Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin blushed and tugged the blanket tighter around herself, giggling at Amilia's words. "I'll do my best, ma'am. She's a wild one, though. If you don't mind, I'd like to get back to her." Erin fidgeted a bit. She really was anxious to get back to Ash's side.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:48 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash got tired of waiting for Erin, and she was uncomfortable with her being away for so long. She looked at the twins and smiled softly, pulling on her lower clothes and the twins putting on bare essentials. She limped over to Erin and kissed her shoulder blade lightly, resting her head onher shoulder for a moment before looking at who she was talking to, and blushing crimson. "Oh.... uh... Hi again? Ummm, sorry about before... I hope I didn't hurt you Sir... I was a bit upset..." She told the man's back softly, and hid behind her girlfriend more when she realized that the woman raised her eye brow at her lack of clothing. "Hi Ma'am... Nice weather we're having, right?"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed and smiled down at her girlfriend. "You've met? I mean, I don't remember if I told you, Ash, but I owe these two my life... When did you meet them?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:16 am
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia smiled at the girl hiding behind the taller girl. "He's got a thick skull honey, it takes a lot more than a few dozen well places punches and elbow strikes to hurt him. Ash, huh? Much less formal than Ashika." She turned to look at the smaller girl's lover. "In response to your question, after we brought you to the hospital, we went back to our beat and a few hours later, this kid wheels herslelf around, screaming for the Satan's s**t to fight her like a man. We brought her back and left." She sighed at the twins in their intimates. "Den, don't turn around until I am driving us away. Too many not fully dressed chicks here for your gentleman mind to handle. Let's go hun. I wanna see if the Demon's Enema will show up. I kinda wanna shoot his nonexsistant d**k off." She said and both of them wanlked off to the car and drove away.

{It's wierd being one of two clean cops. Wierd but good.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:22 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin pasted on a smile when she heard Amilia's story, waving sweetly as the two cops left. She then closed the door, very calmly, and looked down at Ash. "So. Were you planning to tell me about this little excursion, Ashika?" she asked in a soft voice, her green eyes glinting dangerously as she took a step closer to her girlfriend.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:37 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash took a wary half step back from Erin, unsure of how to react. She couldn't run, her leg would give out in ten steps, so if Erin did get violent, she would have to fight her. But, she wouldn't hurt me... would she? She loves me, right? Ash put her arms in an 'X' formation over her chest, a stance she knew from her jui-jutsu training. She shifted her weight so she could use a palm strike if she had to, but she wouldn't use full force. She was scared to hurt her, she loved her. "E-Erin? Please, don't.... You're scaring me..." She said softly, and the twins rushed out, watching them both.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:41 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

The anger rushed out of Erin in less than a second when she saw Ash's scared expression. She sighed and looked down at the girl with exasperation. "Really, Ash? Seriously? How can you still think I'd hurt you after everything we've been through?" Erin stepped forward and pulled Ash into a tight hug, running a gentle hand through her hair, not even caring when the blanket fell to the floor. "I love you, Ash. The only reason I was angry was because you could have gotten hurt. I'll never hit you, love. Never. You have to believe that."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash let Erin hug her gently, feeling more reassured in her arms. She saw something red out of the corner of her eye and jumped to the side, Lokita flying into the air at Erin and screaming, "STOP MOCKING ME!! I WILL CATCH YOU!" and knocking her over as she ran around the room after the dot, Lulu and Ash laughing hysterically at Lokita's antics.

"Sorry baby. The nekos made me do it!" She laughed as Erin stood up. "You did scare me, but Lulu was gonna do it anyways."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shrieked in surprise when Loki knocked her over for the second time in twenty four hours. She smiled slightly as she got to her feet, picking up the blanket and folding it up. "We should clean up Jorden and Harmony's bedroom... Wouldn't want them figuring out what happened." Erin went back to the bedroom and pulled her intact clothes back on, pursing her lips as she looked at the shredded ones. "We really need to stop doing that... We're not going to have any shirts or bras left..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:17 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smirked as she followed Erin into the room and heard her comment. "I dunno... I kinda don't mind not having clothes on around you.... Kinda lets fun things happen..." She gently bit her shoulder blade and pressed her chest into Erin's back. "Tons of fun...."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin squeaked in surprise at the bite and blushed, grinning and turning to face Ash. "True..." Erin ran a gentle hand over her girlfriend's soft, bare chest and smirked. "Can't have fun right now, though. Have to clean up a crime scene." She nipped Ash's lower lip, knowing it would turn her on, and hurried about cleaning up the room.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was immediatly turned on, and waited for Erin to move onto the bed, to try and remake Harmony's covers, and she let herself fall on top of her. "That wasn't very nice of you. Not nice at all." She said with a teasing grin, her hands already roaming over Erins chest. "Let's see who can punish who this time around."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled down at Ash after their brief encounter, flushed with her triumph. "I win," she whispered, her eyes sparkling lovingly at Ash as she leaned down and kissed her. She stood and grabbed her jacket from the floor, putting it on and zipping it up, grateful to have something to cover herself with. "I'm gonna go back to my apartment and get some clothes and stuff for us for the week, okay Ash? I'll reset the alarm. Will you guys be okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:00 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita smiled at her softly as she entered the room, sighing as she saw Ash completely limp on the bed and removed the gag from her mouth. "You know, it helps to remove things like this before you ask a question Erin. And we'll be fine. Ash is here, I am here, Lu is here. We have Den-den and Mony on speed dial, and if one of us gets scared the other two will protect her. Plus, Uncle Kevin has it wired to his phone. If someone trips it, he'll know." She helped Ash sit up and propped the trembling girl up on her own chest. "And you should bring six times as many shirts and bra than you usually bring. You guys go through them like crazy. I'll fix the beds."

Lokita sniffed the air and went bright red. "Ummm... Can you pick up identical fitted sheets for both beds? I have a feeling we got a bit too wild... You guys wouldn't smell it but us, Den-den, and Mony can."

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed, embarassed that she had completely forgotten the gag. She'd assumed Ash would release herself, but was apparently still too weak. She chuckled at Loki's comments and nodded. "You got it." Erin took a minute to examine the sheets and memorize their size and color for both beds, then gave Ash a light kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back soon." She left the house and went to run her errands.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games