Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 am
[~okayyy night!]

Liam cringed and blushed lightly when Hector began unbuttoning "what are you doing?! Stop!" He said, grabbing her hands and forcing her to stop.

Shepard simply watched, he didn't want to interfere.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 pm
"If you don't want me to take them, then be nice." She told him, referring to the letters in his pocket. "Or were you thinking I'd do naughty things?"

((I have a lab in less then an hour. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm
"just stop!" He said, pushing her hands away "I'll behave...just don't..." He said, staying serious.

[~it's okay! C:]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 pm
"Ok. You better hold to that, boy." She replied. "Now lets see... where is John when you need him... I'm tired after all of that driving, but I need someone to watch you two." She said with a slight yawn. "Not that it would matter much if you did try to fly me away."

((Got to go. Be back on later! ^_^ ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:02 pm
[~oh darn :c later *hugs*]

"we don't need babysitters" Liam said as he buttoned his jacket back up "we're not going to try anything..." He said honestly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm
((back, though the bus is about to leave))

"Really? No resistance at all? Are all countries this easy to take over? I always heard Norra was considered an unstoppable beast." Hector replied."Hell, if that's the case, I could be the ruler of the world before I become 30!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm
"there's nothing I can do. As for the rest of Norra...well we'll just have to wait and see" he said almost as I'd he was threatening her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm
((And back again! ^_^))

"Daw~ Well that's just cute." She replied. "Good luck with all of that." She replied. "For now, just stay on the ship and keep out of trouble. If you do cause trouble, Lance will probably kill you, assuming you're still alive to kill by that point." She said before kicking off her boots and laying down to take a nap.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm
"have the forces arrived yet?"

"ETA is approximately 1 hour sir"

"Good"

Liam sat on the ground, he hated staying still for to long, it always made him angsty, he reached into his jacket and pulled out the letters. He read them over and over, always stopping and staring the the last words

'I'll see you soon'

He turned to Hector who was preparing for her nap, of course ideas of escaping began to pop into his head, none of which he would dare try...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:10 pm
Hector pulled the string on the back of her corset, and suddenly, she was able to breath again. She slowly began to fall asleep, but for some reason, she had a feeling that something was coming. Still, she felt if it was anything bad, John would see it and come to tell her immediately.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:17 pm
[~I'm gonna move ahead a bit c:]

Airships began to circle Mithra, there wasn't an area that airships were coming from. The ships didn't open fire, they simply began to circle the island.

Liam felt a pit in his stomach, something was happening "something wrong..." He said to Shepard. He turned to the man...he wasn't there. When and how had he disappeared? Liam stood and looked around, there was no sign of the man. Now he was certain something was happening.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:33 pm
((Fair enough. You going to wake her up?))

Hector was still asleep. Her soldiers were still working hard preparing as they had been, though John looked up towards the ships, looking for a flag. There was none and that made him uneasy  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 pm
[~maybe smile ]

The ships slowly began to descend, still they didn't show any signs of hostility...

Shepard looked ahead at the ships, he kept cover behind the bushes. As the ships began to touch ground, soldiers ran up to the ships, their guns ready.

"Step out of the ship!" A soldier yelled out. No response. The soldier walked up to the ships entrance "come out!" He yelled once again. The man went to open the door. Before he could open the door completely the entire ship exploded, engulfing everyone around it in a ball of fire. Soon after al the landed ships began to explode. All the soldiers ran off to help.

Shepard ran off as soon as the ship went off, he headed to the shore. The water began to rise, slowly revealing a large round object. Shepard ran up to it, a hatch opened and dozens of heavily armed Norran soldiers stepped out. Shepard looked around, more of the diving ships began to appear out of the water.

Liam looked at Hector, she seemed fast asleep, he wanted to wake her up...
The sudden blast made Liam jump, his ears began to ring and he felt disoriented. "Hector!" He yelled out.

[~it begins! eek ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 pm
((Trololol! ))

Hector slowly woke up, feeling a rush. "What's going on?" She asked, trying to wake up faster as she felt the ship shake. She heard an explosion as she quickly put on her boots and tightened her corset. "Something isn't right." She thought, rushing out the door as Norran soldiers attempted to massacre civilians and Ander soldiers tried to stop them and hold the small line they had built. "Suicide Ships? That b*****d!" She yelled, her yelled, seeing the lives of civilians being killed. She picked up her sword and grabbed the prince's hand before rushing out the door to prevent as many deaths as she could.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:51 pm
The soldiers began to fire at anything that moved, mowing down everything in front of them. They had strict orders to take Mithra back at any cost.

Liam let Hector drag him along, right now he was confused and unsure of what to do.

Shepard was taking down any soldiers, despite what his troops were doing he tried to avoid civilian casualties. He saw the enemies begin to diminish while his troops increased in numbers, this was becoming a slaughter.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games