Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:48 pm
He listened to him and nodded." Have you tried to ask Andrea about it? Your past I mean since she was a part of it once." He wasn't sure what else he could suggest. "You could always try to find that trek that's typically following us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm
Locke continued in silence as Drake asked about talking to Andrea. He wondered if he should say anything, but decided it didn't really matter. "Already did. She remembers. Everything." Locke sped up a little, wanting to be alone on his own for a few minutes before they reached the town.

Jack moved up to Drake, concerned for Locke's well-being. "Drake? What's up with Locke? He looks like he did almost when that incident occurred..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm
he looked to Jack and shrugged. "He's having a moment. About his past. I don't know how to help him." He thought on their friend a moment and simply would let him be. Not much else would be said on the matter for the rest of the ride.

Andrea stayed by the back of the group watching as they went. She soon eventually saw the field before the town. She almost felt relief though paused feeling a familiar vibration, and sound. She felt her heart stop more seeing a small girl running through the fields before them in a dark armor. "Aya.." She kicked the spurs and took off on the horse trying to reach the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:12 pm
Locke kept on, and noticed Andrea racing after a young girl. "Andy?" She didn't notice, apparently, and she kept going. Locke held back a little to talk to Drake and the others. "Guys. Come on. Andrea apparently saw something that bothered her. Let's go, just in case. Step it up." Locke heeled the horse, and they all began to chase towards Andrea.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm
She rode hard as the roar of something large called out. She drew her sword jumping off the horse as she neared the girl. "Aya, I'm here. Its me, the silver one." She held the girl briefly before putting her on her horse. "Aya, those people will keep you safe. Stay by them." She watched the girl nod head off before she turned to the woods. A fire irrupting as a familiar beast appeared. She bit her lip knowing none had ever survived a battle with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:58 pm
Locke saw the little girl that Andy had chased after, dismounted, and ran to catch up to her. "Drake! Take care of the kid! I'm going to help Andy!" He raced after her on foot. From the sound of the commotion, Locke guessed it was a rather large being or monster. He would have to use everything he has to deal with it. "Andy! What is it? What's wrong? And who was that girl you saved?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm
"She's not saved yet, and neither are we." Her tone serious as she prepared herself. "If we survive, I may tell you about her." She said once more. The area seemed to grow quiet suddenly, a feeling she knew all too well and backed up a bit pulling him back with her. She knew well what was about to happen. After she made three steps the woods before them ignited in a raging fire. "It's a Grignack, try and avoid getting burned." She watched on as a creature soon emerged from the fire and knew something had to be done, but also knew the rumors. She hoped Locke understood what he'd just sentenced himself to by joining her. She made a quick dash dodging one claw as it came at her and dug into the scales of it's leg. "It's armored Locke so be extra careful!" She called to him dodging a few more strikes.

He raced with the horses as Andrea sent the girl on her horse to them. "Hey, it will be all right. Jack, Sam, can you look after the girl? They're going to need help. I've seen that thing in action, this won't be pretty." He then raced after them calling his shades not caring if anyone saw. This thing wouldn't go easy from what he had seen before. He could hear the roar of the creature and knew they weren't doing much if any real damage.

The girl watched as the Silver One caught her. She couldn't believe her eyes, she had heard the reports that the general was killed by a grignack, yet here she stood. "Silver One, you're alive." She didn't have time and would simply nod and do as instructed. By the remote safety of others on horses she turned to watch the battle. "None have ever survived a Grignack attack. If it does turn we must go." Her tone, demeanor and posture would seem to make her older then her actual appearance would make her seem.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm
Locke watched as a beast rose from the flames, and loomed towards them. "Isn't that the thing from that other world!?" Locke gave up on any further questions as Andrea gouged the beast's leg, or attempted to. He nodded as she called back, saying it was armored. Locke dodged some falling debris, and transmuted some stone spikes from below to try to pierce the Grignack's hide. Unfortunately, it only seemed to slow it down. "Andrea! Quick! How do we fight this thing?"

Sam rushed to grab the little girl and brought her in, Jack wrapping his arms around the both of them. "Jack! What is that thing? What should we do?" She was terrified.

"We do the only thing we can do, Sam. We keep this one safe, and should things go south, we run. Locke and them would want that." Jack hated the thought of running with his tail between his legs, but he had an obligation to keeping the girl and Sam safe.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 pm
The girl looked to them trying to move away. "Do not touch me without permission." She watched on the fight hoping that the Silver one's record in battle would keep strong now. She had no idea how she had gotten to this place, but the brightness began to bother her eyes. "She will win. She always finds a way. Father always said she was too stubborn to fail or be pushed down by anyone." She paused looking back to the two holding themselves. "And I'm not helpless. Father and Silver one trained me."

Drake moved about the area casting his shades. "I need an entry point. Something to get into it's blood, my shades are nearly useless against this thing." He called out dodging and trying to strike it though felt useless.

She cursed hearing Drake and Locke. "No one has ever lived to defeat one. I'm Winging it!" She called out as the tail caught her slamming her to a tree. She coughed holding her ribs a moment before rolling to dodge another swipe. "That's it, you're going down." She got to her feet holding her blade carefully, as she took a few steps she would appear on the creature's back. She called out as she rammed her sword to it's neck. She smiled though held on as tightly as she could as the creature tried to throw her off. She felt some of the blood and was forced to let go as it burned her hand. As she hit the ground she rolled away and grabbed her daggers. "Keep trying, piercing it's neck doesn't work so well!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Jack cursed as the kid ripped away from his grasp. "Look. I don't care if you're able to fight. You're still a kid, and you need to get over here!" Jack grabbed her by the arm, and brought her back to them. And why do you keep talking like you know Andrea?"

Sam thought for a moment. "Wait. Are you from that other world? The one Andrea disappeared into a while ago?"

Locke continued dodging as best as he could, only to be sliced by sharp claws and impacted rocks. His transmutations were not enough to even attempt to kill this thing. He heard Drake, though, and had an idea. He transmuted his outer layer on his Machina arm into a blade, and called to Drake and Andy. "Guys! I have an idea! Get me close to it's face! Not everything about this creature has to be armored, right?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm
She pulled away from the man and drew her own blade. "Do not touch me, only the Silver One has that permission. And yes I know her. I've known her since I was two cycles. She is a general in the Arkaumn Army and my personal guard when called upon." She looked to the two sternly as if the thought of her knowing the Silver one just occurred to them, though she was sure it had been obvious a while ago.

Drake tried his best to get the shades to occupy the creature, though each shade that fell weakened him. "Can't keep doing this guys, Locke, I hope this plan works."

Andrea watched as Locke started moving and the Grignack opening it's mouth. She called out moving to reach him but only saw flames and acted quicker calling her magic. The fire seemed to stop just before him, at the same time fire would seem to erupt from an area above the battle. In her quickness to try and save Locke, she didn't see the Grignack's movements and found herself beneath one of it's feet. She called out feeling the pressure from it's weight and knew the injury she already had wouldn't be making it easier. She cursed hearing her armor beginning to crack but couldn't move her gift with such little room to work with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm
Locke saw flames about to burn himself to a crisp, but suddenly, the flames stopped short of him. He knew they were being held back by magic, and knew it had to be Andy's work. He looked to Andy, only to see her being crushed by the giant beast's enormous foot. "ANDY!" Locke just reacted. He didn't think. He raced for the beast's leg, and used his alchemy on it, then dug his bladed arm straight into the Grignack's heel, forcing it to release.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 pm
Drake watched on calling his shadows to divert the creature's attention. "That's it ugly, watch lil old me." He dodged a bit more calling out as another shade was destroyed. He only had so many he could use before the damage would be bad.

Andrea struggled still till she felt the creature recoil and rolled away quickly. She nodded towards Locke but would grab his arm quick as the creature began ignoring Drake's attempts. She moved to shield him with her body as the creature sent more flames at them. She called quickly feeling the heat of the fire as it stopped just before them, and was re-directed to strike it from above. She heard a loud explosion and was thrown forward with Locke. She got her bearings quickly and realized the wounds they had managed lit it's blood on fire. She sighed heavily as it spazzed before finally dieing, and looked back towards the girl with Jack and Sam. "No one has ever survived a battle with a grignack."

Drake watched fearful his shade hadn't made it in time as the fire went at the two. He smiled seeing the flames directed elsewhere and was thankful for the girl's new gift. He rushed away calling out though seeing the wounds ignite only to be tossed by the explosion. When it was over he couldn't help but begin laughing.

Aya watched the battle fearful for the silver one. she knew better then to try and help, but when it was destroyed she smiled and took off on the horse towards her in sheer disbelief. Perhaps the silver one couldn't be killed?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:44 pm
Jack and Sam watched as the young girl raced off after Andrea. They saw the dead beast, and was grateful that their friends were still alive. They didn't mind being on the sidelines, for they were smart enough to realize they were pretty much useless against such a creature. They decided to run after the girl as well, and see how their friends were. "Hey! Guys! You alright?"

Locke watched as the beast fell, dead. He was grateful that the battle was over, but even more grateful that Andrea was not dead. "Andrea. Thank you. So... This is the type of creatures you had to deal with over there? If so, that brings another question. What is it doing over here? I thought that portal was shut for good!"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 pm
"I don't know, but I do intend to find out." Her tone rough though not at him. She had noticed the girl wasn't any older either and wondered what was happening. She looked to Aya making sure not to look as hurt as she was feeling. Something else she had gotten good at while in Aya's world. She looked to the girl seeing her bruised and scrapped a bit but nothing that wouldn't heal in a few days. "Are you all right?"

Aya slowed the horse as she reached the Silver one and nodded to her questions. "Father would be pleased, you and your friends will be legends back home." She squinted her eyes a bit not used to the brightness of the skies here. "They said you were dead Silver one, why didn't you come home?"

She looked to the girl somewhat appologetically. "I am sorry, but this is my true home. Come though we'll talk more in private. First, Aya, these are my friends, Locke, Drake, Jack and Sam. Everyone, this is Princess Aya of Regelis." She then moved to take the reigns and began walking towards the town leading the horse.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games