Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 pm
Clasela

I don't know what my forte is; I've only tried wine, and man... I've tried it twice, two different kinds, both times I wanted to sip it out on the floor; it was terrible. I didn't actually, but I wanted to. xD I've had vodka in pasta though, it was good. Lol.
I understand, don't worry about it. x3
What will you be doing, if you don't mind me stalking you? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

The usual: uni assessments, grocery shopping, house cleaning, spending time with dad at chemo and the social life.
        It doesn't seem that big when I say it like that, but it sure is draining the life out of me.
        But I have a dinner date tonight with the partner, so it'll be my chance to relax.
        ^o^

Oh I see smile yeah I know it doesn't sound like much but I know that can be hard.especially with your dad having chemo. My grandpa died when I was young of mouth cancer I really wish I would have spent more time with him I think about him all the time though smile also I don't really have much of a social life I'm too afraid of being hurt and tend to distance myself from people other than one friend but she is a lot younger than me and she is moving away soon.
Sorry for rambling ^_^,  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:24 am
Clasela
o0Roxy0o

Hey Roxy~ How's the world treating you? emotion_bigheart

Hey Sweetheart! emotion_hug

I'm actually enjoying life right now! I have a week off school, but tons of projects
to do. So I've been splitting up my time between projects, Gaia and having some
fun in real life.

What about you? <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:01 am
Clasela

I'm trying~ I know if it is meant to be, it's meant to be. Life has a funny way of helping us land on our destined path.
        I know what you mean, my Nana has one potted in her kitchen. Personally, I love the smell of violets and roses. Especially fragrant tea roses.
        Haha! Me too~ I make immaculate ones on the Sims. But more than anything, a garden has to have lots of trees.
        Hm, that sounds good. I might start to make little GDOs' (Girls Day Outs) whenever I have a few hours spare, there will be no certain time or day.
        Just some things I brought offline: Audrey Hepburn books and a travel coffee mug, a 50's swinging black dress, a cross-stitch kit and a some make-up products.
        That would be great! Although could you hold that thought until I get my inspiration thread up. I should have it done after I finish my assessments.

User Image User Image

Very true. Honestly speaking, I wouldn't have thought I would be where I am now if they asked me about it 10 years ago. Back then, all I had in mind was to play xD
      Aww... that's such a cute nickname, Nana~ We never had roses yet, my mom prefers orchids. But I'm definitely going to have some of them if I could.
      My garden in Sims is practically run over with weeds. I keep on forgetting that I have to tend them mainly because my gardener's a scientist and he's working all day long. Plus, I'm currently looking for the right girl for him because I need him out of the house soon xD
      Oooh, that's a good idea. Kind of like, a special thread where it doesn't have to be really planned out, but girls can go there and talk about a special theme or something. Cool emotion_awesome
      Oo! A cross-stitch set. What are you doing? emotion_dowant
      Hehe, Roxy sent out an announcement already, but okay. I'll wait for you smile We can always put up another announcement~

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:57 am
User Image
Well I am not sure what the time zone for everyone is...
But here on my end of the line its morning...
So... I just wanted to say to everyone...
Good Morning, Good afternoon, Good Evening, Good Night, Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well today as well as had a good day emotion_yatta
I hope life is treating you well...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 am
Clasela

Haha, that's so true. Though, I do want to find my own valley and I think I have, but it's all the matter of whether or not I want to move and be so far away from my mum, I'll miss her...
        So did my partner and I. We took it really slow because it was both our first relationship and we didn't want to rush and ruin it. And I'm glad we did, because we got to know each other as friends before lovers.
        It really is. I've watched a lot of documenaries on it. Plus that's where they filmed LoTR, so it defintely looks amazing~ I've heard a lot about Colorado. My old penpal had been there and sent me pictures of it and it looks amazing!

Yes I understand, I might miss my parents a whole lot too. :3
Yeah that's definitely a better way to meet someone, in my opinion lol. Also
I'm a catholic so I do believe in taking it slow and being friends first. ^^ My
boyfriend didn't quite understand my intention at first but he went with it and
I love him so much for that. <3 ^_^
Sweet~ I totally forgot about that, I love LoTR. Gosh, I have a long list of
places I want to travel to now. lol!

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

SleeperCellEnigma

Divine Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 am
Hi, I'm a little new here :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 am
Hello Everyone. classified_northkittenstar  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:44 pm
Clasela
        Hungry for conversation... gonk

Hello thought I would join in smile How have you been?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 pm
Hello. How is everyone?  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:39 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

I've been good, just incredibly busy with everything. I think I'll have to throw in the Gaia towel until I finish my deadlines, because Gaia has once again became addictive.
        No I haven't, but I have heard about it. Have you played it? If so, what's it like?

Ah, I hope you get finished with whatever it is. ^^ Gaia can be addicting.
I think I said something about minecraft.. Well, it depends what your goals are for the game. You can build stuff and design things or play a survival world where you explore, mine, and such. It's fun, I think. I play it frequently with my brother. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:32 pm
Hello! ^^  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

OptimisticBookworm

Interesting Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 pm
Hi everyone!
My name's Mary. I'm almost 18, in 26 days!!! (May 1!!!)
I live in Texas. Kinda central ish? Is it okay to put my actual city on here?
Nvm.. You can just read my profile.
Anywho, I love reading, writing, chatting, expressing myself without you know, hitting people.. (uh, I'll get into that later). I love food of all kinds. I have a lovely boyfriend who I care for deeply. Almost a year, in May. I recently got accepted into this university, and I'm very excited to be studying to be a psychologist!
So, uh what else? Hmm..
I'm mature (mostly like 99%, that's pretty good!) and I'm short for my age. 5ft 1 and 1/2'.. I love anime, manga, Harry Potter, the water, the moon.. God.
I think I'm babbling, so I'll stop now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 pm
Clasela

I'm still here! Between my internet being really glitchy the past few days, and both my kitties being sick, and a complete management change at work, it's been extremely hectic. I'm working a double Friday, and most of the day Saturday, but I'll trying and stop in after work Saturday. I hope all is well!  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:45 am
SleeperCellEnigma
Hi, I'm a little new here :3

User Image User Image

Hello and welcome to the guild~!

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games