which she knew was family related. “That sounds very much like me.” She commented before he brought up her color choice. Leonette was about to say that it wasn’t the only color she owned and that she should have gone with blue, but ended up looked away blushing instead. ‘He just said…’ she thought glancing up at him. “Thank you.” She replied.

“Actually… No not really.” Leonette told him truthfully. She had only thought about it because Shayna suggested it. ‘Wait… he’s free all day!’ she thought realizing that he really must have wanted to hang with her to bring that up. “I know I have to start getting ideas for Grace’s birthday gift but that can wait, it doesn’t come for months anyways.” Leonette mentioned. “Besides it’ll take me that long to find a book that screams buy me…” she said with a sigh. That was the truth buying books just wasn’t Leonette strong suit.

“But in the meantime, we’ve got the tea shop, the three broom sticks… the park, Honeydukes, book shop, dueling range.” Leonette listed going until she ran out of things she knew, and even despite saying that the books and dueling were off the table, she listed those as well. “So, anything interest you in that list?” she asked David curiously.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:42 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

A simple outing. Nothing too hard, right?

"You didn't have to come early..." He said a bit surprised at her first statement, turning red briefly it fading quickly as he listened as she said his traveling sounded a bit like her and then thanked him for the compliment. That's when she said she hadn't really planned things out and mentioned her sister and having trouble finding a book that screamed 'buy me'.

"You could always talk to my sister, she's well read. I only really have an interest in non-fiction so my reading suggestions would be kind of boring. Cathy tends to read a greater variety of things... I mean she tends to do so to practice language comprehension and translations at the very least," He said with a shrug.

He listened to her listing different places and raised a brow at her mention of the book shop and the dueling range. "Anyways, it seems sort of traitorous to shop for books here since my father has an invested interest in Flourish and Botts at the moment and did you seriously suggest the dueling range?" Shaking his head he said, "The tea shop sounds like a decent place to start at the very least. It's quieter and they should have some sweets on the menu. I assume I'm paying since I was the one who insisted on Hogsmeade in the first place?"

murruelecreuset

User Image

{OOC: Different time line from Crash and Ronna}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

She knew she didn’t have to but Leonette felt it was what she should do. “I’ll be sure to ask her then.” She said hoping maybe the happy puff could help her out. Cathy sounded a lot like Grace so it only made sense that their interests in books would be similar. Hopefully that was true because Leonette really never had a clue what would be good for her sister. After all, Grace was reading her textbooks whenever she could get her hands on them.

“I was just making suggestions.” Leonette said sheepishly. Nowhere in that sentence did she say she wanted to go there. “Okay…” she started to say but tripped on her words when David brought up who was paying. ‘Did he just say he was paying…?’ Leonette quickly came back to reality. “I couldn’t possibly let you. You might have insisted, but I recall I was the one who suggested it.” She told him honestly. Of course, if David so much as insisted Leonette probably wouldn’t argue.

(Next post in Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop)

Sorry for the wait.

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

A simple outing. Nothing too hard, right? Well, maybe if I don't keep trying to over think everything...

"Just ignore anything Cathy may ramble off about me, that's all," He added about his sister. "I'm pretty sure she doesn't have an off switch and tends to say the first thing on her mind. I think the only reason it doesn't really get her into trouble is I'm pretty sure she is nearly incapable of saying or thinking anything negative about people."

He shook his head and said, "And, no the suggestions are fine. I just thought it was comical that you actually even thought the dueling range was worth mentioning."

"And, I'm paying," He said with a shrug, sounding far more confident than he actually felt. To him the idea of her paying was a bit ridiculous, if he remembered correctly he had end up paying for a meal for Claire once during a summer and he didn't even particularly like her and only did it out of obligation. Leo was well... she was at least what he supposed one would call a friend but he couldn't tell if she spent as much time with him out of feeling obliged to since everyone else generally avoided him or if she actually chose to for some other reasons. Leo, unlike him, didn't make enemies on a regular basis.

"I didn't actually mean for it to be up for debate," He added a bit blunter than he actually meant as he still tried to place where exactly she stood on him. There was the complication of the rumor from last year, Sapphire's occasional meddling and he was suspicious of her asking about a rumor that was from the year before.

He let out a sigh and said, "I don't have a complete lack of knowledge of etiquette, despite what it may appear or I'm sure what many think. Anyways, should we head to that tea shop?"

murruelecreuset

User Image

{OOC: Different time line from Crash and Ronna.
It is fine. You want to post next at the Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop?}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:58 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya was trying desperately to not pace along the streets as she waited for Xavier to meet her impatiently. As much as her friends tried to tell her she wasn't nervous or anxious because she knew this wasn't a date. Sure she might have told him to get him down here in the first place, mainly because she knew that the very idea of a date would scare him but her threats of what would happen if he happened to stand her up on said date would terrify him enough to show up. So yes, as far as he knew this was a totally completely real date. But to her this was more of an...experiment. Not that kind of experiment, she liked boys. Like really liked boys. Honestly, it was almost sad how much she liked boys when boys didn't really seem to like her that much. Anyhoo, as it were the quiet sullen nerd that helped her in Mythology had managed to find himself the object of her crush and she had hoped to at least admit her feelings to him through her Christmas gift to him but it seemed his intelligence hit a road block at romantic common sense. He didn't even read between the lines with her note or anything! At first she just thought that maybe he wasn't interested, which she will admit killed her for a few weeks, but as she thought about it more and kept seeing him she concluded that it wasn't that her feelings weren't returned, but that the dumbarse just didn't realize anything was amiss! So when the summer came around Tanya used the time not beating Kas, chilling with Rory, or angsting with Echo thinking about her feelings towards Xavier. And what she found honestly surprised her. She didn't like him like him like say how Jeremy likes Gypsy and vice versa (because blessed Morgana those two are obliviously obvious!) but more like how she liked Kas. However she needed to make sure so she came up with this little ruse. Plus even if she didn't prove herself wrong and find that she still like liked him she could spend the next few weeks trying to either get over it or dig herself so far into his side he couldn't remember a time when she wasn't there. Whichever came first really. And what ultimately led her here, standing on a semi-busy street while students and adults mingled around her while she shifted from foot to foot in the brisk early autumn air. She didn't really have a set plan for what they would do for the day besides just dragging him all around the wizarding village and hopefully getting a bit of early holiday shopping done. Mainly for supplies; she had developed an odd knitting bug lately and had ideas about what to make for her friends but needed longer needles and extra yarn. Tanya took another look at her ladybug watch necklace and saw that it was only five minutes after twelve, but considering she got there five minutes before noon she had been standing there for ten fracking minutes! Her bored would not bode well with Xavier when he finally got there.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

DateWhere: Streets of HogsmeadeWith: No one yetThinking: He better not have chickened outOOC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:19 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier made his way through the crowds, wondering briefly where he would meet Tanya. She'd made it seem like a date, and Xavier honestly couldn't figure out why exactly she was even interested in him. He wasn't the most friendly of people, especially on his worst days, and the question left him vexed. So, he decided to go on this date, vaguely wondering if Tanya had arrived already or not. The cocoa-skinned younger girl couldn't be too far away, to be honest. Brown eyes scanned the crowd as he walked, and he spotted her shuffling nervously in place. Or actually, that wasn't nervousness. That was impatience. He wasn't that late, was he? He checked his watch and noted he was only six minutes late. Not necessarily the best impression, arriving late for their first(?) date, but he had been held up in the common room by a pair of first years that had decided to corner him by asking him about courseload later in their time in Hogwarts.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and made his way over, his gait nonchalant as he approached. He gave a half-smile to the younger teen, knowing that he had kept her waiting for however long she had been, and that there was really no excuse for it. None that he could really give her without sounding like a cop-out. He briefly wondered how best to greet her before settling on a simple one.
                                                "Hey Tanya. Sorry I kept you waiting. Probably no real excuse for that, though. Have you been waiting long?"

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I didn't think I was that late. I could be wrong though.
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:34 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya was honestly about to go searching the streets for a neutrally scowling face when Xavier finally showed up besides her offering no excuse. Literally, he offered that he had no excuse. "One day you're going to make your wife very happy just by being yourself." she told him with a sage nod which was probably ruined by the grin cracking on her face or the laughter in her voice. "Not really, maybe just over ten minutes because I actually managed to be early for something but that's not your fault. Now! Are you hungry or thirsty? I was thinking that we could make a quick stop at the Three Broomsticks for a snack and some butterbeers before we go everywhere else. Or we could do a short stop to Honeydukes and then go to the Broomsticks. Whichever works for me really." she shrugged grinning. She hadn't mapped out what the pair of them were going to be doing on the not-date-date besides practically going everywhere, and the fact that the top five included places that served food was just a coincidence. She supposed that she couldn't hog all the attractions and that they would probably be making a detour at the bookstore as well, but she wasn't bothered. After finally reading through Salem's Lot the Gryffindor now wanted to read through any and all the other Stephen King novels. Sometimes, she really hated Echo. Without really waiting for a response, Tanya grabbed his hand and started walking down the street towards the two establishments she had named earlier. it was just luck that they were so close, really!

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

DateWhere: Streets of HogsmeadeWith: XavierThinking: He already knows the most important rule. So proudOOC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:37 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine walked onto the streets of Hogsmeade. She had come to Hogsmeade before with her family, but this was the first time she'd ever come to the wizarding town alone. It was nice to go to a town where she didn't have to hide who she was. Snow crunched under her boots as she searched around the streets, feeling rather awkward for being all alone in this beautiful town, snow falling from the sky. She quickly put on her beanie to try and keep as much snow off of her head as possible.

hogsmeade x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier made a face at the mention of a wife. He wasn't naive enough to believe that he would ever be married, but that was because he figured that he wasn't that lucky. However, he did appreciate the humor in which the comment was made, and even huffed a bit in amusement. "Yeah, someone that can put up with a sourpuss like me. Somehow I doubt that girls would find that attractive, really." He vaguely wondered why Tanya was even interested in him, but shrugged it off. She was pretty and quirky in her own way.

When she asked about where they could go, he felt his eyebrows rise. Apparently she had this entire day planned out, and Xavier had no clue what other plans she had for it. He followed along as she dragged him along, thinking that she had a pretty good arm for her age. Then again, she had a habit of chucking quaffles around, so it made sense.
                                                "Three Broomsticks sounds good, I guess. Just grab a drink or something before we head elsewhere, I guess. I'm not much of a sweets kind of guy. Beyond that..." He shrugged. At least it was the truth.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I didn't think I was that late. I could be wrong though.
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Yukina101

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games