Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyriaVess

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 pm
Leanna Blackhawk
User Image
Leanne received a much more welcoming air from Agnes than she had from Rudolphus, and had decided to try to get to know Agnes better. "I hope I'm gonna get into Ravenclaw, what about you," she enquired with a cheerful smile, hopefully not prying too much. She had also noticed that Agnes had taken a eye to her father's alchemy book. Maybe if she's in the same house as me, I can show her father's books! Then again, it is kinda advanced... she thought.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:40 pm
A g n e s H a l l ~ First Year

User Image
User Image

"Well,..." her voice drifted off as she looked away again. "My path was already written.." she paused. "In order words I will accept whatever comes my way, I don't have a preferred house." Her words lingered lightly on her mind, they didn't sound as good as she thought them to be. She guessed having no likes or dislikes would make her hard to be approached. Softly she sighed to herself and watched Leanna's face for some sort of expression to take into account. Raveclaw... So she's smart, she thought taking mental note, she might like to read and books would be a good gift.Still she wondered how her personality might be, she was the first person she talked to in a long time. It felt nice, at least she would have someone to accompany her to the grounds.

BreadBear

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
The warmth of Nevin's hand against Bailey's felt pleasant as they strolled off the platform and towards the long line of carriages. She couldn't help but chuckle at his question, and it brought a unique smile to her lips. "Oh, trust me. She's been waiting for me to start dating since my first year at Hogwarts." She thought about how happy her mum would be, and her smile grew twice as big. "And besides, me and her have similar tastes, so I'm sure she'll love you." Bailey teased the boy as she looked into his eyes, but in all reality, her statement was more true than not.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:10 pm
Leanna Blackhawk
User Image
Leanne cocked her head like a confused puppy dog. Or, as she knew better, her Raven after she had said something confusing. "No preferred house? Never thought-" she interrupted herself, trying not to come off as rude. She was always taught to be polite above all else, to those who you wanted to have on your side. "Well...which house do you think you'll go in," she asked, trying to get a direct answer this time. It's kind of an obsession of her's. Leanne had to always have a clear answer. Otherwise she'd just keep rephrasing the question, trying to get one.

LyriaVess

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Signature Look 250

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:25 pm
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin laughed. He would not deny that he was a bit worried about her mother. It was always a hard job for a boy to make a good impression to his girlfriend's mother. But it sounded like she was a nice woman. If she was anything like her daughter then he'd be alright.

"My mother would adore you. My father would probably give you a lecture on how magic should be used sparingly" he laughed again as he described his parents. Both would be excited to know he had a girlfriend. In fact he had spoken to his father and even his mother about Bailey. They had been so proud that he was getting so confident. Confident enough to even ask a girl out!

"My mother is a muggle. She had always loved magic so when my father told her what he was you can imagine her reaction. And when her children were born the same she was even more excited!"
he laughed even more. Even with Cyrus he had not spoken about his family so much.

CYRUS!! he almost forgot to wait for him. "Ah Bailey, do you mind if we wait for Cyrus?" he questioned a bit sheepishly. Now he felt so silly for being so caught up in figuring out how to ask Bailey then being side tracked by her answer that he had forgotten to wait for his friend.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, Xenos and the crowd of students

That which dances through my mind: I wonder where my housemates are?

Swirling withinn me: Content happyness

Another tall thin figure stepped out from the train behind Xenos. He had a almost the same figure as his long time best friend and his dark locks spilled into his pale face. Bright blue eyes looked dreamy as if his mind was lost in a daydream. The seer and Hufflepuff was content to stand quietly by his friend's side as the other scaned the crowd. Yuan always loved the bustle of the beginning of the year. The look of wonder and fear on the first year's faces, the excited babble of the older students and the castle standing in the back ground like a silent guardian.

Yuan's summer had been simple and quiet. Emily was back in the country and his little sister was slowly become an elegant young lady. He was proud of her. Most of the time he spent down at the hosptial with Xenos. It had been an interesting experience meeting his best friend's twin for the first time. But the three were already a tight nit group. Reaching up to pet Grog, who stood proudly on his shoulder, Yuan smiled softly. "Do try to take it easy this year, Xenos. No battling dark wizards, no falling off the bridge, no getting hit with blugers. No anything ok?" Yuan said lightly teasing his friend.

Those who do not look forward...

remain behind.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Preston
Alistair Kingsleigh

User Image
Preston, ready to sputter out a heavily accented apology, was surprised when Madeline didn't correct him. Despite the probable chance of being right, he was still a tad pleased at himself, for a successful recall. 'Now if it could only come in handy in History of Magic...' He thought, chortling under his breath.

"A knew whit ye mean. It feels lang, bit it really isn't. Tae be honest a'm kinda glad tae be back." He commented cheerfully with a grin. All he had done this Summer was work and...work. Though it was in his favourite place in the world, a kitchen, he grew tired of it after the novelty had worn off. Enjoined to do things that the straitlaced, lofty, idiotic, domineering Sous Chef's said, was a trial. One he had dealt with for four days a week. And with that woman's terribly cacophonous voice...it was amazing that the brunette didn't rip off his ears.

Answering the girl's last question, Preston said. "I worked at a restaurant this summer...it cuid o' been..." He paused, and then said with a slight grimace. "...better." 'At least she was fired.' The fourth year thought, cheered. Brighting up and focusing his attention to the girl, the Gryffindor inquired. "Sae yer broom, whit brand is it? Ah prefer th' auld Silver Arrows myself, n' ye?"

User Image
Fourth Year, Gryffindor

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 pm
A g n e s H a l l ~ First Year

User Image
User Image

"The probabilities of going into a house are all still the same, Leanna. If anything I have a quality that would fit into each one in my opinion. Besides that, I guess I'm a bit uncaring toward the outcome," she leaned back on her luggage placing her head slightly to the side on top of her shoulder. Her glasses slid down near the tip of her nose, but she left them there as she exhaled loudly. "What do you think Leanna? What house would you say I belong to?" her eyes still focused on the crowd. Her vision focused on mostly the first years since she thought that at one point some of them would be her roommates as well as classmates. She felt her stomach growl, but simply looked down at it for a second then looked back up into the crowd. Pictures of sweets past through her mind making her yawn widely. With a swift movement she pushed her glasses up and stood up to face Leanna. She was slightly taller than her, yet her complexion made her look younger. Agnes never actually had the chance to compare herself in height with others, she guessed she would either be a late bloomer or a short girl. Height didn't matter anyways since she could do the same things as others.

BreadBear

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin looked through the crowd he saw the dark haired individual he searched for. He quickly thought of what to say, but upon thinking of nothing he decided to just walk past. He headed back into the crowd, towards the 5th year Seer. He walked past the Yuan purposely bumped into him.

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rudy had just busied himself with stuffing another chocolate frog into his mouth when the girl's conversation reached his ears. He instinctively looked up at them, but realized it and focused his attention half-heartedly on the card. Rowena Ravenclaw.... It seemed he would not be getting out of the sorting domineering his train of thoughts.

Or maybe he just ate to many chocolate frogs, he thought as he subconsciously pulled out another. This was, however, an adequate distraction from dropping eaves on the sorting conversation.... almost. He still had found himself inching closer so he could hear.

Wendelin the Weird... A new one, he was pretty sure.  

Awesome Comes Standard

Mega Smoker

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Those closest to me: Yumi, the crowd, Nevin and his girly

What drives my words: Oh how cute

What I can't control: Butterflies, excitment, playful

"D-Don't bother waiting I'm r-right here Romeo." Came a light teasing voice behind Nevin. The brunette was smiling, and his hazel eyes showed his amusment. On the bustle of the train they had gotten separted from one another. But the shy fourth year kinda expected it. He had seen the way that his long time friend had eyed his Quidditch captian. Cyrus was no fool. To him he was glad his friend was finding love. Now he was just tempted to tease him.

Things had changed for the normally shut in shy boy over the summer. His mother had gotten sick that summer, then his little brother too. With no one else in the house to look after them, he had to take over his mom's job at the Leaky Cauldron. Forced out in front of people, stuck being social the shyness had started to melt over the summer. Sure he wasn't an instant confident kid, but he was lot better.

People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
5TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara pushed off the railing and started across the platform towards where she saw a fellow Gryffindor. She adjusted her Prefect's badge as she approached Preston. "Mister Kingsleigh, have you been behaving yourself on the platform tonight?" She smirked once she had his attention, indicating the badge on her collar. Idly again, she began playing with her amulet. "So, how was your summer?" Looking around, she tried to spot her brother or her "sister", as Lucy had become.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

With all the talk of her own family, Bailey never considered the thought of meeting his. She could feel her insides tingling while imaging being the "new girlfriend", but she liked the idea of building relationships, as well as Nevin's comment that she would be "adored". She listened closely as he spoke of his muggle mother accepting the shock of her husband. Her eyes fell to the dirt path they were standing on and her glowing smile faltered a bit, so she replaced it with a smirk. "That sounds lovely. Wish my dad would've reacted the same. My mum showed him a simple hover charm to make her point, and he packed his bags and left the same night."

Realizing that the loss of her father wasn't anything that she should let herself get down about on the first day of school, especially while her hand was intertwined with her new boyfriend's, Bailey allowed her smile to return and looked to change the subject. Before that could happen, though, Nevin looked as if he'd ran into a pole as he remembered that Cyrus was probably waiting for him back at the platform. She began to answer him but was interrupted by a confident voice that came from behind them.

She turned around, chuckling in attempt to cover her red cheeks, greeting Cyrus with big, sparkling brown eyes.
"Hey! Long time no see! Looks like you grew a bit over the summer." She observed. "Speaking of which, how was your summer?" The question slid off her lips with a hint of curiosity. Bailey was one of the odd kids who actually enjoyed what people had to say.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Preston
Alistair Kingsleigh

User Image
Preston turned around slowly as a female voice addressed him by his surname. Expecting an adult, he began to say, "hello, ma---...." His greeting faltered, and then stopped half-way through as the person was recognized as Tamara, his fellow Gryffindor and banter partner. He flashed her a cheerful grin at her, genuinely pleased to see her again. The brunette leaned forward, and gave her a brief hug.

"Ah always behae, mah dear." Preston said loftily. The quiver of his lips and the devilishly look in his blue eyes showed he was blatantly lying. "Ah swear it oan mah Scottish bluid." He added, crossing his fingers pointedly in front of her view.

As the fifth year pointed to her badge, he exclaimed, eyes wide in surprise. "Egads! Ye hae a permit tae badger me now!" Preston put on a slightly tortured look of pain on his face, and then said resignedly with a sigh, "frisk awa', mah dear." His held out her arms a bit, and then winked charmingly at her. 'I do hope I don't lose points for Gryffindor this early in the year, ' He thought, mind suddenly serious. Still, Preston kept his goofy demeanour stable as he waited for an amusing reaction.

User Image
Fourth Year, Gryffindor

User Image

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
5TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara smiled a wide grin and dropped the necklace, letting it return to its place on her chest. She placed her hand on her hip and let out a faux exasperated sigh. "Preston Kingsleigh... I may just take you up on that offer." She winked at him and returned to a normal posture, the smile still lingering on her face. "How was your summer?" She turned her head over to Madeline Blair and smiled at her as well. "Oh, hey Maddie. How was your summer too?"  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games