Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:53 pm
"You actually know what you're doing with your powers unlike those kids he was fighting yesterday.", Kastel responds quietly, mouth twitching upward into a tiny grin that's gone as soon as it appears. "I'm powerful, but I I always loose control and end up blacking out myself and most of the area I happen to be in..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 pm
"Though I do have my weaknesses, but it takes quite some effort to find them. I've had time to work on my powers and instead of practicing by fighting or training with others by "fighting" I'm sure that I worked on the mentality of my powers first then worked on doing certain things on my own. I've learned from fights as well, but I've only learned them well by what I did before hand." Evelin smiled and chuckled lightly. "I sound like some monk who meditates a lot, though I do meditate, it's a good way to find your inner strength, it comes in handy when you need it." She nodded and glanced at Kastel. "If you want, I can help you learn how to control your powers. Like earth, your element takes a lot of focus, so I can certainly help you if you want it."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 pm
"I suppose it wouldn't hurt...", Kastel responds after a moments hesitation, "Though if it involves meditating, I hope you know of a way that involves moving, I can't sit still for long."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:13 pm
"No worried, my form of meditation is far different then others. I'll just say that it involves that fact that we have these powers. But anyway, we'll talk about it later, for now we should look for food," She smiled and looked around to see what looked good.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:21 pm
Kastel seems to perk up at the mention of food and her usual cheery grin makes it's grand reappearance. "Food sounds like a very good idea." She begins scanning the area for places to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 pm
Theo sighed. "They are those kind of people...." He said rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Fine aldies...be that way." He said a she turne dinto smog and flew after the girls ."Did I say you had a choice to come? Its eithe rcome with me or be taken away or killed." He said reforming infront of them again." He said as he made his spear appear. "If I have to...I'll make you come with me by force." he said and he glared at them. "I am a poision man. Manners aren't my Forte."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:21 pm
"Obedience isn't one of mine so get out of the way.", Kastel snaps, the sudden surge of irritation and anger she felt towards Theo causing sparks to run along her arms. "Even if you manage to force me to come with you, it will only make me less likely to help."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm
"Why the hell are you trying to kill me then? Most of these Zodiac people I've met aren't crazy and trying to kill me!" Seth shouted, shooting the dagger down with his black gun and firing at the girl with the white one.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 pm
Theo sighed. "I tried being nice.....You two don't know what is going on clearly. Too naive." He said as his body began to cover itself in poision. "By the end of this, you two will realise that without help you will be hunted down and killed!" He said as he glared at Kastel seeing the sparks and smirked. "I can see the uncontrolable elexctricity flowing from you. But can you hit me!?" he saidf as his lower body turned into a twister of poision and he flew at the girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:23 pm
(Is there a plan for the next big conflict or can I go ahead and cause my own trouble?)

As Helen walked she pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number with a shaky hand. She sincerly hoped she was on the right track with this or it would be likely her bar would be burned down.

The person she was calling answered and without waiting for a greeting said,
"I'm not sure if it's them, but something strange just happened at my location. I'm looking for the source now."

(I don't really care who it is on the other line, since most people in the syndicate are more highly ranked than she is anyway.)  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:59 pm
"I think I actually do a pretty good job controlling it considering what happens when I don't.", Kastel mutters darkly. "Besides,", Kastel says louder, pulling out her gun, "I'm fairly confident I can hit ya with this, and if not then I'm pretty sure you hitting me is going to leave you more than a little tingly." She quickly aims as she speaks and fires twice, one bullet for each eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm
Theo smirked as he reshaped his head to dodge the bullets. "Confident aren't we?" He said as he slithered towards he quickly. "You'll find that your electricity will be attracted to other things. "He said as he stabbed his spear his spear into the ground with the blade up in the air. "Metal attracts electricity right?" He said as poision began to circle her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Evelin sighed and had enough of all the useless noise. She disappeared and suddenly appeared in front of Kastel, now in the circle of the poisonous cloud. "Why must you act like a child. Your solution is to fight those who you want help from? That makes little to no sense at all. I simply said to ask politely and perhaps then we could discuss this like adult, though here you are picking a fight like a bully back in elementary. Now how about you cool that little head of yours and try acting civilized. People like you give me head aches." She waited for him to respond but she was sure that if he did not listen she would get Kastel and herself out of there in a blink of an eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:39 pm
Kastel raises an eyebrow at the spear, clearly unimpressed. "That will only work if I try to lash out with my powers, which I don't want to do considering that I've had a few experiences with dangerous clouds that tend to ignite when a stray spark hits them." She falls into a defensive stance next to Evelin, when an idea strikes her and she begins to hum tunelessly again as she runs through the thought quickly. "Hope this works...", mumbles under her breathe as she concentrates on her power, the spear Theo had so carelessly left behind him began to tilt ever so slightly towards her. She notices the tilting from the edge of her vision as she tracks the annoying boy, the tiniest of grins appearing on her face as she seemingly gives him her undivided attention.

((You will have to be careful with your poison clouds around her and the fire guy since some, when in a gas form, do ignite/explode. Also, I'm pretty sure Kastel is more likely to draw the spear to her than the spear drawing the elecricity.)  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 pm
"Kastel," Yes, Evelin figured out her true name. "What I said goes for you two. Do not waste your energy with this. Lets try doing this like civilized people rather then fighting a useless fight." She sighed and shook her head slightly hoping the two would stop acting this way and use their common sense..though her hope was more toward Theo.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games