Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Athletic at the Pitch with Players
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Surprised
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ And I thought I was running late... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho was surprised when he stepped out onto the Pitch to see that so far, Dylan was the only other person to have arrived. He waved to the fourth year, hoping that the rest of his team showed up soon, and that the Gryffindor team did as well. Though, he wondered, if no one else showed, was his and Dylan's presence enough for it to count as a win? Not that it would help their rankings in any way, since that was based on points. Unless they'd be granted the 150 for a Snitch catch by default... How did that work, anyway? He felt like he should know this, considering that he'd been playing for years and was the team captain. But it wasn't like it'd ever come up before. There'd been that one game Gypsy had... agreed to call a draw? Or forfeited? Against the Hufflepuff team, but other than that, all the games had pretty much gone as expected. He sighed. Hopefully this game would go well for them; they'd already lost one. Not that he blamed anybody, Slytherin had a damn good team. And poor Eli had managed to knock himself out of the game. Hopefully that wouldn't happen this time, he thought wryly.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 on steals) (+8 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Posts to the Goal: x/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:18 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya walked out onto the pitch still sore from the last game but just as determined. She saw she was the first from Gryffindor and hoped that the others showed up quickly and also hoped they also weren't still feeling the effects from the Hufflepuff game and their last few practices. It was times like these she so didn't envy Eretria's career choice. She spotted Echo already there and tossed him a grin and wink before she began her stretches trying not to wince as she loosened some knots she didn't think she had in her back.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

AC: 20
Modifiers: +10 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]
To Goal: ~/3
Final Roll: ~

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

Quidditch DudsWhere: Quidditch PitchWith: TeamThinking: Game time! OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:25 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira MitchellXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRavenclaw Vice Captain

Timothy jogged out onto the field seeing that Echo and Dylan were already there and gave them both a wave and small smile as he arrived. He scowled as his sister passed him by and ruffled his hair in the process before she began her stretches but didn't bother to fix it since he'd be flying in a few minutes. He did do a few toe touches to stretch just a bit.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

AC: 15
Modifiers: +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: ~

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Quidditch Duds]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Quidditch Pitch]
I'm just the same as I was [Team]
Now don't you understand? [Hope it goes better than the last game]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: (same as above)

Roll: XX (+7 spotting) (+7 catching) = XX
Chasing: XX/3
Catching Attempts: XX/2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julius walked onto pitch and gave a small smile and nod to Tanya and then Echo the other team captain. He just hoped for a quick game this time. Or at least quicker than the game with Hufflepuff had been. It was frustrating to say the least to be able to spot the snitch but continuously not be able to catch it apparently to save his life (or at least end the game quickly and secure a win for his team).  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: SAME AS ABOVE

Aiming at: XX
Roll: XX (+2) =XX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola stepped onto the field, so her first game she hadn't been that great and then Eli was knocked out too... She had to do better. And she hadn't really saved people as good as she should have. But she was still learning! And then there was the fact she let her insecurities hold her back too... but you always failed if you didn't try in the first place. Or that is what Echo had pointed out. She set the broom beside her and began to stretch as she waited for the rest of the players to get on the field. Dylan, Echo, and Timothy from her team were already on the field, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:45 pm
        User Image

AC : 17
        Modifiers : +7 (spotting), +7 (catching)
        Special Skills : Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
        Final Roll : roll + mods - injuries
        Lives : ❤ ❤ ❤

Lexine walked out onto the pitch, hoping to Merlin that this game was going to go better than their last. She hadn't done well against Slytherin, she never really had, they had a damn good team, and and damn good Seeker. Gryffindor wasn't much different, either. She drew in a breath as she glanced over at the Gryffindor team. Walking herself over to her team, Lexine began her stretches, hoping for the best.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

Arianna ran out to the field she was going to play her first actual game. She could barely contain her excitement. She smiled at Julius and Tanya as she approached. She glanced at the Ravenclaw team and waved at Dylan. Ari felt her confidence waver as she thought about the opposing team. They all had more experience than her and she was just a reserve player and nothing more. With that depressing thought she decided to start her normal stretches to limber up before they began. During her stretches she couldn't help but let her mind wander wondering if their was a certain boy sitting in the stands cheering for her...

OOC:Gryffindor Team Chaser
Total:
AC: 17
Modifiers: +5 Shooting, +5 Stealing
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

Addie followed her older sister out to the pitch. She wasn't going to lie the older sibling had been going on and on about how excited she was to play a real game not just the scrimmages that they did in practice. Her sister had earned the bragging though so the young girl would tolerate it for the time being. The young beater smiled at her older teammates as she approached. "Davenport, reporting for duty." She said with a smirk. The girl was ready to make up for her poor performance from last game.

OOC: Gryffindor Team Beater
Total: ---
Target: ---
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image

Alexandria hurried onto the pitch. Most of the players seemed to be flustered. It was as if they were all late and had to rush to get onto the pitch before the game started; however, the odds of that happening were pretty slim.

Armour Class: +17
Modifiers: (blocking goals +9)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Sixth Year - Sixteen - Muggleborn - Chaser - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella ran onto the pitch in a hurry. She did not want to be late and have a reserve player replace her.

Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen walked onto the pitch, looking around the crowd as she assessed the field. She was excited for the game, though she did feel a bit sorry for Ravenclaw. They had lost their last game, while Gryffindor won. However, that was no guarantee it would be the same this game. She got to the centre of the pitch and looked at both teams before addressing everyone. "Today's game ought to be an interesting one, with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Lions versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: (same as above)

Roll: XX (+7 spotting) (+7 catching) = XX
Chasing: XX/3
Catching Attempts: XX/2

The game having been called to a start, Julius immediately kicked off and began to circle the pitch in search of the snitch.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Deviled Dregs rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 4, 7, 1, 1, 6, 4, 2, 1, 7 Total: 35 (10-100)

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

As the whistle sounded, Dylan flew up, immediately going for the quaffle.

OOC:

Quote:

Position: Chaser
    AC: 16
    Modifiers: +6 to stealing and scoring
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
    Lives: x x x
    Posts to goal: /3
    Final roll:

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 4, 7, 1, 2, 10, 7, 3, 2 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

Rosabella Winthrop

Rosabella had to outdo herself today, as she hasn't been playing her best lately. The chaser flew after the quaffle as the whistle sounded.

Total Roll: 54

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image

Rosabella Winthrop

With the quaffle in her grasp, Rosabella headed down the pitch towards Ravenclaw's goal posts.

Total Roll:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games