Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm
"What do you mean?" Mara said, half suspicious, half excited.

(Writers block, I've not been feeling well lately and it's affecting my writing.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:46 pm
Explosions and booms could be heard through out the watch tower. Feng was going Ham in the war room. Flames erupted from under the door and the door itself was red hot. Even though snow instructed him not to do what he was doing on multiple occasions, he felt it was important this time. he felt a disturbance among the world and didn't know what was causing it  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Ghost sighed "yea, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up..." He placed his mask on and moved to the computer and hooking up a wire from his suit started downloading the fight he had with Kuzan so he'd be ready next time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena sighed and leaned on the meeting table. "I wish we knew what it was during that battle all those years ago that caused this," she said. "Then I could heal your eyes. You wouldn't have to deal with this."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:10 pm
Xistund
Crow looked over the girl's shoulder "what are you doing?" seeing her hacking the computer.

((Totally never saw the response. My bad.))

"I'm trying to get into the computer system. What does it look like I'm doing?" Maya asked Crow with a grin. "There's some interesting stuff in here, but once I get through these last few layers I'll have gotten through at least one part. They haven't protected it very from people like me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 pm
"well..." Kyke said and started to think, he looked around at all the people who had calmed down almost completey "I want to mess with someone, or something that will fight back..." a wide grin appearing on his face "not people who just run away and scream" he turned back to see the people, his smile turning into a dissappointed scowl.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 am
"Could be fun." She agreed, wary. What an interesting battle this could turn out to be, should they turn on each other. "Who do you have in mind?" Mara asked mildly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 am
((I can't think of anything to do at the moment... Dreamer is pretty much asleep and Aster is wandering around...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna had pulled on her sweatshirt again and taken off her mask after she left the library. She was walking through the hallways, looking for her new teammates when she saw Asterael. "Aster! Hey, how'd it go?" she asked, signing slowly as she spoke. "Brink wasn't too hard on you, was he?"

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 am
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer doesn't seem to notice being picked up and dozes in the boys arms as he pets her.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Jumping slightly in surprise, Aster looks up at Vonna. He didn't seem to notice., she signs back.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna laughed. "You mean you got away with not fighting him? How'd you manage that?" she asked.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 pm
(zzz goes the sleeping super hero brink.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 pm
I confess, i'm always afraid
Always ashamed
of what's inside me
i confess, I'm always afraid,
always ashamed
of what's inside my head

▬▬▬▬▬▬Heirei▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kajin▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei watched the sleeping cat fall asleep, and he smiled. He kept petting her gently, as he decided to walk around and look for people. He didn't want to wake dreamer, so he stepped so that his walk created the same swaying, rocking motion, as when he was actually rocking her. He walked over to archer and just stood there, listening to whatever was said, but not really paying attention. His attention was on dreamer... she was fascinating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬I try to be good▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬But I'm so bad at it▬▬▬▬▬

Take this away, its part of my instinct
Take this away, I want to escape this
Take this away, help me escape
Take this away...
I confess...
innocence...

OOC: { EDITED }  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm
I_am_so

((Please pay attention to other posts, if you could. I have told everyone already that the Watchtower is on the moon. The Hall of Justice, where Rei and the Team are, is in Washinton, DC. On Earth. It is not possible for him to have walked into the Justice League meeting room because the League is at the Watchtower right now.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:54 pm
"hmm" Kyle hummed, his fingers tapping against his thigh, sending off small sparks "I have no clue" his arm extended, pointing it directly at a nearby car "..." Kyle sighed and raised his arm to the sky, lighting shot out of his arm and dissipated into the sky, Kyle's hand was left smoking and burnt but strangely enough it didn't hurt.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games