Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja smiled. "Great." The Dutch brunette said with a nod, she then glanced over to Vixandra. "Well, let's get goin'." Casually, Anja began to leave toward the exit, or entrance, of the school. It all depended upon how you wanted to look at it really, like the half-full/half-empty cup debate. "So, for starters, where are you from, Seele?" Anja asked, finding the girl's name interesting as it was. 'Very unique.' She pondered after a moment.

Then, her mind wandered to how they were going to go about doing this. Anja had yet to get her car, and she hadn't heard either of them mentioning their car. 'If taxi, I'll pay for that. No problem.' It's not that was that much, and what else would she spend her money on? Well, towards their meals, yes, but that's beside the point. "So, ah, do either of you have a car?" Anja asked, figuring they should get that decided right now.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka was barely aware of Erin's presence or the fact that Ash had been moved. She had fallen completely silent, both mentally and physically. Somewhere during the short amount of time it had taken Erin to move Ash, she had stopped breathing. She stared at Erin vacantly for a few moments after she knelt down in front of her, as if she wasn't truly seeing her there...then, without warning, she lunged, sinking her fangs into the exact same spot on the girl's neck she had picked out earlier. Any control the neko might have had over herself had been lost.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin gasped when she suddenly found herself lying on the floor, Shizuka sprawled out on top of her. She had no idea what had happened for a few moments, but soon a dull pain in her neck alerted her to what was going on. Shizuka had finally bitten her. Erin sat up slowly, her arms around Shizuka's waist, trying to stay as still and quiet as possible. Oddly enough, it didn't hurt like she'd been imagining it would... Not a sharp, constant pain, just dull, throbbing pain. Easy to deal with. Erin sat there patiently, arms around Shizuka, waiting for the girl to finish. Poor girl... She must have damn near starved herself...

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

It was a slow process, but things eventually became clear again for Shizuka. At first she only noticed small things: the lack of pain, the feeling of someone's arms around her, and a feeling what could have been relief. One by one, her senses began returning to her. Most of them confused her: she couldn't fully process what was going on. She returned to reality the moment her ability to taste things returned. The neko immediately released Erin and moved away from her. Once again she found herself shaking, this time in an attempt to keep herself from crying.
"Oh god...Erin...I'm so sorry."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stood, nearly falling over again since she was a bit dizzy from the blood loss. Shizuka couldn't have taken much, though; no more than a pint. No more than a blood donation, she thought with mild amusement. "No, don't be sorry, Shizuka," she said softly, taking the girl's hand in hers. "I offered you my blood, remember? I'm glad you took me up on it. Really. I'm so happy that I could finally help you." Erin leaned forward a bit and gave Shizuka a light kiss, ignoring the fact that her blood was on the other girl's lips. "Don't... Don't be sad," murmured Erin, nearly falling into Shizuka. She caught herself and giggled a bit. "Whoops... Sorry... I'm a klutz..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka tried to laugh, though she was certain it sounded more like a sob than anything. She had tried, so she could give herself credit for that much. The neko pulled Erin into a gentle hug and kissed her.
"I shouldn't have bitten you...I lost control..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin returned Shizuka's hug and kiss, then leaned against the wall when she caught sight of herself in the mirror. "It's okay, really. I don't mind." Her neck was still bleeding. Not profusely, just enough that it explained her growing feeling of weakness. She picked up a washcloth and cleaned the excess blood from her skin, then put a bandage over the wounds to stop the bleeding. There. All better. And if I wear a high-collar shirt, no one will know the difference. Erin tried again, carefully, to stand on her own. This time it worked. Proud of herself, she smiled at Shizuka. "The more important issue is; are you feeling any better, love?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin entered the campus with a pissed off look as a fire aura swirled around her,the look in her eyes was from anger knowing that she couldn't find Lizzy no matter where she looked but since no one knew of her powers when everyone saw robin they were shocked at what they saw,they saw robin on fire but it was actually not hurting her at all,grrrr why can't I find them this is pissing me off!!,screamed robin.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:52 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash grit her teeth in pain as she watched Erin and Shizuka, but the true hurt wasnt the injury to her arm, or even her neck. It was the hollow pang of hearing Erin call Shizuka 'love'. She felt her heart try to simply fade away and she gripped her right arm as she stood and staggered out of the room in silence. I can't win to lose it seems. She raged softly in her heart and slammed her shoulder into the wall to push it back into it's socket, biting her lip so hard it bled from the pain to not scream out.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"No...I think I feel even worse now than I did before...Erin...Go find Ash...and for your sake, stay away from me for a while."
Shizuka kept her attention focused on the pieces of broken door. She had allowed herself to get to close and this was her punishment for it. She wasn't sure why she had thought it might be different this time around. Without fail, she always managed to somehow hurt the people she cared about.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned a bit, but decided from the look on Shizuka's face that arguing wouldn't do any good. She gave the girl a gentle pat on the shoulder and left the room. Thankfully, her dizziness was starting to wear off, but she felt pretty tired... What was it Shizuka had told her to do...? Oh, right... Find Ash. She left the bedroom. Thankfully, she didn't have to look far; Ash was leaning against the wall in the hallway. "Ash? Why didn't you stay where I told you to?" she asked, feeling a bit fuzzy. She circled around so she could see the girl's face. "Your lip is bleeding... Ash, sweetie, are you okay?" Erin pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed at the blood gently.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka sighed when Erin left, then went over to the shower, placing her hand gently against the glass door. It was completely irrational, she knew...but she needed to get his attention somehow. Yet another thing I have to apologize for...
She slammed her right arm against the glass, smiling absently when it shattered. If the pain didn't get her twin's attention, nothing would. She observed the shards both on the floor and in her arm before shrugging and leaving the room. The neko would have to clean up the mess later. Right now, she just wanted to find somewhere to stay off campus until morning came.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash refused to meet her eyes, she could feel how torn Erin as about her and Shizuka. She cared for her deeply, and she knew that if she could stop her pain, even if it ment sacrificing her own happiness, she would gladly do it. "Erin... You should be with Shizuka. You want her and she wants you. She can protect you much better than I could, and I want to see you happy and safe." She said softly as she held her aching shoulder tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blinked in surprise. She opened her mouth, then closed it without saying anything. "But I... I still don't know.... I really like you too, Ash..." She leaned against the wall and put a hand on her neck, making her puncture wounds ache. "Shizuka... Doesn't want me around right now, either... Basically, both of you have told me to go to the other." Erin smiled slightly. "If neither of you want me, you could just say that, instead..." Erin winced as black spots swam in her vision. "I... I think... I'm gonna..." Before she could finish the sentence, she passed out, falling to the floor with a rather comical-sounding thud.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash saw Erin fall as if it was happening in slow motion, her heart almost stopping from fear. For a moment, her mind wasn't focused on the here and now, she was again in that alley four years ago and Kai was falling. "NO! ERIN!" She screamed and dropped to her knees next to the girl.

With trembling fingers, Ash felt for a pulse and found one, though it was not as it should be. -The blood flecks hit her face as Kyokai coughed in pain- "No... Please... Not again..." She muttered and clutched at her scar.

-A smile full of pain and regret flickered onto the face of her lover- "God... help me...." She said in a strangled whisper.

-The look of emptiness in Kyokai's eyes as she slipped away- "Some...Somebody...." She began in a hoarse voice, her throat throbbing painfully.

"SOMEBODY GET ME SOME HELP!" She screamed as loud as she could, tears pouring down her face.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff