Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked over at Ezekiel when he spoke to him. His eyes widened at his appearance and how close his face was. His face turned bright red and he quickly looked away from him, nodding. "Y-yes... I-I'm fine..." He insisted, trying to hide his embarrassed face from him. His thoughts wandered back to what happened earlier at the garter toss. His face turned an even brighter red and he squeezed his eyes shut.

Stop Yuki, stop...! Stop thinking about it...! Ezekiel thinks you are acting weird...! He will think you are a pervert if he finds out....! The boy thought to himself, trying to calm himself down.

OOC: I miss all of my rp partners who have a super long absence! Waaaaaah!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel smirked seeing the male’s face go red before he turned away insisting he was okay. That stuttering answer didn’t support his claims either. Neither did the sound of his heart beat beating so fast. The king then took his free hand and slipped it under Yuki’s chin making the male look at him. Ezekiel still had his smirk as he looked at Yuki. ”Liar.” He said before leaning in and kissing Yuki passionately. He figured Yuki was thinking about the teasing he gave him during the garter toss. Thinking back the king got a bit excited and wondered what other female undergarments he was wearing. Possibly a corset and/or bra to keep the dress up. The kings thoughts were driving him a bit crazy. He is the one being a pervert now, but he couldn’t help it. Yuki was just hot! He broke the kiss and looked at Yuki. ”What do you want to do Yuki?” The kings eyes flashes a red color real quick as he asked this. He didn’t do any hypnosis or anything. He was just excited, his heart was racing, causing his fangs came out a little and his red eye color to flash through the purple at times.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: -kisses your forehead- Don't worry I'm back now. I wont be leaving you again unless I have a trip or something.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blinked, looking up at Ezekiel when he made him look at him. He expected this would happen... He closed his eyes, letting Ezekiel kiss him. He reached one hand up and rested it on Ezekiel's cheek as they kissed. The passion in Ezekiel's kiss made Yuki feel his body grow hot. He could tell he was thinking the same thing he was... With the garter toss and all...

Yuki fluttered his eyes open when Ezekiel broke the kiss. He looked at him with half-lidded eyes, blushing at the erotic expression he was wearing. "Ezekiel..." He said softly, gently caressing his cheek with his thumb. His heart felt like it was beating a million times a second as he stared into the king's purple eyes. "I... Want... You..." He said, his cheeks, if that was even possible, growing a brighter red as he spoke.

OOC: *snuggles into your chest* No no no, I refuse to let you go on a trip. You must stay here with me. (Sorry, I seriously almost spit out my salad at the "Yuki was just hot!" thing. (I also apologize for the lameness. I am watching a movie so I got distracted.))

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Ezekiel smiled a toothy grin hearing Yuki say that to him. He never imagined those exact words coming out of his mouth. Taking the the hand he used to turn Yuki’s head he brought it up to Yuki’s hand that caressed his cheek. Taking it gently he kissed the males palm, glancing over at Yuki. ”How much?” He asked teasingly. He wanted to see if Yuki would beg. It’d be an interesting and irresistible sight to see his love begging him to do him like that. ”Tell me.” Or perhaps Yuki wouldn’t beg and he would just ‘attack’ Ezekiel right here and now. But, the young male is also shy and might just blush and stutter. No matter what Ezekiel will check if Takami is coming before leading Yuki to the bed in the back of the jet.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: aww okay -snuggles back- And yes Ezekiel can find Yuki to be very hot even sexy. Yuki isn't just cute to him. I mean seriously. He saw the man's female panties. Ezekiel better think that's hot! Also it's okay as long as you respond. I kind of want to stay up all night just role playing with you. Forget everyone else!

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:14 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed when Ezekiel grinned at him. That was probably was what he wanted. No. It was what he wanted. It was like Yuki was a little lamb who got caught in a lion's cage.

"A... A-a lot..." The boy responded, looking down so that he wouldn't be able to look at Ezekiel's expression. Just look at you Yuki... You're practically begging for it... He thought. Has Ezekiel really make me like this...? This... I don't know what to think anymore... I just... Want to be with me... I want him... "More than you think..." He whispered out loud, glancing up at the other.

OOC: Hee hee! Yeah yeah yeah! Ezekiel better have liked them! They were worn just for him! (Well, Yuki was forced to wear them actually... >_> But he still went along with it.) O_O ASDFGHJKL THAT IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE HAS EVER SAID THAT TO MEEEE! I'M SO FLATTERED! But... But you still should get some sleep... But I also want you to stay up with me... UGGGGGH! MIXED FEELINGS!!
Wait. We must stop Ezekiel and Yuki. They must be patient until they arrive at the island. CONTROL YOUR SEXUAL NEEDS YOU TWO! YOU MUST BE WAIT TO START YOUR ROMANTIC HONEYMOOOOOON! Sheesh.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Ezekiel looked over to see if Takami was coming. Seeing he wasn’t he smiled. He stood up and began to lead Yuki to the back, but stopped. He didn’t want there first time as a married couple to be like this, in the back of a jet. He looked at Yuki and frowned a little. He wanted to carry Yuki upstairs into their bedroom after a romantic dinner on the beach. When having dinner he would have Takami set up the bedroom lit with candles and cover the bed with red rose petals. So everything will be perfect.

He sighed softly holding himself back. ”I’m sorry Yuki,” He said softly as he caressed Yuki’s cheek. ”...but you can only have my lips for now.” Ezekiel lean in kissed Yuki like before. He so wish he could rip that dress off of him and have him right now...but he has to wait!
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: -giggles- I can sleep in the morning. It's role playing time!

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:58 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki got up too when Ezekiel began to lead him to the back room. He blinked and looked up at Ezekiel when he stopped. "Ezekiel?" He asked, wondering what was the matter.

Yuki tilted his head slightly when he apologized. He closed his eyes when the other kissed him again. He did wonder why Ezekiel stopped, but he was okay with it at the moment. Ezekiel must have had his reasons. He brought his hand up and rested it on the one Ezekiel had on his cheek, kissing his back as he did.

OOC: DAAAAAAWWWWWE! I LOVE-ES YOOOOOOOOU! *hugs* You're so sweeeeeeeeeet! (Now it is time for the major time skip!)

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel broke the kiss and went back to the couch before kissing him some more. They soon stopped and Ezekiel just held Yuki for awhile. Then Takami came and brought them each a glass of red wine. That’s when they moved to the single seaters and talked the rest of the flight slowly sipping the wine. Then the pilot came on the intercom and announced their arrival at the island.

When they landed Ezekiel helped Yuki off the jet. Here the sun was soon going to set. The king looked to Takami and asked. ”Do you have things handled here?” Mr. Takami nodded and Ezekiel smiled. Taking Yuki’s hand and kissed Yuki’s cheek. ”Let’s go take a walk on the beach, sound good?”

Takami was going to help unload everything with the pilots help. As Yuki and Ezekiel slowly walked along the beach Takami was going to set up the dinner Ezekiel planned on the beach where the newly weds would soon walk up to. They will probably come back to the house at sunset and Ezekiel can carry Yuki up the stairs and into the bedroom that Takami also set with rose petals and candles. This night is going to be perfect.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Loves you too Yoshimi!

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki wanted to ask why Ezekiel had stopped them, but then it hit him. Ezekiel wanted to make their first night as a married couple perfect. The thought made him blush, but it also made him think that Ezekiel was really cute... Kind of like a kid...

Yuki smiled when he heard that they had arrived. He followed behind Ezekiel as they walked on the beach. He tried not to get his dress dirty, pulling it up a bit above his ankles so that he could walk better. The boy stopped in his place and looked out at the ocean. "It's so beautiful..." A smile appeared on his face as he looked at the lovely blue color of the water.

OOC: Awwwwe... TT^TT

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel stopped and looked at the ocean with Yuki. ”It sure is.” He said softly walking up to Yuki and kissed his cheek. ”But nothing can compare to your beauty Yuki. You’re are the only beautiful sight I want to see. He said smiling and taking his hand gently.

Back at the house Takami had finished unloading and unpacking everything into the house. He took the food he prepped in the plane and brought it out to the beach where Ezekiel asked him to place it. He set up a table and chairs and set up the food on their silver platters. He also pulled out a violin and waited patiently for the Masters to walk up and enjoy their meal.

Ezekiel had continued walking with Yuki slowly along the beach. ”So Yuki how does it feel to be royal now? He asked Yuki still holding his hand as they walked.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Whoa! Ezekiel isn't a kid. I mean seriously. Lets look back to the first time they did it. He had Yuki screaming in pleasure. And look at him now. Staring out to the sea with Yuki as the sun sets slowly over the horizon. The three top buttons off his white button up undone. And his silver hair blowing in the gentle wind. His purple eyes...-melts- aww too good...so hansom....

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed, but chuckled at Ezekiel's words. He could be so corny at times... He smiled then went back to walking along the beach with the king. He still had a little difficulty walking in the dress and the shoes, but he was determined to do it.

The boy looked up at him when he asked him a question. "Hmm... Well.. I am not sure... It doesn't feel any different then before.." He admitted, lacing their fingers together after he finished speaking.

OOC: Hahahaha! He meant the way he wanted everything to be perfect. Oh my gosh I almost choke on my cookie when you said that oh my gosh Kiddo!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel blushed at Yuki’s chuckle realizing how corny that line was. God he should of thought of something better than that. Ezekiel noticed Yuki’s troubles with walking in the shoes he is in and suggested taking them off and carrying them. Yet, Yuki was determined so he didn’t stop him. When he answered his question the king smirked. ”Really? Well you don’t get this everyday.” He said gesturing over to where Takami and their dinner was seeing that they were coming up to it. Mr. Takami notice Ezekiel gesture and began to play his violin for them.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: -covers mouth- Sorry.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled when he saw the blush on Ezekiel's cheeks. Cute... He thought to himself. He gently squeezed Ezekiel's hand as they walked, swinging their hands back and forth slightly.

The boy looked up when the other spoke, his eyes widened when he saw dinner there and Mr. Takami playing the violin. He chuckled slightly and nodded. "Yes... Definitely something you don't get everyday..." He commented then walk over to the place where Mr. Takami set up their dinner.

OOC: I could have died! (Just kidding!)

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:34 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smiled and walked with Yuki to the table. He pulled out Yukis chair and scooted it in as he sat down before going to his own seat. Mr. Takami soon finished his song and took the lids off their dinner and introduced it to them. “Tonight you two will be having _____ hope you enjoy it.” He then left to go set up the last surprise Ezekiel has planned for Yuki.

Ezekiel smiled at Yuki. ”So do you like how tonight is going so far?”
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC ::Is to lazy to find some fancy food that they are eating. It's just very flippin' good alright?! And I hope you stop choking on food. Firrst the salad then the cookie. What's next?

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:43 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki sat down at the table, smiling as Mr. Takami finished his song. He clapped once he finished, the looked down at the food. It looked great! He took a bite and closed his eyes, tasting the food. "It's delicious!" He exclaimed, continuing to eat.

The boy looked up at Ezekiel when he began to speak again. He smiled at him back. "It's amazing..." He told him honestly, smiling cutely at him.

OOC: Umm... Chips? I am craving some potato chips now...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items