Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah didn't get home from the clinic until after four in the morning, and she was exhausted. However, she felt wide-awake when she saw her mother sitting on the couch, smirking and holding a clipboard and pen. Sitting with her was Kevin, Nina, and Yuri, all of them looking as bewildered as she felt. "Mother? What's this? Is something wrong?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah grinned eagerly as her daughter walked in the front door. She hadn't told any of the other adults on the couch what the gathering was about; she had explained that she wanted to wait for Sirrah to be home. She stood up and motioned for her daughter to sit in her place. "Thank you all for your patience with me," she said in her most gracious voice when they were all focused on her.

"I asked you all here to discuss a very important matter with you. You see, I woke up quite early this morning and was unable to go back to sleep, so I came in here intending to watch a wholesome family film." She chuckled and looked at each of them before turning on the television, to reveal the incriminating DVD she'd found. "And my, was I surprised at how wholesome a family film it was... I liked it so much I decided to critique each of you on your work."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah's jaw dropped and her face flushed a bright red when she realized what her mother had watched. Numbly, horrified by the realization that her mother had watched her in an extremely compromising video with Nina, she took the paper her mother offered her.

When the shock and shame faded, Sirrah realized that the paper was a grading sheet. Also, each of the others had gotten one as well. She blushed at the marks and looked up at her mother with a stern expression. "Mother! This is hardly appropriate!" she protested over Kevin's laughter and Nina and Yuri's giggling.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah chuckled and patted her daughter's head lightly. "Ah, my dear... What was inappropriate was making this film in the first place... Though I must say, I was quite impressed! Nina, I'm shocked that you are not actually my daughter... You make such an excellent seme, you're a regular chip off the old block! The way you dominate Sirrah... Ah, there was one time with Satoshi, I had him begging like a puppy... Anyhow. Your strength, spontaneity, and natural-born knack for showing that you're in charge are real crowd pleasers. My only suggestion for you is to keep it up." Kirrah grinned and winked at Nina.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina was grinning from ear to ear from the praise, though she did have a faint blush on her cheeks."Gracias Madre-san. I will always be the seme with her. I guess you heard us at Tank's, si? I made her beg there tambien." She replied with a devilish smirk, seeing Sirrah become even more horror stricken, if that was even possible.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah laughed and nodded. "Oh, yes, I heard that.... As I said, you're a complete natural, my dear... My sweet little Sirrah moaned so loudly it was difficult to properly distract Satoshi... I managed, though." She grinned and put a finger under Sirrah's chin, closing her mouth gently. "Careful, honey, your face will freeze like that..."

Kirrah turned to her son in law, pretending to look stern. "Now. The main cameraman. And, I suspect, the instigator of this film and many others, am I correct?" She laughed and gave him a one-armed hug. "I couldn't be prouder! I must admire your dedication, my boy... Even with a horrible nosebleed, your camera hand didn't falter for an instant... Of course, a perfect cameraman is completely invisible. My constructive advice for you is less talking. When spectators watch these films, I'm sure they would prefer their focus to be on the gorgeous young ladies who are the stars, not the horny cameraman. But other than that, your cinematography is truly astounding. Well done."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:01 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin did a victory dance and high fived Nina, not a single spot of a blush on him. "Oh yeah! Actually... I think Yuri and I have made about... fourteen of them? We have a good sized collection, and then four of Sirrah and Yuri. And one of all three. I will strive to be just as pervy as you. Like mother, like son in law, huh?" He asked and leaned on her with his arm on her shoulder playfully. "We should totally work on one together. You would be such a great director! I mean, you don't get turned on by watching so you would be the best one to help! Oh! I think we should get Sirry some... 'party supplies'. Got any suggestions?" He asked shamlessly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah laughed and ruffled Kevin's hair. "Yes, you should certainly inform me next time you're planning to make one, I would love to help. I could buy a camcorder and we could get multiple angles on the next one! It could be a real production! Oh, props would be such a good idea for Sirrah... We'll talk about it later, yes?" Kirrah grinned and turned to Yuri, giggling when she saw the nymph's deep blush.

"Ah, the sweet, seemingly-innocent water nymph... We really need to give you a greater role in these films, my dear, you're so pretty, and I'm sure you have an excellent pair of lungs... We'll have to get you in on the next one, and I really ought to watch a film with you in it to see your natural talent and technique... We shall have a lot to talk about, you and I."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri blushed and chuckled at Kirrah's comments. "Ano... I'm glad you think I'm photogenic, Kirrah-san." She smirked a little and nodded. "I would love to get more involved in the actual movie-making process... And any advice you have to offer me would be welcome."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

"Wonderful, Yuri-chan." Kirrah turned finally to her blushing, horrified daughter and smiled her biggest smile of all. "Oh, my dear child. If there was any doubt that you are your father's daughter, there's not anymore. You are the most excellent uke I've ever seen in all my days. The moaning, begging, the submission you show Nina... Your complete vulnerability in spite of the size difference between you two... It's truly amazing. As I said to Nina... My advice to you is to keep it up. You are a natural uke, my dear." She chuckled and hugged Sirrah. "And don't look so terrified. Don't be ashamed of your talents, no matter how unorthodox they are."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah listened in complete silence to the conversations around her, managing a very weak laugh when her mother spoke to her. "I... really don't know what to say, Mother... Thank you for your constructive criticism. I... suppose I'm glad that you are impressed with my... talents. Ano... Please don't share this with Father? Please? I don't think he would be as amused as you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah laughed and ruffled her daughter's hair. "Don't worry. I know I'm the fun parent. Now, off to bed! You all have stayed up far too late. And Kevin, you must remember to contact me before making the next video!" Kirrah reminded her son-in-law as she ushered him and the girls toward their bedrooms.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

Artemis groaned and woke up, shuffling out to Kirrah and tugging on her sleeve. "Gramma.... I'm hungry. Can you make food?" She asked, then tugged again. "Den-den and Mony... Are they really my brother and sister?" She asked quietly.

It was difficult to fathom that she was a sibling to the two half dragons, but she liked them. Mony was kind and strong, and Den-den was gentle but a bit playful. The nekos were her family too, but they were cousins. They had told her about the old nicknames they used for their older siblings growing up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah smiled at her granddaughter and scooped the child into her arms, settling Artemis on her hip carefully. "Absolutely, little princess. I trust you slept well?" She placed a kiss on Artemis's cheek and smoothed her hair. "Of course they're your brother and sister. Now, what would my little princess like for breakfast? And my goodness, it's five o clock in the morning, what are you doing up so early?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:16 am
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

She curled against the woman a bit more and whispered, "My chest hurts Gramma... And I feel hot.... I don't wanna be sick..." She groaned and coughed, a tiny bit of smoke coming out.

Artemis was feeling a strange pressure building in her chest, and it was really starting to hurt and finally she began to cry. "Gramma! It hurts! Owie... Owww!" She said as she sobbed, her body feeling hotter.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games