Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex stood in horror as something in her mind triggered...as if...she knew something was wrong. Just after the trigger, horrid shrieks filled the air. "Didn't..Mark...go that way?" She thought aloud, clenching her coat at the thought. No way... She gulped, shaking her head. "He couldn't be...just couldn't..." She attempted to tell herself, using doubt as her own eyes. After all..who would kill him? She attempted to think, slowly walking away. Yet...the words were of lacking as she heard people behind her running into a building. "Did you see that man?!" "Yeah, some scientist it looked like...it must had been Clear!"

"C-C-Clear.....?" She froze, slowly looking around her cautiously. Of course she knew of Clear, he was famous for killing people...like...her. My labcoat...! She realized about to throw it off, yet quickly hesitated. I would hate to lose this thing...right then! Who says he's after me next anyways! She up and decides, now walking a little faster as she headed to her apartment. Her hand clinging at her pocket now ready to pull out the knife inside just in case someone else decided to do anything. "But...Mark..." She says to herself...now worried if the one killed was him.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Playing the part of citizen...she's young for 20 something and reckless so yeah. )
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:28 pm

"I will, promise," Star said before turning and heading to the infirmary for those bandages and an ice pack.

After icing for a little bit she went to the training room, finding Ghost already there. "Hey!" She said.

Raining Eri

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:40 pm

The fear of death was strong, only adding to the chase. Mark's blood was splashed on Clear, bringing out the sharp color in his eyes. He was on the prowl so to speak, searching for the women in white, follow the scent of chemicals. He saw people running, none of them "Lucky" ones. He knew the police would get there soon or maybe even the titans if he is blessed with their presence. He then spotted the lab coat, the pace of the women hastened, a smirk on his face. "Ooo, she's filled with fear. This is getting to be so much fun!" He said, his blade dripping with blood, but eager to spill even more.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:41 pm

((Can someone please tell me what I missed?))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:47 pm

((The Titans lost their first major fight and headed back to the Tower. And Clear's chasing one of the civilian characters.))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

Alexandra turned the corner as her pace went to a jog yet she was still walking. Nothing to worry about..you have a knife for protection! There is cops too.. She reassures herself, pushing up her glasses. "Oh..maybe I should head to the cafe...it is closer.." She gulped, looking around. No! I am a proud scientist! She lectures herself now, stomping her foot. Yet...big mistake.. " Eh!?" She says, her glasses falling off from the stomp. Oh bother.. She thought, bending down on her knees as she quickly reached around trying to find them. "Why must you fail me...at all times?" She cursed to herself trying to squint to see them.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

(Lol on the Velma trait ;3 Though the two are not related )

(Uhmmm...Most of the Titans has returned those who haven't I'm unaware of...uhmm..Shadow harassed Kitty and Clear...and Clear is about to attempt to kill Ms. Nore)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Clear followed from above, trying to find the perfect moment to strike, when he noticed she bent down to reach for her glasses, giving him the chance to silently reach ground level. He slowly began to walk towards the White Coat Woman, a psychotic smile on his face, his eyes like a knife through someone's heart with the blood bringing out the fear in them, and his clothes and blade, dripping from the blood of Mark.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

"Hmm? Is someone there..?" She asked, hearing someone approach. Her hands were searching for her glasses and she was to preoccupied to find them to know that Clear was literally right above her. "It's not raining is it?" She thought aloud innocently as she felt some of the blood drip on her. "Aha!" Her hands connected with he glasses quickly sliding them on. " There you....are....." Her voice trailing off as her eyes looked at Clear widening with each millisecond. Her mind, though clouded by fear, concluding the 'rain' was actually the blood from his clothing.

"S-S-Stay back!!" She quickly threatened, taking out her knife from her pocket as her hand shakingly pointed it out at him. Her body quickly backing away slowly before slowly standing. His eyes...his smile...he...has to be Clear. A quick gulp followed, both hands on the knife now. "I'm...I-I'm warning you!!" She adds, attempting to be strong in the situation even though her knife was quite small compared to his blade.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Clear stayed silent, watching her quiver in fear as she held the knife out to use as poor defense compared to Clear's blade. With a laugh, he kicked one of his legs up and kicked the small blade out of the White Coat's hands, she too slow to avoid it because of the fear clouding her senses. "Your white coat shall soon be stained with your blood as he slip away from life..." He said, his voice like ice in someone's veins. He kicked her in the gut, making her fall to the ground as he placed his blade upon her shoulders, the cold steel lightly touching the skin of her neck, the blade so sharp it already causing her to lightly bleed.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Draco followed behind Star. "Hold up, Star. I'll come with you. I can help speed up your healin' process, as well as my own." He started limping behind her, trying his best to catch up with her.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

((I think I'm gonna make Rowena be an idiot for a bit... razz ))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena watched Draco follow Star and decided to go to the monitor room. She'd said she would take first watch duty, and that's what she would do. Watching the many scenes on the giant screen, something out of place caught her eye. Rowena enlarged the image and immediately threw her hood up over her face. The image on the screen was of a man with a knife to the throat of a woman in a lab coat. Realizing the woman would die if she took the time to call the other Titans, and feeling a need to prove herself, Rowena 'ported out and appeared behind the man. She grabbed his shoulder and teleported again so she and he were a few feet away from the woman on the ground. "Get out of here!" she called to the woman.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Let me be. Let me free.

"Ah! My knife!" She shouted, about to go get it before suddenly being kicked in the gut. Her eyes widen as she fell to the ground. Her heart beating faster as the blade went to her neck and his words echoed her mind. A squeak followed, slowly starting to shake yet stopped to not cut herself more. Die..? I can't..I might not have anyone in life..yet...I can not die just yet... Her survival instant rose as she quickly rolled in the opposite direction of the blade.

"Number one defense against men!!!" She yelled out in confidence, suddenly kicking at the man's groin (aka kick in the nuts). Quickly using his moment of pain to dash off as she suddenly ran being quick to not forget he purse either. She heard a woman call out for her and coincidentally was running towards her. Who is that?!

Let me soar. Let me fly.

(And so the chase begins XD ninja )

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:48 pm

On the way to the infirmary, Draco felt something odd. Something didn't quite feel right to him. I guess I'll head back to the monitor room. I can heal on the way there. As he thought those last few words, he began gently breathing a mist that began healing any pain or internal injuries he may have had. It continued to blanket him as he walked.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 pm

(I'M IN!!! FINALLY! Could someone please fill me in? Like what time of day it is?)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 pm

((Um...You ninja'd me, Roses...))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games