Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

RiioBunni

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:47 pm
Hi
I'm RiioBunni and I am 21 years old. I am a student and I'm old to gaia, but started a new account,after a few years break. Hmm My favorite color is red and I am a Scorpio hmhm. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:06 pm
I'm VioletteMidnight, but you can just call me Violette. I'm half-asian, 20 years of age. I grew up in the USA. I am Currently living with my boyfriend. My biggest passion's are music, video games, art, beauty, dancing and figure skating. My favorite food is el Loaded Potato Griller, I never get tired of them. I wanna live in Ireland, Japan or Hawaii, someday. I wear my heart on my sleeves. I'm brutally honest. I'm sweet and kind, but if you piss me off i'm a girl you don't wanna be around when shit hits the fan. I spoil the ones i love way too much more than i should, and i give respect to the people who least deserve it, I'm too nice for my own good. I love too much. Get hurt too much. but hey? Life's too short to live it in hate so I plan to live my life to the fullest and happiest that i can! - That is me, <3 Thanks for reading babes

VioletteMidnight

Interesting Sex Symbol

Sinful Blue Rose

Interesting Genius

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 am
Hai everyone biggrin
You can call me Rose.
I'm 17 years old and just graduated high school and don't really have much anything to do x.x
I love to make outfits and can go lil overboard >///>.
My favorite color is red (most of my outfits are red and black lol xD)
I love to draw, write stories and read other people's story ^^.
I hope to become good friends with everyone and help as much as I can biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm
emotion_bandaid I have been trying to find something to get myself out of this slump I have been in. I was hesitant to come back to gaia because of the lack of friendship and the desire to only speak with people around my own age.

I want to come in a introduce myself and hope to make friends along the way. Seems a bit slow paced, and I kind of like that. I don't have to struggle to keep up with a good conversation, which makes it a bit easier to ease back into things.

I just recently turned 28 (Monday). I work full time as a billing administrator for a small, rural telephone company. I have found that I enjoy my work thoroughly, but cannot say that I am completely happy with my position at the company. I believe that it is the co-workers I am surrounded by that make it less enjoyable. A positive change was made today though, and hopefully things will get better.

I do suffer from Severe Endogenous Depression and PTSD, and I have to deal with bad days frequently, so I may take a bit to respond. I was just hoping that I could find a place to be able to stop by while I am online. emotion_bandaid

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Life is a great sunrise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one.
-Vladimir Nobokov

Arista Cara

Aged Gaian

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Damiana Freesia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:36 pm
hi im Dami and its really great to be here . im wiccan and i love animals and nature. im terrified of spiders and my favorite fruit is strawberries  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am
yum_strawberry Himeko Hibari yum_strawberry

✩★Hello my name is Himeko Hibari 姫子の, I'm new here but i hope your friendly to me. I can describe myself as a lolita girl and i'm kind and friendly ^ - ^, I love to watch anime and i'm a otaku lover. I'm shy and silent type but as long i'm with my friends i become crazy like XD well sometimes o 3 o. I hope i feel welcome here that's all =).

✩★To know me more visit my profile nor pm me more often i really appreciate it yum_puddi .

Himeko -o v o-

The Nephilim Rosier

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:20 am
Hiya, I'm Rosier as far as the wonderful world of the internet knows, and I'm new to this guild, but from what I've sen while being distracted on my way to post here, I think I'm going to love this guild. I don't really know how to describe myself, and I especially don't know how I come across over the internet, but I am quite a cheerful person most of the time. I am a huuuuge lurker both irl and on Gaia, but I am trying to change that. I love to make things, and by that I mean clothes, jewellry, little clay things, and photos. I am 18, and as of this moment just about to finish my first semester of collage (yep, I'm procrastinating studying). Um I don't really know what else to put here, but I love to talk so let's chat~? I'd love to get to make great friends here in this guild biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:40 pm
My name's Cindy and I'm seventeen years old. I love children, animals, and murder mysteries. I am very girly and am also very big on being comfortable. I love to help others, but I have very little tolerance for people who create their own problems (insensitive, I know, and I'm sorry =/). I love to chat though, so don't be afraid to send me a message! Hope to hear from you!  

cindaisies

ouaip

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm
Hello, everyone! c:
My name is Lauren and I'll be turning seventeen years old on September 13th! I've been on gaia since '07, but I've recently got back on after being on hiatus off and on since about '10. I like foreign language, art, the color red, video games, fashion, reading, and a bunch of other things. : * As for college I'd love to study abroad somewhere and I plan on majoring in business.
Anywaaay, I will be going into my third year of French, which I'll continue to study more languages, one other language I'm doing a little self study in is Arabic. For video games I have a Xbox 360 and a PS3, which on my Xbox I play Minecraft, Just Dance, and Skyrim. As for my PS3, I've played the Assassin's Creed Series, Skyrim (again, lol), Deus Ex, and a bunch of other titles. Oh, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf is amazing, just saying. <3
Whoa, this got kinda long so I'll wrap this up. c: I'd LOVE to chat with you guys since it does get kinda lonely as all of my old friends have left. ; u; So if you wanna get to know me more, please don't hesitate to pop me a message sometime!
Thanks for reading! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:31 pm
Hi, my name is KinjiKitiNeko
You may call me Kinji, Kiti, or Neko- it really doesn't matter to me much.
I'm 15 going to be 16 years old and hoping to cure my socially award self.
I believe I can over come this issue with talking to others and try to understand others as well as my strange self.
Overall I'm a pretty "awesome friend" says my friends. sweatdrop
I hope to meet a lot of new people too! emotion_yatta  

KinjiKitiNeko

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:08 pm
Hi I'm Meghan and I'm about 16 1/2. I love reading writing and watching TV. I almost never leave the house, I'm home schooled so that helps, so I'm hoping to get a chance to talk to people and all that.

So far from what I've seen, this guild looks amazing so i can't wait to what's here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Hello there, I just just accepted to IAGT (It's a girls thing) and I am very happy to be here.

My name is Amena Rae, some call me Meanie, Mena, or just simply Rae. Whichever works, though I preface that I am a really nice person and that my nickname Meanie was thought of by a childhood friend and has stuck since. sweatdrop I look forward to meeting the other members as you guys seem extremely nice and open-minded.

AmenaRae

Beloved Informer

Boiled Watermelon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Oh, hello! My gaia name is Boiled Watermelon(there's a weird story behind it) You can call me whatever you want. I'm still new to gaia, only about 50 days or so. I mainly spend my time on here booty grabbing, and making a ton of gold it seems to everyone else. Other than that I only have a few friends and now that meebo chat is gone I barely talk on here anymore.

Personally my name is Natsume and I am 15 (almost 16) years old. I'm home schooled but i'll be going through junior year stuff come new school year, unless my mom skips me a grade, which is what she is trying for. I work part time for my dad, busing tables and cleaning and stuff. Although generally my days are pretty much free. Despite being home schooled i still have friends and hang out and stuff and generally do normal things people do I guess.

anyway! enough rambling! I hope you treat me well and I can do well in return

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:55 pm
Hello! 3nodding My name is Laura, and I'm new to the guild as of today! I haven't really been on Gaia at all in 3 years or so, and i recently made this account. smile I live in a small town in Oregon called "sweet home", but I've lived in a much larger city in California right next to LA. smile . I just turned 18 years old the 16th of May, which also happened to be the day I found out I was pregnant! whee I'm VERY excited to be a mommy, and my loving boyfriend is as supportive as it gets!
I have a pretty chaotic family life, so Thats why I like to be on a place like Gaia pretty often. Its a great way to put life on pause sometimes, i guess.
I am not too sociable of a person, but mainly because Its hard for me to talk to people sometimes :/ I would love to make lots of new friends in the guild though!! so if you want to talk or think we could connect in some way, feel free to drop me a PM mrgreen  

LauraBoyko

Inky Pages

Perfect Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Hi Thanks for the invite! Call me Rima, Just turned 21 this june, Im an art/fashion student. I love all things crafty, i love to sew and paint and im also into photography and recently i became interested in astronomy, i would love to learn more about it. I love learning languages aswell. Im very calm most of the time, my friends say im a nerd. I love anime/manga and reading. Nice to meet you all! smile  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games