Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 am
Watching the group Kohane had gotten off to the side and was looking thru the ruins now. Since most of the group had been catching up with the real Nowe kohane had decided instead to see what she could find. Kyo had followed her closely staying out of sight tho to try and stay hidden but she knew he was following her for some time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:09 pm
"Cool, I may need those." Zane said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 pm
"You're probably the only one who will," Tayu muttered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 am
{Bleh, what's going on?}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:28 pm
( Nothing much, people are interested in scrolls. )

Nowe rolled his eye's, "Your sharingan gives you enough abilities." he said, going back to the tent and getting a small box of food. He started digging in. "there's also a temple not so far from here, with writings on some kind of jutsu. I couldn't get the hang of it though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Kikou looked at the old scroll "these may hold allot of amazing jutsu's... Was there any on earth jutsus."  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"What kind of jutsu?" Kiri asked him absently. She was still buried in the scrolls, her eyes skimming through them, grabbing any information she could. This place was so odd. She wanted to know everything she could - Especially about those dolls.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 pm
"I heard you Tayu." Zane said with a smile before turning back to Nowe. "Oh come on, I've barely scratched the surface, I wanna know more." Zane said poutingly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 pm
Nowe laughed and shook his head, "It's not the type of jutsu any of you guys can think of. It's compeltly new. Not sure what the exact translation is, but the village probably got it's namesake from it. It's some kind of holy technique..it also differs that instead of damaging someone on the outside it would tear up their soul."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

Kiri looked up from here reading finally. "Really? That sounds interesting." She put the scroll down and grabbed Nowe's arm. "Show me! I wanna see! Please?"

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:18 am
Nowe blushed a little, but nodded. "Yeah, sure thing." he said, smiling. "Always excited to learn something new, you havn't changed much." he said with a laugh as he led her away from the camp. They came to some old ruins, entering through a hole in the wall. Before them stood a very large stone monument, covered in words. "Most of them are old and warn out..but you can make out some of what they were saying."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 am
User Image

Kiri chuckled, bouncing along behind Nowe. "Knowledge is power, alright? The more I know, the better." Seeing the stone monument, she went right up to it, her nose almost to the stone as she examined it. "Fascinating." She murmured, rubbing her hands across the worn stone. "I wonder how old it is? Stone doesn't wear away very fast." She murmured thoughtfully, more to herself than anything.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 am
Nowe shrugged, "I don't know." he said, going up to the stone as well. "It talks about something fusing your spirit with chakra...but I coudln't get it to do anything for me." He looked around to make sure no one else had followed them. "Kiri...I can't use the Rinnegan."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 am
User Image

Kiri looked at Nowe, all thoughts of the jutsu gone from her head. "What? Can't use the Rinnegan?" She asked, startled. She frowned. The clay doll replica had used the Rinnegan.........."When did that happen?" She asked, worried. Even as a genin he could still kind of use the Rinnegan. It just wasn't very controlled. But to lose it completely?

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 am
"After I turned it off with the battle against Seito..." He said, "I didn't try to use it till a couple days after we split up. I havnt' been able to turn it on once...that's why I wanted to know if the doll could do it." He said, running a hand through his hair. A blush came across his face as the next question entered his mind. "Did..it say anything..to you?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games