Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm
Sky sat down in his seat and looked at everyone in confusion; not saying anything since he was still half asleep.
"thank you...." Krystina hummed and gave Maso a kiss on the cheek before she took her seat, sitting cross legged like usual.
"kay... be out in a second" Truth smiled and shoved a hand into the small pack she'd been carrying, pulling out her other clothes. she quickly changed out of the old clothes and into the clean dress with a smirk before she put up her hair. "done!" she hummed and opened the door to look at her uncle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:32 pm
"Ice," Shayde muttered taking a sip of his orange juice, a ball of ice appearing in the back of Sky's shirt. "Wake up completely would you. You're being a drag."
"You're welcome, Stina. Shayde, don't push the nastiness," Maso murmured taking a sip of his orange juice.
"You look gorgeous, Truth," Sheik smiled lightly before grabbing her hand and beginning to make his way to the dining room. Lucius re-entered the dining room with his bandage on his hand in a different angle and the two glasses, one with a reddish hue to it.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm
Skylar gave a slight jump at the ice on his back. "woah holly crap that is freakin cold!" he gasped and then looked to Shayde. "why'd you do that?" he asked and pushed him on the shoulder.
Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she looked up at Lucius. "he getting a bit needy?" she asked with a tiny smirk, her eyes shfiting from the bandage to the cup.
Truth gave him a small smile and walked to the dinning room with him. "hi everyone..." she hummed, the sound of her voice making a certain gay blonde jum and look at her wth wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:57 pm
Shayde narrowed his eyes at the slight push, reflexively pulling a knife out of a holster on his thigh with one hand as the other arm shoved Sky out of his chair and against the floor, the knife immediately being pressed against his throat. "Do NOT push me like that," he growled before his eye twitched slightly and he removed himself from pinning Sky to the floor, sliding the knife back into place.
"Shadowheart, he meant it playfully. Sit back down. Mornin', Truth," Maso smiled as a wire shot out from his wrist, wrapping itself around Shayde's waist and snatching him back into his chair. "I'm sorry, Sky. It's best if you not try playful shoves and all on him. He reacts as if it's an attack."
"Morning all," Sheik waved slightly as he slid out a chair for Truth, waiting for her to sit before seating himself between her and Maso.
"He's in a craver's mood," Lucius murmured softly as his eyes shifted down towards his lap before he smiled up at the others. "Everyone's here. Let's eat."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 pm
Skylar gave a small yelp as Shayde tackled him to the floor and then groaned as his wing was flattened down in an akward position. "s-sorry...." he pouted and sat up, holding his wing as he moved back into his chair.
Krystina gave a small frown as she looked at her brother, hoping he wasn't hurt too much. "hey Truth..." she hummed and then looked at her brother again.
Truth gave a small smile and sat down in the chair. "thanks uncle..." she hummed and looked to maso and Krystina. "hiyas you two." she chuckledand looked to Skylar. "didn't know he was here... "she mused and played with a bit of her hair. "hi Skylar....." she grinned at him, her voice semi-sing songy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 pm
Shayde nodded slightly to show he'd heard him before glancing at Hades stand up, walk over to Sky and examine his wing without a word.
"Yea. He got here about two days ago," Maso said with a slight shrug before kissing Krystina on the cheek as the wire snapped back into his arm guard. "Let's just say he's helping Shadowheart relax a bit by keeping him distracted with things other than fighting." Shayde flicked Maso off in response to his sentence.
"You'd be surprised how much meditation, yoga and taikwando can help keep the mind distracted," he growled.
"Eat. It wasn't an issue, Truth," Sheik responded before beginning to eat, the others doing as he did except Hades whose hands had turned a soft tan color.
"There ya go, Sky. It should have a little achiness, but it's healed," Hades murmured before walking over to his seat and sitting back down. "Lulu would've also gotten rid of the achiness, but I'm not good with that kind of thing..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:02 pm
Skylr glanced at hades and gave him a small smile. "thanks..." he sighed and then looked over to Truth for a moment before he stared at his food and started to eat.
Krystina gave a small sigh as she returned maso's kiss with on on his cheek. "relax Shadowheart......" She sighed and then went to nibbling on her food.
Truth had a small smirk on her face as she continued to watch Sky, munching on her food slowly. he's changed a lot.... last time i saw him he had died his hair and the tattoo on his eye was more spread out.... she thought to herself with a tiny chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm
Shayde rolled his eyes before continuing to eat. He wasn't going to respond with words for if he did there would be a fight erupting from the table.
"That reminds me," Maso murmured glancing at Truth and Sheik. "Do you know who Wataru is?"
"So you caught a name this time?" Sheik asked tensing slightly alongside Lucius, Hades and Shayde. Maso nodded slightly as he glanced from Sheik and Truth to Lucius and Hades to Shayde and Sky.
"Do you guys know him?"
"So who invited you to spend the night? How the hell'd you even find us?" Shayde interrupted glancing at Truth and getting a snicker from Lucius and Sheik.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:36 pm
Sky gave a tiny shrug at Maso's question and then glanced back at Truth, only to shift uneasilyy under her gaze. at Shayde's question he seemed to relax a bit, but also became a bit nervous that something bad might happen.

Krystina was completly clueless to everything going on, only knowing about Maso's dream from what he'd heard him say. at Shayde's outburst, she blinked and looked to her friend, wondering how she'd gotten here in the first place as well.

"i was playing pillow for my uncle.... so Lucius and Hades decided to bring me along and then Sheik invited me to spend the night...." Truth sighed and leaned back in her chair. she was still looking over at Sky but had now started looking at the others with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:56 pm
"Well go back to your daddy. You're not needed here and you're freaking everyone out with that staring crap you're doing," Shayde muttered only to have his chair snatched out from under him and both Lucius and Hades standing next to him, Lucius' hand covering his mouth as Hades had a knife to his throat.
"Take it back, Shayde Shadowfang," Lucius snarled, his nails curved like a wolf's claws and digging into his cheek. Shayde narrowed his eyes at the two, but remained where he was seated, Maso keeping a hand on the back of Shayde's chair as it leaned back against his. Sheik simply smiled as Hades and Lucius drug Shayde to his feet and began dragging him outside.
"Told you he was like a stray dog," Sheik smiled as he pointed to his hand and then towards where Lucius was. "Shadowheart bit his hand and Hades doesn't take to kindly to him acting like a stray."
"So do you, Sheik?"
"Yea... I know him all too well..."
"But you're not going to tell me... That's nice..." Maso shifted his gaze towards Krystina as he forced a small smile. "Guess I gotta figure out who he is on my own."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 pm
Skylar gav a small sigh as Shayde was dragged away; finally looking at Truth full in the face. "can you quit staring please; Alí̱theia?" he muttered and ate some more of his breakfast. "it's a touch bothersome..."
Krystina gave a soft smile and hugged maso tightly. "you can do it...." she hummed and gave him another kiss. "and i'll help you... as much as i can." she grinned and then heard what Sky had called Truth, giving a small chuckle.
Truth gave a soft chuckle at Sheik's comment and then gave a sigh. "sorry Ángelos; can't help it i haven't seen you since we were kids." she hummed and then looked to Maso and Krystina, rolling her eyes at them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 pm
Shayde, Lucius and Hades re-entered the dining room, sitting in their seats while keeping their gazes away from each other. Shayde glanced back at Sky, giving a half-smile at him before finishing what was left on his plate.
"Thanks, Stina," Maso murmured before sticking his tongue out at Truth. "You really shouldn't judge. You got used by a tattoo artist."
"Watari," Sheik said in a warning tone.
"Sorry..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:56 pm
Sky gave a small smirk and rolled his eyes at Truth before he smiled at Shayde, still picking at his food.
Krystina gave a small sigh and shook her head as she continued to eat.
"meany......" Truth pouted, looking down at her lap, her arms crossed over her chest. "i-i didn't get used...." she muttered and wiped a few tears out of her eyes.
Krystina's head snapped up; and she looked at Sheik with a cnfused face. "what'd you call Maso?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 pm
"Dont make me force feed you," Shayde muttered taking a sip of his orange juice. Hades choked on his as he swallowed wrong due to snickering. Lucius just smiled lightly at Shayde.
"Yeah, you did. You're in denial," Maso muthere'd beginning to stab his food with the fork. "It's my real name."
"Watari. I called him Watari. As he just said, it's his real name. Masao was an old friend," Sheik muttered glancing at Maso who seemed to be mutilating his pancake halves.
"I use that name as an alias....."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm
"i'm fine..." Sky mumbled as he looked at Shayde. "just thinking about something...." he sighed and then took a bite of his food.
"oh.... okay.... i didn't know..." Krystina shrugged and then went back to eating.
Truth gave a small sniff and shook her head. "not true!" she pouted and then gave a tiny sigh as she stood up from the table. "i'm not hungry now.... thanks for the food though...." she whisered and walked away from the table, flopping onto th couch in the living room, holding a pillow tightly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games