Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Xombie.

"You are forgiven."

Melanie took Dalila's hand and kissed it gently. She made no move to do anything aside from that though. Vela was wrapped around her still, so she couldn't really move. Judging by the way the snake was acting, she had no intention of releasing Melanie any time soon either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

Reelo sat on the floor where he was dropped, doubling over for breath. By the time he had caught his and stopped seeing in circles, the male looked over at Dalila- an incredibly angry look on his face. He growled at first as though he might attack her from behind, but after watching the two girls make up he only sighed, and looked away shaking his head and most of his anger with it. "Does anyone else here maybe deserve an apology? I certainly don't feel like I need one but if you maybe feel even slightly guilty for choking me to death It would be fine by me." He said in slightly more sarcastic tone than what he first had imagined, looking up at the pair again briskly.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila turned to him and cautiously touched his neck, a soothing tingle entering his skin as she healed him slowly, using a very controlled amount of magick. It had been getting free of her far too much for her tastes. She may just need to find a way to expell the extra soon and only have less, "Of course Reelo. I'm sorry hon. I shouldn't have let it attack you. I don't know why you guys didn't kill me, it would have been faster." She wondered outloud and removed her hand from his skin before she began to try and think of a way to remove the unstable magick from her body, though a permenent death was not completely out of the question.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am
User Image

As the magic flew through his neck he relaxed, rolling over onto his back and breathing normally with his hands placed on his stomach. He lay there for a few moments, tapping out a strange drum roll onto himself with his fingers before he chuckled and sent an eye her way, laying his hands behind his head comfortably. "Well that is all nice and dandy but somehow I don't think sorry justifies nearly killing me....I think we should work out some sort of payback for my pain and suffering." He nodded, grinning sheepishly and taking his eyes off of her before she decided to try and kill him again. Reelo closed his eyes at that point and grinned at his own imagination, pulling the bandana down over them and letting everything become dark for a while.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:29 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna gasped and flattened herself against the wall when Dalila began choking Reelo. "Stop, Dali! P-please!" she cried; naturally the woman paid her no mind. She was about to move forward to intervene, but Melanie beat her to it. Marianna stayed back and watched the spectacle with huge eyes, trembling with fear that Reelo would be killed, or Melanie would kill Dali or herself. Somehow, it seemed to work itself out before anyone died, but Marianna remained frozen against the wall, trembling in fear. Finally she edged slowly toward Reelo, not wanting to get any closer to Dalila than necessary.

"Reelo... I'm sorry I didn't stop her... Are you okay?" she asked the male, putting a hand on his forehead in the same diagnostic way a mother would. She knew he didn't have a fever, but she also knew that she had liked it when her mother had done this. She had felt safe. Marianna didn't know if it would have the same affect on Reelo, but she could hope.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:39 pm
User Image

Reelo hadn't been laying still a whole five seconds when he felt a hand on his forehead and frowned through the bandana. "I meant later Dalila...geez" He chuckled, using his thumb to move the cloth away from his eyes a little and catch a glimpse of- well, not Dalila. His eye twitched and he reddened just slightly staring up at the younger girl with a confused expression- slapping her hand away with a gentle demeanor and shaking his head. "Okay?.... I don't know, I just got man handled by one woman and shot down by another.. I think I'm getting sick of females." Even though it was intended as sarcastic, his tone was rather serious and somewhere in him he actually wished there was another male around he could talk to..one that wasn't trying to kill him every time he came into the room anyway. Reelo sighed and pulled the blue material back down over his eyes, effectively ending that conversation before he said something stupid. "Goodnight Marianna."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila heard Reelo's comment on 'paybacks' and flinched away from him, moving back quickly from the male. When she saw Marianna also skirting her and Naomi unconscious with her right paw laying in an unnatural poistion, she began to feel tears in her eyes. I'm a monster already.... I almost killed Reelo and I scared Ri... How much longer until I just lose all control and kill them.. Or even Melanie... I'm too dangerous, I have to get rid of this magick..... Even if it costs me my life... She thought as she lowered her face, walking to her familiar and gently fixing her leg.

She couldn't bear the thought of killing any of these people that she had come to know and care about, but the prospect of killing Melanie was almost enough to make her take her own life right then and there. She looked at her hands and felt tears fall onto her palms. "I can't... I can't lose her...." She whispered to herself and stumbled to a corner, trying to think of ways to rid herself of the deadly magick that sought to control her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Vela...You need to release me now."

The snake obeyed her human, though she didn't want to. She would have been happy if she could have just clung to her for the rest of the day. Melanie seemed to be planning something though, so she had no choice but to listen.

"Reelo..."

Melanie giggled and straddled the male. She was a future demon...Might as well get used to torturing people now. Besides, Reelo kind of deserved it. She leaned down to kiss him before rolling her hips suggestively. Reelo was a male...What better way to torture a male than sexual torture?

"Reelo...Play with me..."

She lowered her voice to a seductive, yet somehow completely innocent tone. Melanie grabbed one of his hands, leading it along her own body until she reached her chest. At that point, her entire demeanor changed. She kissed Reelo again before removing herself from him and shrugging.

"On second thought...I've changed my mind. We'll call that payback though for you being such a meanie."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi slowly stirred, opening her eyes just in time to see Melanie tormenting Reelo and catching her words. She glanced over and saw her human looking very serious in her thoughts and whined softly but did not go to her. She could tell Dalila wanted to just think and almost lft her alone, until a small thought entered her mind and she rounded on her human, swatting her on her head. "Dalila, don't you dare. Now you suck it up and find a way to deal with it that doesn't involve leaving Melanie alone here or so help me, I will beat the magick out of you while beating sense into it's place." She growled at her.

The lioness sighed and licked her face softly. "Dali, I know it's hard but Bastet gave that power. She must have a reason for it, even if we can't see it. I doubt she would give you that much and not realize that it was too much." Naomi told her but watched as Dalila turned to face the wall instead, hearing her mutter, "Stay away. I'm dangerous."

She turned to the snake and whimpered, helpless to get her human out of the depression she was in. "Vela, please. She's thinking about getting rid of the magick in several very unsafe ways. Most involve loss of Dali. Vela, help me?" She begged the snake and whimpered again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela slithered over to Naomi and Dali and rested her head in Dalila's lap, the same way she would Melanie. She hissed gently, nuzzling the female's leg and stared up at her curiously. The poor girl looked so sad...Vela didn't like seeing people when they were sad.

"Dali, amore...Please smile...There are people here who care about you...Think of how Ri and Melanie would feel if you left them?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila barely noticed the snake on her lap, and even less so the nuzzle she gave. However, when she spoke of Melanie, she looked away in a pained sort of shame. "But I could kill them by accident Vela. I could hurt or kill them. I'm dangerous to Melanie and I love her, so what does that say for Ri? I have too much magick and it's getting harder to control now. How much longer before I hurt someone? How much longer after that before someone dies? Demons and the ones that should be hurt I'm fine with, but not the innocent. I'm a monster Vela. I'm no better than my aunt and uncle. I'm deadly and when I'm like that, I enjoy making them suffer." She said in a thick voice, trying hard to keep her tears at bay.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna listened to Reelo's complaint and nodded sympathetically. "Okay. Talk to you later, then." She backed off and sat on the other end of the cell, next to Shard. The girl watched the others right up until Melanie started 'tormenting' Reelo, then blushed and looked away as quickly as she could. She chuckled after a few minutes and looked at the small demon beside her. "Shard, did I tell you that I died without ever being kissed?" Marianna shrugged and wrapped her arms around her knees. "Oddly enough, it never really seemed important until after I died..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image
Vela

"Dalila...Melanie does not know how to love...She never learned...You're best off just giving up on her now. Worry about yourself, not Vivica. She can handle herself...As for the others...When it becomes necessary, I will keep them safe."

Vela spoke in the same calm, emotionless tone her Melanie was so fond of. Even to herself, she sounded sort of cruel, but it felt necessary. If it meant getting through to Dalila, she could live with the cruelty. She was certain Melanie could as well. Besides...it wasn't like she was lying. The snake was being completely honest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

"Hello!" He had just prepared to yell at the youth for sitting on him in such an inappropriate manor when he caught the sound of a voice that was not Marianna's, peeking through the little hole in his bandana and grinning. He simply lay there while she kissed him, wincing a bit when she began to grind on his midsection. Maybe Melanie was taking Dalila's punishment for her? "If you insist..." He mentally shrugged, not quite caring who did it at this point- his fingers squeezing just a bit of her breast before the weight and the woman were gone, at which point he sat up and tore the cloth away from his face- an extreme pout taking over his features. "W-what are you people talking about!? She almost killed me for nothing! Are you not seeing how my day has gone so far? I deserve to get laid-I.....Women are a lost cause..the whole lot of you." He said, his entire facial expression darkening as he cast a slow, lingering, accusing finger across the room to every and all females, his body falling back to the floor angrily. He wouldn't cry...he was too much of a man for that and yet... what else could one do with such frustration?

(( crying ))  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie was actually pleased with herself...until she saw Reelo's expression. Then she just felt guilty. The female knelt down beside Reelo, gently caressing his cheek before kissing his forehead. She hadn't meant to upset him nearly as much as she had.

"I'm sorry, Reelo...I can make it up to you if you would like..."

She returned to her position on top of him, staring down at the male before grinning and switching their position, leaving Reelo on top.

"There. Now I can't get away....Consider me your payment for everything you've gone through today."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff