Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo woke up as soon as the footsteps came close to the door, reaching for weapons not on her currently, until she heard the voice and the words. She turned over after the woman had drawn a blank on what to say to her little brother and spoke up in the gentle voice that seemed to be her actual voice, the one she had lost years ago. "Hey Kiddo. Well, you see, it got really hot in here and it wouldn't cool down, I guess something might have broke. Anyways, your sister didn't want me to get out of the bed and it was just too warm in here last night because the room wouldn't cool down. So, we decided that we should just sleep with our clothes off. I'm sorry to confuse you bub. Hey, one of my friends is downstairs, he's a bit older than you and he's really interesting. His name is Kyle and he has really blue eyes and white hair. Go and talk to him, and give us an hour and a half and we'll be with you okay?" She told him with a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno laughed heartily at her last sentance, his face suddenly brightening. "And how long is a while for you Isis? Twenty minutes tops? I don't think so. Now, let's get you back to bed before I have to hand cuff you to it." He told her and helped her hobble back to the bar, Mina ridding on the viera's shoulder softly chirping him directions back. He smiled up at the woman and his face softened again. "By the way, you look stunning with your hair down."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:47 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"Twenty minutes on my good days...Handcuffs? You're just giving me more reasons to misbehave, dear Yuno."

Isis chuckled, relaxing a bit when she was back in the bar and realized Isaac was okay. The chances of her remaining inside increased slightly now that she knew where he was. She reddened slightly at the compliment and smiled.

"Thank you. It feels odd leaving it down, but it is slightly more comfortable this way."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno grinned at her and suddenly smelled her ebarrassment as heat levels rising in her scent, a blush of his own creeping up his face as he opened his eyes slowly, the warmth of Joey's ability allowing him to open them around others safely. "Well, Isis. I'm not kidding. You do look stunning. I think you should just leave off the headdresses all together. The way your hair falls, it.." He stopped himself before he could make himself sound anymore romantic and love-sick than neccissary.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

Isis grinned, leaning down enough to quickly kiss Yuno before going upstairs. She needed to get off of her leg. It was starting to bother her. The viera entered her room and fell heavily on her bed, hissing softly when she realized she still had her armor on. She stood long enough to remove it and place it in her closet before returning to her bed.

"Much better...If I'm stuck inside, might as well make myself comfortable..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno blushed more as Isis kissed him and went upstairs, but didn't trust her to listen to his words. He sighed and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from his bag, fully intending on using them to keep her in the room should she try to leave again and headed up the stairs. He walked into her room with his back to the room as he shut the door again and said, "Alright Isis. That was a nice kiss and all but I'm not letting you off that easy. I aim to kepp you in this room and staying off that leg and I have those handcuffs just in-" He turned at that moment and his words just.... vanished as he saw Isis on her bed completely void of clothing.

His eyes felt like they were the size of runes circles, and his face was hotter than any fire he knew of and he stammered his apologies, but didn't turn away. "Holy s**t! Sorry! Ummm... Sh-should I go? I umm... shoulda looked for the do not distub sign huh?" He said and rubbed the back of his neck, still facing the naked viera. Unlike his sister, he was not innocent at all. He knew what was done behind closed doors but he didn't believe in meaningless sex. His parents had been the perfect example of a loving couple, one of the rare assassin marrages that was based on acutal love and not status or genes to create the ideal next generation of killers.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"You can stay."

Isis chuckled and leaned back against her pillows, making no move to cover herself. She had lived far too long to still be shy. The viera yawned, patting the space on the bed beside her. If he was going to watch her, he might as well sit down. Standing around was bound to become tiring eventually.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno moved over to the bed and hesitantly sat down next to the viera, his eyes on her chest before lowering to her stomach then up to her ears. He suddenly wondered if her tail that he had glimpsed was soft like her ears were, and was very tempted to touch it and find out. He instead leaned up and gently caressed her uninjured ear softly a smile on his lips as he felt the fur. "They're soft and warm. Kinda like you." He whispered and looked into her eyes, a grin on his face, his red eyes kind and gentle.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

Isis wanted to respond, but her voice left her the moment her ears were touched. She hummed pleasantly, her eyes changing from their usual red to a deep pink. Something about her ears being touched triggered a visible change in the viera. She usual prideful demeanor changed to something far more submissive and relaxed. Isis couldn't even think. The viera didn't know what spell had just been cast on her, but she was certainly enjoying it.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno saw her sudden change in demeanor and grinned, pulling himself up her body until he nipped her uninjured ear gently. He smiled softly down at her and nipped again, lightly running his hands along her skin and kissing down her ear, then face to her lips. He lifted his lips from hers and gently nipped at her neck then licked the bite. "This okay?" He asked softly, not wanting to do something too forward.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:05 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

"Y-Yuno..."

Isis moaned softly and had to fight to keep herself from melting completely. She nodded in response to his question, playfully brushing her uninjured ear against his cheek before kissing him. Her dominance had pretty much died. There was no way it would ever recover from this, not that she was complaining. The viera kind of liked it when Yuno was the one in control.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno shivered at the ear on his cheek and pulled off his vest and shirt, showing a surprisingly muscular yet athletic build with a few scars gracing his skin. Like his sister, he had been raised in the assassin lifestyle. But unlike her, he escaped, though it was with her help and her assassin training that allowed him to be free. He leaned down and kissed her again, this time pulling her into him and allowing his hand to caress her sensitive ear once more, still lovingly and tenderly. Yuno ran his over hand down her body and roughly scratched up her back right thigh, his lips still on hers as he pulled her leg around his waist and held it there.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm

User Image
Isis Raine

The viera bit her tongue to prevent herself from crying out. Yuno had a knack for finding her sensitive spots. She nipped at the male's bottom lip gently, her fingers roaming his body curiously in an attempt to find whatever spots might have been sensitive on him. Eventually though, she let herself give in to the odd high produced by her ears being touched and allowed her mind to go blank, her body reactive instinctively to the different sensations.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 pm

User Image
Riley Owens

Riley looked from his sister to the girl he didn't know, and climbed up on the bed rather than obey her, plopping himself at the foot of the bed. "Really? Something broke? What was it, can you show it to me? Maybe I can help fix it! I'm okay at fixin' stuff. Hey, Sis, why is your skirt ripped? Did you catch it on something? Where's Isaac? He wasn't in the room when I woke up... Did you know the battle is over for now? They're bringing the hurt peoples into the bar...Where's Isis, is she okay? And who are you, Lady? What's your name? Where'd you come from? What do you do? Are you in trouble?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Brian Grant

User Image

Brian slowly got up and looked at his clothing, seeing them dirty and slightly oily from grease and equiptment. He sighed and pulled off his shirt, exposing his highly mucular chest and upper body, then his pants to stand clad only in his boxer briefs, his obviously well endowment hugged by the material. As he rooted through the more masculine clothes, he grinned at a hot pink hsirt that said in gothic letters, 'Big Daddy'. and held it out in front of him, a grin on his face.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games