Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:39 pm
The Earth golem slipped under ground as the spirits attacked, after Xavier tried to slice it. It gaave a earthy chuckle before reappearing behind the Air spirits throwing it's own 'gust' but instead of air it was more a gust of rocks ranging from pebble size to the one boulder sized.

Atta nodded at Jake's words. When he jibed about her golem she shot a glaring smile at him. "Oh don't worry, he will probably last longer than your Air Spirits. Have you ever faced any of my golems? I think even my tiniest one could kick your butt Jake." She said laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:11 pm
Xavier seen the wind blades coming at him. He jumped and maneuvered his body so he didnt get hit by the blades. "Man this is starting to get fun" he said then he saw the layer of rocks coming at him he blocked it but the power of the rocks pushed him back a few feet "Ahh" he said in slight pain as he hit a tree.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 am
Aizith shook her head and sighed. She didn't want to be a Master. Being a Master would mean talking to Titan and right now, she had no desire to do such a thing. She would probably have to become bound to this school, teaching and helping earth students no matter what. But what if there was never another Earth student? She wanted things to stay how they were. She didn't want to be tested anymore. Who cared if Titan wanted to make her a Master? She didn't want it to happen! He should just learn to leave her alone. She didn't want the responsibilities that Jake was talking about.

Even though Aizith was exhausted, she found the energy to push away from Atta and get out of her arms. She ran off ahead of the Earth and Air Master's and towards where Xavier was fighting. She finally caught the battle in her sight, and she collapsed on the ground. She began to watch the battle, and continued to think of what she should do. What if she ran away with Zane? What would happen then? Would Master Atta come with her? What were these consequences? All Aizith knew was that if she stayed here, she would eventually become a Master and be forced to endure Titan's words, something she did not want to happen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm
Zane and left the area as quickly as possible. He did not wish to see what happened next. Once again he was powerless to act. He also wondered what compelled the fairy to stay? Was she truly this attached to her master or did she stay out of fear? He had originally planned on drawing Maverick the Master of Water out but in light of the current events he decided that he would test the Atta Master of Earth from this school. He once again walked back to the area where he had set his trap. Everything was still in order and none of it disturbed.  

uilenyk

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 pm
Atta chuckled as Aizith took off towards the fighting. She swirled the Earth quietly under Jake's feet as she turned and hugged the Air master. She had trapped his feet in the Earth. "Thanks for helping me Jake. She worries me so... Thank you." She said and leaned up and kissed his cheek before heading after Aizith. "Actually Have fun getting out of that!" She said laughing pointing out the little trap she had done.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:40 pm
Jake smiled seeing Aizith take off towards the fighting. Glad to see she's getting her spirit back. He thought to himself when he felt Atta hug him. "Y-your welcome." He responded to her thanks as he felt himself blush slightly. Though that quicklky ended when she pointed out the trap she caught him in. "Keep me distracted so I wouldn't notice you trapping my feet eh? That's just sneaky and decietful. I like it!" He said with a huge grin as he tried to figure out how he was going to get out of this prediciment(?). He was used to avoiding them by not touching the ground, but Atta caught him off guard so he had to actually find a way out of it. He tugged on the ground slightly to see how tightly packed the earth was. "Yeah, you did a darn good job getting me stuck." He muttered as his mind raced, thinking of ways to escape.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 pm
((Aw he didn't respond to the kiss on the cheek haha))

Atta giggled as he struggled to discover a way out. She walked slowly towards him. Walking nonchalantly and happily moving towards him with her hands behind her back. She was moving the Earth under his feet as she came within his reach as she moved the Earth. Now instead of being just trapped there, he could now move his feet but they were encased by a thicker layer of Earth. Approximately, six inches of tightly packed Rock and Dirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 pm
((that's what he was blushing about. Sorry about not making it more obvious.))

Jake felt himself growl as he could feel himself sinking deeper. Okay digging away won't work. At least, it won't work so long as Atta is constantly moving this darned earth. If I wish to stand a chance of getting out of here I need to get her out of the equation. He thought to himself with a small smile. It's been a long time since he actually had to think things through and plan a way out. He usually just made it up as he went along.

Without so much of a warning he sent a gust strong enough to knock Atta over and summoned a wind spirit to keep her distracted. He hoped that she would be paying too much attention to keep the earth beneath him moving. He also made a couple of mini tornados around his legs. They weren't moving with devestating force, but it was enough to start digging his feet out so that he could escape.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:16 pm
(you guys forgot about fighting me lol sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm
((been trying to think of a good next move, sorry about that. Guess I'll go with what I got right now, seeing as to how I don't want Xavier to be standing there all awkward as Aizith watches.))

One of the three air spirits took Xavier being pushed back as an opening and charged in for an attack, making a blad out of air. It swung at him, aiming to cause a fairly deep gash in his left arm. One of the other spirits swung over to Xavier's left side and sent a small, fairly weak, tornado towards him. The last of the three spirits sent a lightning strike, aiming for his right shoulder.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:34 pm
Xavier felt the pain hit his left arm. "AHHH" he said in pain as he held onto his arm. Then he saw the lighting strikes coming at him. "Time to get serious" he said as he let go of his arm then raised his right and the lighting went into his right arm, he then shifted his body and the shot the lighting strike back at the Elements using his left arm. The pain was great because of the open wound be Xavier wasnt going to let one wound stop him from beating these elements.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 pm
((I didn't want to have the Golem do too much without the air spirits to help >.<))

The golem waited a moment before throwing part of it's arm like a spear. Before diving into the Earth.

Atta fell back unexpectedly but only for an instant before planting her feet onto the ground to hold herself against the gust. She coughed slightly before releasing the Earth and turning away. "Just felt like playing a little trick on you Jakey-poo!" she said giggling as she said a 'cute' pet name. She laughed as she headed towards Aizith. She had only been playing a trick. Just so he knew she could.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm
Two of the air spirits managed to spot the lightning and get out of the way. The third, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. It took the full force of the lightning and disappeared into nothingness. The remaining two followed up the golems attack by sending out a strong gust of wind at the ground, sending dirt flying into the air, and then sending another gust of wind that sent the dirt flying at near hurricane speeds towards Xavier. Nothing too lethal, but enough to get him distracted should it hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 pm
Jake laughed as he felt the earth release him. "Well if you can't handle a little rough housing try a slightly different trick next time. Wait did you just call me Jakey-poo?!" He asked, slightly shocked by the pet name, as he ran after Atta and sent the other air spirit to join in the fray with Xavier.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:02 pm
Atta chuckled as she skipped towards Aizith. She waved for Jake to hurry up as she soon stopped next to the girl. She smiled happily as she watched the fighting and looking back at Jake. "You were the one freaking out about being stuck to the ground!" She said to him giggling. She stopped suddenly as she realized she had totally lost her cool and composure.

The Golem dived under ground as the air elements attacked. Going for a surprise attack.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff