Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Kierra shook her head,"It's okay. I think...I think you could do it. You could...you could show them. You're strong enough." She finished her drink aand put the cup on the table and wrapped her arm around herself again. The drink had loosened her up; her sentences were starting to come out more normally, but she was still her.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm

"You think?" He asked his a little smile and raising an eyebrow. "I don't think I can do it by myself. I might be able to start a movement, but that would require me getting out of here, which I heard is pretty impossible and I don't want to die trying. I'll figure a plan out someday. But for now, we might as well enjoy ourselves here. We got company, good liquor, food, a 'home', life... We already got more than some people out there." He added with a smile as he started on his 3rd drink.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:10 pm

"Enjoy?" Kierra looked up at him, shocked that he would sugest that.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 pm

"Wait!" Adrian said reaching out and grabbing her hand to stop her before she left. "Smith told me what happened, though he just gave me the bare details...We both know he's a little biased toward fighting, and Sikes would probably glorify what I did down there if I were to ask him about it....I want to hear it from you...Just...how bad was I down there? And be honest...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 pm

[[Sorry once again for being gone unannounced. I'm just going to jump back in.]]

Rena sighed as she laid on her bed. Everyone was concerned for Adrian, as was she, even though she barely knew him. She heard footsteps and then the voices of Adrian and Amaya. She also heard a child's voice, and from everything she had experienced so far she had figured out that the girl was Amaya's child.

Rena stepped outside the door to see Amaya and her daughter leaving and Adrian struggling to get to his room. The girl sighed and walked over to Adrian as he was just heading into his room, though she stopped when he turned and grabbed Amaya's arm. She sighed and walked around the three, and into the den to read.

[[EDIT. didn't see Zelly's post 2 mins before mine.]]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:23 pm

"Not in THAT way! I meant having fun!" Rock exclaimed, seeing where her train of thought probably ended up. "You really think I was talking about THAT? Geez... Not all guys are perverts and think of THAT. Don't place me in that stereotype, it's the first step to getting on my bad side." Rock said as he turned back to his good friend, the alcohol bottle with his head hanging low in embarrassment from his choice of words.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Kierra's face reddened,"P-pervert? I...I wasn't thinking that at all." She looked down at the ground and ordered another drink before continuing. With the way this conversation was going, maybe getting less sober would help her express herself, "I meant...this place is horrible. how could we enjoy our time here?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Rock face-palmed himself in his mind, but did head-desk in real-life. "I'm sorry... As for having fun here, we can still play games, like scrabble or something... cards, I guess. There are many things to do here, you just gotta find what to do." He replied, still head on the table and probably a small bruise on the forehead. "ow..." he finally said.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Turning when Adrian grabbed her hand, Amaya sighed and shut the door with a shadow. "I didn't know who you were anymore. There wasn't even a shred of the Adrian I knew present. You were hungry for blood. Sikes sent me to get you after you killed Orion. You wouldn't listen to me so I hit you, and had you not passed out I was honestly concerned you were going to try to rape me given what you had begun to say. The drugs Sikes gives out are serious Adrian. I've already become slightly dependent on them. Please don't do the same. It tore me apart to see you act that way." She said quietly, though she looked him in the eye.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Kierra just looked at him,"It's okay. Umm...I suppose we could play board games or something." Hesitantly she reached out and lightly patted him on the shoulder,"Really. It's alright."

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

- OOC: Idk what to do... -
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Adrian let her go and rested an arm back across his face and covering his eyes, feeling a bit too guilty to look back at her. The look she gave him was more than enough. "...s**t....I had a feeling I'd lose it but I didn't realize it'd be that bad....I am so, so sorry you had to see me like that, Amaya, and I give you full permission to beat the sense back into me if I ever think about drugging up willingly again...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 pm

"Once again, noted." Amaya said, back to her stoic self. "You should rest. I have to go train Calista and then prepare for a fight. It seems Sikes meant to have Orion execute me, but since you went over the edge and killed Orion, I don't really know what to expect. Considering I did as told last night, it may just result to some sort of horrid maiming." She said, not really sounding concerned.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:57 pm

(anything, Angel. You can go eat, meet us in the bar, go train.)

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:00 pm

"Just...don't die out there, alright?" Adrian said, a faint smile as he looked back at her and gently took her hand once more. "Who else would keep me from going emo?" he joked weakly before letting her go off on her way.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games